456

Leave It All Behind

Still Seung Jos POV

 

As she makes her way back to our table, I spy her stopping by our familys first. After hugging all of them shes pulled by a man that I do not know. Figuring hes a friend of her fathers I don't look too much in to it.

Sitting down at her usual seat I can tell that she anxious.

Although her body is facing the other direction, I take note of how often she glances back to look at me,

Hae Ra interupts with a menacing "so you and Lee Shin aren't dating?"

Although I know the answer, it still reassures me hearing her negative response.

Since when have I needed reassurance? Of course she loves me

"Is he the one you're in love with?" the annoyance interupts once again.

This time Ha Ni turns to look at me and I'm curious as to whats going through her mind but I cough subtley as a reminder to answer the question.

She ofcourse is shaken from whatever daydream she was having and denies being in love with Lee Shin.

"Good" Hae Ra replys and I can't help but agree with the sentiments.

Suddenly my hand is enveloped by Hae Ras and Ha Nis face crumbles. It breaks my heart seeing her this way so I yank my hands away and tell Hae Ra not to involve me in whatever love triangle shes having with Lee Shin. Unfortunately Ha Ni isn't watching so she never hears my response.

As Lee Shin makes his way back to our table I can't help but keep my eyes focused on Ha Ni.

She really is an amazing sight.

She keeps sneaking looks at me but I really don't care because I haven't stopped staring at her since she sat down. In the corner of my eye I can see Hae Ra trying her hardest to be the sole attention of Lee Shin. Its quite an amusing scene and if I were watching from another table I would be laughing. Still my eyes never stray from Ha Ni.

So busy focusing on Ha Nis face, I don't realise that Ki Young has come back to our table to dance with my beloved until they are both moving to the dancefloor.

He better keep his hands where I can see them

"Hey Lee Shin, what is Ki Young to Honey?" I question as innocently as possible

"Oh hes her music producer. Hes from my company. I think he may be like an older brother to her. Oh look hes going to introduce Honey to his girlfriend"

That completely mollifies me and takes Ki Young off my new hit list. That is until Ha Ni is snatched for another dance by a guy I don't know right in front of Ki Young

What the hell kind of brother lets his sister go dancing with random boys. Right back to number 1 on my list Ki Young

My eyes find Ha nis once again but she looks abit unhappy at my staring.

Did I do something wrong?

The way that shes smiling and dancing with this guy does not sit well with me. The feeling gets worse when he leads her back to our table and kisses her hand as a farewell. Shes staring at him as he walks away.

I need to stop this right now

Walking around the table I gently grab her hand and when her attention is on me I give her a charming smile and ask her to join me on the dance floor.

Pulling her body closer to me, I let our bodys sway to the music. Her eyes are closed and I know that shes feeling just as amazing as I am with her in my arms. Taking advantage of her blissful state I ask her to tell me about the guy that she in love with.

Dazedly she replys with an excited "Oh hes amazing. Hes extremely handsome and really smart. He reminds me of a forest god"

I was such an idiot to that to her. Her letter was really sweet albeit in a stupid way

She continues to tell me about how the guy she loves only notices her when she does something that angers him. She also goes on to say that shes trying so hard because she want to be worthy of him.

I really wana punch this guy she loves. Can't he see how precious she is already.

Oh crap! I'm that idiot. I'm the one thats hurting her

Damn, the music stopped. Unable to rid my mind of the morose thoughts I sadly took Ha Ni back to our table and went to clear my mind