asdfg

Leave It All Behind

Cautiously I walk closer to the man of my dreams. Hearing my approach he looks up with a smile and continues playing my song.

"How did you find the maze Ha Ni?" He says slowly while looking at me intently.

"Ahhh it was beautiful" and with that he gives me a full blown smile and a little chuckle.

"Its good that you enjoyed it" he says

All I do is smile in response.

"Have you ever heard this song before? I heard it lastnight at the gala." he states

Oh crap, I'm really bad at lying

Truthfully I reply "Umm well yes I have heard it. What did you think of it? "

"I loved it. The song really spoke to me. As though it was written specifically for me."

"It was" Oh dang, did I say that out loud. " I mean that its entirely possible" Can't I come up with a better lie

Avoiding his eyes I take a seat next to him and start picking at the different food surrounding us.

Change the subject, please change the subject

Placing the guitar down beside him I know that my wishes have come true and Seung Jo has had enough of talking about the song. Coming to stand behind me he also start to rub my tense shoulders.

"So when were you going to tell me that you speak english?"

Well thats a totally random question.

"What are you talking about?" I curiously remark while enjoying his massage

Giving my shoulder a soft shove he states "Ha Ni, we've been speaking english this whole time"

Way to blow your cover Ha Ni

"Oh haha have we? Haha" I try to laugh hiding my nervousness but it sounds guilty.

"It wasn't a secret. It just never came up. Really" I say trying to recover a tiny bit of innocence and rolling my shoulders wanting him to continue.

"Ha Ni, I hope you know that you can tell me anything" he shyly says and it melts my heart knowing he wants to be my confidant.

"Is there anything that you want to tell me Ha Ni?" he says while continuing his impromptu physio session.

Shaking my head as a negative response I hear him sigh in dissapointment.

What does he want me to say?

"You sung beautifully lastnight. It was amazing" Seung Jo whispers into my ear. My body freezing in shock at his revelation.

He knows.

Turning to face him I ask when he figured it out.

Grabbing my face in his hands he says that he figured it out before I hopped on the stage to sing.

Looking into his eyes I can see that hes holding something back. Taking the oppurtunity to ask whats bothering him he replies with a watery smile

"Ha Ni, you don't have to change. I can see you, I can see how perfect you are."

Tears are streaming down my face listening to his words.

Wiping the tears from my eyes Seung Jo says in the most beautiful voice -

"I love you just the way you are" and with that he closes the space between us and places a gentle kiss on my lips.

I wish this moment would last forever

As he pulls back I can't help the breathy whisper of "thats the second time you've kissed me"

Chuckling he says "its actually the fourth but you don't have to count anymore"

Huh? Oh well

"I love you Seung Jo. The most handsome, smart and sometimes cruel Forest God"

We both fall into a fit of giggles and I can't help but think that this moment can't get any better