uvwxyz

Leave It All Behind

As Lee Shin finishes his speech he makes his way back to our table. The night continues with me sneaking glances at Seung Jo, Seung Jo outright staring at me and Hae Ra trying to jump over me while talking to Lee Shin. In all honesty it was turning in to a tv drama.

Ki Young thankfully interupts our little circus by asking me to dance which I gladly accept.

Seung Jo looks ready to murder someone and its a tad nerve racking.

Maybe hes jealous? No. Not possible

Being away from Seung Jos general area though, my mind starts clearing and I enjoy a little dance with my friend. As our dance ends he drags me to meet his girlfriend Ga Eul. She was a lovely girl who who then introduces me to her brother Jun Pyo. He quickly grabs my hand and once again I am back on the dance floor.

My eyes naturally find Seung Jo and I quickly realise that hes staring at me again. Narrowing my eyes I start to think.

Hey he better stop looking at Honey! Hes meant to fall in love with Ha Ni!

Jun Pyo ofcourse gains my attention once more. He is absolutely charming and quite the skilled dancer. Our conversation flows freely and I can see myself becoming a friend to him. Walking me back to the table and exchanging numbers he gives my hand a gentle kiss that makes me feel fuzzy.

Maybe he'll be then one that makes me forget Seung Jo.

As my mind starts conjuring Jun Pyos possible future with me, someone gently grabs my hand.

Its Seung Jo

"Come and dance with me Honey" hes says in the sweetest voice I've ever heard

I'm on cloud nine.

Seung Jo is holding me. Seung Jo asked me to dance

This moment can't get any better

"So Honey, tell me about this guy you're in love with?" he adds an innocent smile to his request.

"Oh hes amazing. Hes extremely handsome and really smart. He reminds me of a Forest God. He doesn't exactly notice me though and when he does, its only because I've done something that pisses him off. Everything that I have accomplished was just so I could prove myself worthy of him"

I'm so caught up in being in his arms that I don't realise what I'm saying and who I'm saying it too.

I hadn't even realised that the music had stopped until I look up and see Seung Jo staring at me with a sad smile slowly guiding me back to my chair.

Blissfully sitting at my table I am unaware that at that moment something was happening that would tear me to shreds