Cause all thats waiting is regret

Leave It All Behind

Opening the front door I silently padded through the house to make sure that no one could hear me. Silently navigating my way to my room through the dark proved fruitless till I finally found a door handle and shut the door behind me sinking to the floor.

Being in the comfort of my own room my body begins trembling with tears.

"Why does he make me feel this way? Why do I love him? Why?"

The more I repeat the sentences the harder my tears fall and the only sounds through the room are my heartbreaking sobs.

The crying went on till there were no more tears left in me, just a new resolution.

"I regret ever meeting you. I'm going to prove myself to the you, Hae Ra, Class 1 and the world that I am more than just a thing"

"You're more than just a thing to me Oh Ha Ni noona" a silent voice said to me through the darkness

"Euon Jo? What are you doing in my room? How long have you been sitting here?" came my hysterical reply

"Noona you're in my room so I heard the whole thing. I'm sorry about Seung Jo noona. I'll keep everything that happened a secret. I promise not to tell anyone and I'll even help you out"

"I'm sorry, I must have come through the wrong room in the dark...

Euon Jo, how can you help me"

Feeling like an idiot for wanting advice off the 10 year old whos brother tore my heart to shreds, I quickly got off the floor and padded my way to sit next to him on his bed internally begging him for an answer.

No words came from his mouth. He just gently pulled his covers back inviting me to not go through the pain alone. Feeling touched by his thoughtfulness I hug him and whisper a quick thank you to my new found little brother.

Feeling the exhaustion from the night taking over my eyes slowly close but before I reach unconciousness I hear a voice

"don't worry noona, I'll save you. Just like you saved me. Twice. We'll show everyone how amazing you really are..."

 

 

Shaking. Some one was trying to shake me from my peaceful slumber. Reluctantly I opened my eyes. Euon Jo was still asleep next to me. Who was shaking me? Turning around slowly my eyes fall on the angry looking face of Seung Jo.

His voice is like ice

"What are you doing in here? This isn't your room!"

I don't want to reply, I don't want to look at him. The pain is still there and seeing him is making it worse. I slowly sit up as to not wake Euon Jo. Steadily getting to my feet with my eyes glued to the door, I make my way out of lastnights sanctuary. Just before I reach the door knob, HIS hand grabs mine and pulls me back.

Looking up at his face just brings all the raw pain to the forefront of my mind. All I saw was pain, I couldn't even see the love I had for him anymore.

"Don't touch me"

He looks suprised that I would even say that to him. I don't care though because it gives me a chance to walk out and go to my own room. Climbing under my sheet so I didn't have to see anything that reminded me of him, my last thought was

No more Seung Jo