hjkl

Leave It All Behind

Its been a month since our "Confessions Date" and it has been nothing but peace.

Studying had continued and I made sure to work extra hard since I wanted to succeed. My friends had caught on to how important studying had become and they would keep me company in the library when Seung Jo was busy. I would even see Hae Ra and she would give me sad smiles but they were never accompanied by her usual insults. Altogether I preferred this new Hae Ra anyway.

The family was happy that Seung Jo and I were finally together. Well, most of the family. Eun Jo would sometimes take me aside and say things like "Guard your heart Noona" or "Be careful". His comments would just confuse me and Seung Jo would always give his little brother a small glare and pull me away from our conversations.

I hadn't seen Lee Shin or Ki Young at all since the gala. Lee Shin was in America working on updating our studio system and Ki Young had proposed at the gala so he was busy planning his upcoming nuptuals. Ga Eul had become a good friend and we talked constantly whether it be about music or what her wedding cake should look like. Spending time with Ga Eul also put me in close vacinity to Jun Pyo and he was slowly worming his way into my friend circle. His laid back attitude, charming personality and rutheless business proposals were somewhat fascinating to me.

My song from the gala was a hit and I couldn't be more proud. The gala had really promoted my music and I was fast becoming a household name. Not wanting all the effort from the gala to go to waste, I used the month as time to compose songs and record them alone. My high level of emotions rung through every song I had made and it was clear to see I had a few upcoming 'Number 1' songs.

Seung Jo was perfect. He had moved back home and the house was once again filled with joy. He would wake me for breakfast, hold my hand while he walked with me to university, help me study when I needed it and he was always there with a goodnight kiss wishing me sweet dreams. Ofcourse we had afew arguements ('Ga Euls your friend, you don't need to talk to Jun Pyo') but I cherished every moment we had together. My love for him would show in every song I had written and it was plain as day to see how much he meant to me. Seung Jo loved hearing every song I made, he proclaimed that it was a continuous reminder that I wanted the world to know that I was his.

Waking up this morning was the same as usual. Seung Jo walked in to my room, sat on the side of the bed and gave a gentle kiss on the cheek.

What a way to start the day. Just perfect.

Giving him a smile I thanked him for the wake up call. Going through my morning routine I had lyrics running around my mind.

No place I'd rather be, than lying here, in your galaxy.

Hmmm that sounds like it could possibly be a duet. But with who?

Walking back to the room I pass my phone and it has the messege alert on.

Lee Shin- I'm back in Korea. Come to the studio this morning.

This is great, now I can tell him all about Seung Jo and I. He'll be so happy that Hae Ra is still single. Oh, and I need to tell him about the new songs too.

Walking down the stairs, I greet everyone while sitting down to have a quick breakfast before I leave. The chatter is peaceful and I turn to give Seung Jo a farewell kiss.

I can never get enough of this feeling

"Have a good day in the studio. I'll see you later. Dinner at 7 and don't forget. Love you" Seung Jo says as he gives me another quick peck on the lips.

Walking up the drive way to the studio I'm stopped by a familiar looking car.

"Jun Pyo sunbae, what are you doing here?" I can't help but exclaim.

"Just came to bring Ki Young. We were in the middle of fitting when Lee Shin called and said he had to come to the studio right away. Do you know what Lee Sin wants to talk about" Jun Pyo says

Its Ki Yound that answers though " Ya just drive up and lets ask him. Hop in Ha Ni. I hope hes quick, Ga Eul will murder me if she finds out I left the fitting"

Making our way inside my curiosity is building and I can't help the bubble of excitement thats increasing.

As we enter his office, Lee Shins office we notice that him sitting on his large eagle back comforter.

"Oh good, you're here" he says with his eyes shining in anticipation. Ki Young and I are looking on impatiently while Jun Pyo naturally looks bored.

"I have great news. While I was in America, I met with some of their recording labels and they watched a video of your performance. They loved it and would like for you to do a world tour"

Silence.

"OMG!" I can't help but scream and jump around doing a little victory dance of my own. I can't help my rambling  "This is amazing. OMG. I have to my family and Seung Jo. Oh hes gonna be soo proud of me. Oh, I'll tell Seung Jo on our date tonight.."

"HA NI!" Lee Shins voice cuts through my rambling. The serious look of disbelief on his face turns my focus entirely on him.

"Ha Ni, why are going to tell Seung Jo?" he says while looking at me intently.

Why is he asking me this? Look, even Ki Young and Jun Pyo are confused over his questioning. oh thats right he doesn't know.

With a huge smile on my face I reply "Seung Jo and I have been together since the day after  the gala. Isn't that great? Now you and Hae.."

"Ha Ni! Thats not possible" he says while gripping my arms painfully

Does he really think I'm lying

"Yah Lee Shin let go her arms, you're hurti" Jun Pyos voice is cut off mid sentence though and Lee Shin goes on talking

"Because the night of the gala I got an email from Hae Ras grandfather announcing her engagement"

What does that have to do with anything?

"You really need to loosen yo.." and again my friends sentence is unheard as Lee Shins voice cuts in

"Since that night, My Hae Ra has been engaed to Your Seung Jo" he completes

And with that my world went black