41

I Love My Idiot [Sequel To: I Hate You For Making Me Love You] (Needs Editing)

 

Minhyun's P.O.V
 
I went to take a walk for while and while walking I saw a jewelry shop. I stopped and took a look at it and spotted a ring. The ring was silver and it had a shape of a diamond heart placed on the center. *Will she accept?* I asked myself as I stared at the ring. Without thinking I walked inside the shop and stood in front of the display window. "Can I help you sir?" a worker asked. I nodded. "I would like to buy that ring please" I said as I pointed to the ring. The worker nodded. Just then a few minutes later the worker handed me the ring inside a velvet box. I paid for it and walked out of the shop.
 
After I was done buying the gift, I headed over to ___'s house. About a couple minutes I was outside so I texted her...
 
From: My Idiot <3
To: My Idiot ___ <3
 
I'm outside, come out.. (:
 
A few seconds later I heard the door being unlocked. I stood there as the dorr opened. "Hey" I greeted her. She smiled widely and hugged me. I hugged her back "I miss you" she said. I chuckled and let go of the hug and interwined our hands together. "Let's go!" I said and dragged her. "Where are we going?" she asked slightly confused. I turned to her and grinned. "Somewhere" I said and continued dragging her.
 
End of Minhyun's P.O.V
 
___'s P.O.V
 
As Minhyun dragged me, we ended up in a place I don't know. I took a few steps and he grabbed onto my wrist. "What is it?" I asked him. He smiled and took out a blindfold. "This" he said waving it in the air for me to see. I blinked at it and he chuckled. "You have to put it on first" he said and I nodded. He wrapped it around my eyes, covering it. All I could see was darkness. "Don't worry, I'll hold onto your hand" he grabbed my hand and led me to the place.
 
"We're here!" he announced. "Can I take this off now?" I asked. "Oh right, I forgot" he laughed and took the blindfold off. I looked at the surrounding it was the beach. There was a picnic stand there as the sun was about to set. "Wahhh~ It's beautiful" I murmured. "Let's go and sit" he said. I turned to him and smiled as I nodded. We sat down and we ate. "Is it good?" he asked. I nodded like a kid eating a lollipop. "It's good" I said with my mouth full. He chuckled. "Don't takl when your mouth is full" he said. I just shrugged and continued eating.
 
After eating, we both sat facing the water as the sun was setting. I placed my head on his shoulder as he leaned his head on top of mines. "It's beautiful" I said in awe as I looked at the sun setting. "It is" I heard him. It was silent as we looked at the sun. "Oh Oppa, I have something to give you" I said and removed my head from his shoulder. "You do?" he asked; I nodded as I stood up. I took out the black box "Here" I said handing him the box. He took it and smiled as he opened it. "Do you like it?" I asked. "Of course!" he said. I smiled; glad that he like it.
"I have something to say" he suddenly said as he stood up. I looked at him with a confuse expression. *He's not going to break up with me, right?* I asked myself. He turned to me and chuckled softly. "It's not what you think" he said as if he was reading my mind. "Then what is it?" I asked. He took out something from his pocket. It was a small velvet color box. I looked at the box and then back at him. Suddenly he kneeled down in front of me and opened the box, revealing a silver ring with a heart shape diamond on the center. "I know it's only been 3 years since we've been together..And I know that we both had gone through hardship and such but I love you and I don't want to lose you, so will you be mine and marry me?" he finished. I stood there with my eyes wide opened, shock at what he had just done. *He..wants me to....marry him!* I yelled in my head.
 
End of ___'s P.O.V
 
While you stood there still shock, Minhyun got up from his knee. "If you don't answer, I understand" he said and walked away leaving you. You blanked and shook your head as you came back to reality. *I love him too* you though. "WAIT!" you shouted at him. He turned around and looked at you with a small smile. You started to run over to him with a wide smile plastered on your face. "What?" he asked confused. You suddenly hugged him tightly as the smile was still on your face. Minhyun just stood still but confuse at your action. "Yes, I'll marry you" you said. He pulled away from the hug and looked at you in shock at your answer. *She said....YES!* he mentally shouted happily in his mind. "W-what?" he said. "Yes, I'll marry you" you said and smiled. He smiled widely at your answer and hugged you tightly. He pulled away and leaned on your forehead; the both of your foreheads touched. "I love you" he whispered. You just stared into his mesmerize eyes and smiled softly. He started to lean in until the both of your lips touched. You put your arms around his neck and he wrapped his arms around your waist as he kissed you passionately and deeply.
 
"Woohooooo!" you heard a voice from behind you. You pulled away from the kiss and looked behind to see the rest of the NU'EST member and your friends were standing looking at the both of you. "Surprise?" Aron asked smirking. You shook your head in shocked. "Just....How...What are you guys doing here?" you asked. They looked at eachother and laughed. "We've been here since Minhyun asked you to marry him" Yunhee beamed happily. You blinked at them. "I'm soooo happy for you ___-ah!" Hyemi came running to hug you. You smiled and laughed along. "Minhyun you better take good care of her, arasso?" Youngmi said as she put her hands on her hips. Minhyun chuckled. "I will, don't worry" he said and pulled Hyemi away from you. "Princess!" Baekho chimed running towards you. "H-huh" you turned to see Baekho running. OOF! the both of you fell to the ground. "YAH!" Minhyun shouted. You and Baekho laughed as the both of you got up. "Sorry princess" he apologized. "It's okay Oppa" you said. "Congrats" JR said and hugged Minhyun. "Thanks hyung" Minhyun said as he held your hand. "Let's celebrate!" Ren shouted. The rest of you chuckled. "Congrats for the both of you" Ren said and hugged you. "Thanks Oppa" you said smiling. "Let's leave now and let them love birds of their moment" JR said and dragged Yunhee away. "Bye guys!" Ren waved. You and Minhyun chuckled.
 
Soon they all left, leaving only you and Minhyun together. "So" you said and walked over to Minhyun. You looked into his eyes and smiled. *I love my Idiot* you thought. He looked at you and smiled. You suddenly hugged him and said "I love you Idiot." He hugged you back and chuckled. "I love you too Idiot" He pulled away from the hug and kissed you passionately.
-----------------------------------------------------------------------
The End~
Sorry guys; but I don't think I'll be able to write a sequel for Baekhyun's story because I don't have any ideas anymore since I used all my ideas for this story. I'm really really sorry. Please forgive me.
And I have another story in mind also... And again, I'M REALLY REALLY SORRY.