opqrst

Leave It All Behind

"Honey where did this song come from?" a stranger in the crowd asks.

I can't help the little giggle from exploding out of my mouth as I reply with a "wow don't want to start of easy do you?"

The crowd chuckles along with me as I answer with a shy "I wrote it a few weeks ago and the music just flows when my emotions are really high"

Giving a quick nod to the man who asked I turn to the crowd for any more questions.

"What else are you doing other than singing?" someone else asks from the direction of my familys table. Turning quickly I can see a smug smile on the investors face.

"Well I'm also doing a fast track course for business and marketing. Currently I'm helping get investors for my dads company" I say with a confident smile.

He must have enjoyed the performance because he is helping me advertise dads company

The thought brings a smile to my face

Lee Shins voice rings out saying "Beauty and brains. Quite the combination Honey" bumping me a little he gives a sly wink that makes me laugh.

"So do you have a boyfriend?" Hae Ras voice rings loud and clear. Her face a mask of fury

I look to everyones expectant faces and reply with a shy "No. I don't"

Hmmm.. that certainly brought a smile to her face. Wierd

"Are you in love with someone?"

I don't even have to look to know who had asked that question. I dream of hearing his voice daily.

I look up to Seung Jo and hes patiently waiting for an anaswer.

What the? Why is he asking this to a complete stranger?

"Ahhh well umm.."

Oh just tell the truth. Anyone who heard the song can tell anyway

"Yes I am in love but he doesn't see me that way"

Silence.

My saving grace comes from Euon Jo who breaks the awkwardness by asking me to wait 10 years so we can get married.

The crowd applauses and I quickly signal for Lee Shin to stop with the questions. Thankfully he understands and allows me to hop off the stage.

Walking straight to my familys table I give them all hugs. Suprisingly the investor also pulls me into a hug saying that I did a fantastic job. He also says that hes willing to sign the contract. When I ask him why now? He admits to wanting to sign it in the begining but he just wanted to see me sweat alittle. With a playful shove I give my thanks and walk back to my designated table.

Sitting here with Hae Ra and Seung Jo for company is rather awkward. Although I'm facing Lee Shin while hes making a speech on the stage, my eyes continue to drift towards Seung Jo.

Hes staring at me.

"So you and Lee Shin are not dating" Hae Ra interupts as always

"Nope" came my reply

Maybe if I keep giving her one word replys she'll get the hint and leave me alone

"Is the one you're in love with?" she continues

I can't help my eyes as they automatically go to Seung Jo who coughs and brings my attention back to the question

"Ahh no hes not"

"Good" she says while grabbing Seung Jos hand in to her own.

I turn back to the front not seeing Seung Jo yank his hand back growling Hae Ra