twinkle twinkle little star

Leave It All Behind

Ha Nis POV

Walking into the church I can't but feel my excitement bubble.

Jun Pyo and Jae Kyung are perfect for eachother.

Slowly making my way up the steps I absent mindedly rub my belly and think how lucky my baby is to have Jun Pyo in his corner always looking out for him.

He and Jae Kyung are gonna be great parents. If only Seung..

Nope stop that line of thought now.

Today is a happy day for your friends so be happy for them

With that thought I walk into the room that was specifically prepared for us bridesmaids and the bride to get ready.

Taking our time with hair and make up we laugh the day away. As the Jae Kyung finishes some final touches on her hair, we pull the veil over her eyes to see if shes able to walk with the obstruction. When she confirms that yes she can see fine my phone buzzes.

Jun Pyo- Make sure my bride doesn't run away :)

I can't help but chuckle.

He really does love her

Turning to Ga Eul and Jae Kyung I show them the messege and we coo over his possesiveness.

I hear the door open but think nothing of it as we continue talking. Our conversation is cut short though as there is a man standing in front of Jae Kyung

He kinda looks familiar

Looking at him closely I realise who it is and a gasp escapes my lips.

Covering my mouth to hide any noise from exploding, I look towards Ga Eul who looks confused.

"Its Seung Jo" I mouth while pointing from my baby to him a few times and when her eyes widen in shock I can tell she knows too.

Standing on the tip of my toes I try and get Jae Kyungs attention and when she minutely turns her head in my direction. I bring my finger to my lips in the universal sign of silence.

What is he doing here? When did he even get back?

"Hi Ha Ni" He starts off and I can tell that hes nervous by the way that he shuffles his feet.

"Look I love you okay. And you love me. Only me" he continues

Thats mighty confident of him

"I never wanted to marry Hae Ra. When I was with you it was because I loved you, not anyone else.

I just wanted to be with you so badly that I couldn't wait until that scam of an engagement was officially cancelled.

I'm so sorry. I should have told you from the begining but I didn't so I'm telling you now.

Ha Ni, don't marry Jun Pyo. You love me, I know you do.

Marry me" Seung Jo pleads while dropping to his knees in front of Jae Kyung showing her a beautiful engagement ring.

Just as I was about to call his attention to me the door slams open and in strides Jun Pyo.

Jun Pyo looks startled as he sees a man kneeling in front of his bride with an engagement ring.

Looking closely his eyes narrow at me as I smile sheepishly at him

"Seung Jo, what exactly are you doing to my bride?" Jun Pyos voice takes a menacing tone

Seung Jo stands up and trys to grab Jae Kyungs hand while she deathly avoids him.

"Look Jun Pyo. I love Ha Ni. And I'm going to marry her" Seung Jo says while still trying to grip Jae Kyungs hand.

"Well thats great, but why did you stop MY wedding?" He says while striding to save Jae Kyung from Seung Jo.

"When Ha Ni is standing right there?" He says while pushing Seung Jo in my direction.

His eyes widen as he takes in my appearance and then turns to lift Jae Kyungs veil to see her glaring at him.

"Oh ahhh.. hehe sorry about that" he says trying to recover his pride.

"Wait here and stop trying to ruin the most important day of my life please" Jae Kyung hisses as she drags everyone out of the room and locks it behind her.