35

I Love My Idiot [Sequel To: I Hate You For Making Me Love You] (Needs Editing)

"Let's party!" Baekho shouted. The rest nodded and smiled. "We have everything already, so don't worry" Aron told Hyemi and she just smiled. "Let's go guys!" Ren yelled and the rest of you went over to NU'EST's room. You sat on the couch watching them as they enjoyed their time. Minhyun sat on the other end of the couch as he just looked at you and smiled. You didn't have anything to do so you decided to grab a beer and drinked it. "Wow, you''re drinking again" Ren said.. "This is my first time" you said to Ren. He looked at you and shook his head. *Weird* you thought. "I just hope you remember when you wake up" Aron said teasingly. You gave him a confuse look. "Oh right..Nevermind" he said and turned around. *They're so weird* you thought as you drinked you bottle of beer.

___'s P.O.V

After three bottles I had have enough so I stopped. I went over to Hyemi and told her that I will be at the pool; she nodded so I walked over to the door; opened it and walked out of their room. I walked out of the hotel and decided to go to the pool. I thought as I squated down and ran my fingers on the surface. There wasn't anyone so I guess I had some time alone from all the trips we've made. I got tired from squatting down for so long so I sat down on the dry edge of the pool and dipped my legs in the pool. I smiled as I played with the water. "I wish I could at least swim once" I told myself. I stayed there as I played with the water for about 20 minutes and I decided to go back to the hotel. *I should go back incase they get worried* I thought and stood up.
I took a few steps until Miyoung appeard in front of me. "Hi Miyoung!" I beamed. "Don't HI me' she said coldly. *What is wrong with her* I thought as I looked at her and I could see the cold presence in her eyes. Shivers went up my spine as I looked at her with fear. Slowly she walked towards me and I backed away She smirked. "I DON'T like you and I want you to stay away from Minhyun oppa" she said. I stood there, still frightened of what she was going to do to me. I looked at my back and saw the pool. My body started to tremble and sweat started to form on my forehead. *Why am I so scard of the pool now* I asked myself. She walked closer and closer to me as I backed away further from her. When she was near me, she grabbed me by the shoulder. "W-wh-what are y-you d-do-ing" i asked her nervously. She smirked again and pushed me and I crashed into the pool.

I fell into the pool like a rock as water flooded my nose and mouth. I closed my eyes tightly as the first thing that came to my mind was 'Minhyun', my boyfriend who I had seen kissing with Miyoung. I remembered it all, every single memory..then everything pinched black.

End of ___'s P.O.V

Minhyun's P.O.V

I was sitting on the couch as I was drinking a bottle of beer. I looked aaround for ___ but I couldn't find her so I asked them. "Where's ___?" I asked them. They looked at eachother and shook their head. "She said she'll be at the pool" Hyemi said. I smiled and walked out the door and out of the hotel. I went to outside and saw Miyoung walking back inside the hotel. She seems like sh had just seen a ghost or something. I glared at her. "What are you doing here" I asked. "N-Nothing!" she said and lowered her head. *Something is wrong* I thought. She ran off and I walked to the pool and looked; there I saw ___'s body lying in the water.
Quickly, I dived into the water and circled my right arm around her waist as I brought her back to the surface. I put her on the ground and checked her pulse but it wasn't there. So I prepared her ofr CPR. I started pumping as fast as I could. I pumped 30 times and tilted her head back and chin. I pinched her nose and my lips brushed against hers as I blow until her chest rise. I blew once and then twice and went back to check her pulse. There was still nothing. My body was shaking with fear just the thought of her not making it alive. Cold sweat rolled down my cheeks as I pumped her chest again. After pumping her chest I quickly tilted her head and chin back and blew air again. Then I checked her pulse; it was finally there. I sighed in relief then carried her back to the hotel.

End of Minhyun's P.O.V