bow chika wow wow

Leave It All Behind

AN

Right well i waited afew hours and no one complained bahaha so i'm going to keep writing my line of thought.

suffer through it people :)

 

The plane ride back to Korea was fantastic. Jun Pyo didn't want to cause me any undue stress so he forced us to use the private Shinwa plane. It was luxurious and very spacious. Because of his generosity I decided that I would cook him a lunch. Just as I voiced my thoughts Euon Jo quickly jumps on my lap, gives me a sheepish smile and says "don't stress noona, just relax". He then turns around to wink at Jun Pyo who looks relieved. Catching my gaze on him, his face turns innocent as he says "oh and I was really looking forward to you cooking Ha Ni"

I really need to learn how to cook.

As a few hours passed I watch as JunPyo sat nervously looking from his laptop to me. He asked if I could talk to his mother. Apparently she wanted to know who I was and what I was doing with him. So I had a conference call with Jun Pyos mother. I found her to be a good woman. She asked what my involvement with her son was and I told her the truth.

"He's my best friend. And I love him but I'm not in love with him. Hes also going to help me raise my child. You brought up a brilliant son" I say honestly.

And she just beams back with a wide smile saying "thats a relief to hear. My Jun Pyo is really a diamond in the rough"

She goes on to say that she would gladly help if I ever needed it and that whether or not the child was of Shinwa blood, she'll treat the child as her grandchild. An overwhelmed feeling takes over as tears start streaming down my faces.

"Its the hormones" I state as the other 2 passengers on the plane give me wierd looks.

"Don't worry Ha Ni, Mums really excited. Shes wanted grandkids for a long time" Jun Pyo says trying to ease my none exsistant worry over his mother.

Laying back I shut my eyes and drift off to sleep

"Wake up Ha Ni we're home"

Home is where the heart is. Wheres mine?

As we hop off the plane we are immediately swamped by news reporters, cameras and a tonne of fans.

With a smile on my face I walk through them with guards on my side, Euon Jo holding one hand and Jun Pyo holding the other guiding me to the car. As I look forward I see the smiling faces of Ga Eul, Ki Young and suprisingly Jun Pyos mum. He must have been shocked too because I feel him falter when he sees them.

I'm immediately engulfed by a hug from Ga Eul while Ki Young gives me a smile. Letting go of my friend, her mother pulls me into a tight embrace and suprises me by turning towards me and patting my stomache.

I can see flashes going off as the reporters catch her action and I can't help but think

This is going to be trouble.

Plastering another fake smile on my face waving to the reporters, I slowly get in the car with Jun Pyo making sure I don't fall from jet lag.

Our first destination was to our home where we dropped all our gear and then to the Baek residence where we would see my family and take Euon Jo back. Anxiety was starting to build. How do I tell them that I'm carrying their sons bastard child?

Their ENGAGED sons' bastard child?

my morbid mind decides to remind me.

My anxiousness must be clear on my face because Jun Pyo turns to me saying "Don't worry Ha Ni, we've already discussed this remember. Just tell them the truth"

Hopping out of the car I gently wake Euon Jo from his slumber.

Little brother has been through so much lately. Ofcourse hes exhausted.

Ringing the door bell, I pray to any and every god there is that Seung Jo doesn't answer the door..

My prayers are answered as Mum opens the door. Her eyes are puffy though and her smile isn't as bright as usual as she invites us in.

Taking a seat in the living room, I notice that Seung Jo hasn't joined us.

Why must I always think of him?

The faces of my family tell me that somethings wrong.

"Did something happen?" I ask as everyone sits down comfortably.

Its my father thats speaks "Look Ha Ni, we have to ask. Its been all over the news and we just have to know. Are you pregnant with Jun Pyos child?"

OMG its already hit the newstand? We only arrived less than an hour ago.

"Uhh well yes I am pregnant, four and a half months actually" I say in a quiet voice and I see the faces of my family crumble. My Mums breaking in to silent sobs. While my fathers face is glaring at Jun Pyo who looks uncomfortable.

Quickly while I can still speak I say "I'm so sorry. I didn't know Seung Jo was getting married. I know that this will cause problems for him and Hae Ra but I promise I won't ask anything of him. Jun Pyo is going to help me raise this child and I am going to keep it, whether Seung Jo wants to or not. I'm sorry Mum. I know you must be disappointed that your first grandchild is.."

"Its Seung Jos child?" A voice interrupts my blubbering monologue. Turning to the voice I see Dad staring at me in shock and..is that happiness?

"Uhh yes it is" I say slowly

"But aren't you dating Jun Pyo. All the newspapers have photos of you together." Mum asks, regaining abit of composure.

Its Jun Pyo thats answers with a chuckle

"I love Ha Ni, but only as a friend. And no we aren't in any way romantic. But that won't stop me from raising this child as my own"

"But what about Seung Jo?" My father asks with a curious look on his face "will you tell him about his child?"

"Jun Pyo and I had discussed this question at length and he was the one who persuaded me to tell Seung Jo and give him the choice to be apart of our babys life. I'd rather not interfere with his upcoming marriage" I reply somberly

"But Ha Ni didn't you know that Seung Jo isn't getting married? It was orchestrated by Hae Ras grandfather but Hae Ra and Seung Jo refused to go through with it" Mum says with excitement

Not getting married?

He refused to marry Hae Ra?

With all these thoughts my head starts spinning and I lose consciousness.