stupid titles :(

Leave It All Behind

Leaving the studio my mind was once again being clouded with thoughts of Seung Jo and I could feel the water increasing in my eyes.

How do I stop the pain?

Suddenly feeling Jun Pyos hands holding my face I look up and he says something that would be my motto for a time.

"Fake it till you make it Ha Ni" with a kiss on my forehead he continues striding towards the car.

Fake it till I make it?

Pretend that I'm not hurting until the time comes where I'm not hurting.

I csn do this.

Plastering a big fake smile on my face I walk to the car and sit in the passengers seat.

A thought pops in to my head "Oh can we go shopping?" I ask Jun Pyo and with a confused expression he agrees.

Now lets see if retail therapy actually works. I see it in alot of movies so there must be some truth in it

After giving a quick call to Ga Eul, Jun Pyo decides to take us to his shopping mall. The Shinwa Kingdom. It still amazes me that my friends are the children of Shinwa, the biggest business in Korea, yet they are so down to earth. Driving us to the entrance a vallet takes the car and Jun Pyo pulls me to the doors where Ga Eul is waiting, arms open for a hug. Running into her arms a small sob escapes my lips and Ga Eul gently rubs my back pulling me into the Mall.

They closed down the entire building just so I can browse without anybody disturbing. Although overwhelming, the gesture was appreciated.

"I heard you are going on tour soon Ha Ni, so I am going to pick out every single outfit as a congratulatory gift to you. Shhhhhh no talking. My word is final" Ga Eul says with me trying to interject but instead being silenced.

Jun Pyo chuckles behind me and I glare at him making him raise his hands in surrender in turn making me chuckle lightly.

The day was fun and Ga Eul kept me so occupied that I rarely had time to even think about Seung Jo. The clothes that I would normally fit were getting abit tight and I couldn't help but be abit self consious.

To end the shopping extravaganza Jun Pyo had bought me a phone commenting on how I kept turning mine off so a new number was just what I needed.

As we headed to the radio station for my debut and interview I decided that I'd send my first set of messeges.

Jun Pyo- Thank you for today Sunbae. You're amazing

Ga Eul- Listen to the radio tonight. Its my debut. Thank you

Euon Jo- I'm on the radio tonight. I miss you little brother

Glancing at his phone Jun Pyo gives me a cheeky smile and says "I am amazing right?" which I can't help but giggle at.

 

Entering the station my heart is pounding with excitement and my hands are shaking with nervousness. As me song plays and we wait for the audience comments to come through the phones, my heart is at my throat ready to burst.

"They love it" the host announces and turns to me saying "now in the studio we have the lovely Honey here so if you'd like to ask questions just ring in"

I can't help but recall the time where I was onstage answering questions at the gala.

"Ohh a question from our listeners. Honey do you have an albumn out yet?"

"And another, are you touring at all?"

The night continued with my questions about me as a performer and for that I was grateful.

 

During our ride home I decided to check my phone

Ga Eul- Loved the song. Can't wait to see in action live at a concert

Euon Jo- Beautiful song. I miss you too. The family misses you. Come by for breakfast tomorrow. Promise Seng Jo won't be here

Ofcourse not, hes probably with his fiiance

I send a quick reply confirming my attendance at breakfast.

 

Waking up the next morning, Jun Pyo gives one of his cars for me to borrow. Parking at the entrance to the Baek house I slowly make my way to the dining area. Gasps of surprise and happiness are what greet me.

Euon Jo must not have told them

Giving my little brother a bone crushing hug and gently smiling to everyone else I take a seat.

Chatter ensues as they tell me that they loved the new song and that they want me to come home. I though, cant help myself and sputter a quick "Why didn't anyone tell me that Seung Jo was engaged? Did you think that I'd be happy to have him for a little bit only to have him snatched away by his fiance?"

Silence and then everyone trying to talk at once.

I can't understand a word they're saying. This is confusing

"Forget it, I have no idea what anyones saying. Lets just have a good breakfast" I say while grabbing some jam for my toast. Breakfast resumes in silence and my nerves build as I gather the courage to make my announcement.

"I'm going to be staying with Jun Pyo till the tour then I'll be gone for afew months. I need to get out of here. I hope you can understand please"

My proclamation is meet with silence and my stomache hits my throat as I rush to the bathroom to empty its contents.

Guess I was more nervous than I thought.

"Yah Euon Jo I waited at the bookstore for two hours this morning. The clerk said that the book doesn't come out until next week!" Seung Jos voice breaks the silence and my stomache empties itself once again.

Quickly wrinsing my mouth I sprint out the door and towards the car as fast as I can.

Unlock, unlock, stupid key is taking so long

I can hear Seung Jo in the background calling my name but I refuse to look back. Jumping in the car I speed off before he reaches me

That was close