brmmmm brmmmm

Leave It All Behind

A month  and a half later

The screams of Baek Ha Ni could be heard through out the hospital.

"Seung Jo I'm going to kill you! How could you make me suffer like this?" her cries going unheard as Seung Jo was once again arguing with Jun Pyo.

"No I get to hold him first, hes my son" Seung Jo says

As Jun Pyo counters "Well fine, you can hold him first but I get to take him for his first car ride"

This arguement had started the day of Jun Pyos wedding and had not ended.

"You two better shut up and help me out here" Ha Ni screams as she grabs the nearest thing to her, which happened to be a vase, and flings it in their direction.

Not wanting to be in her line of fire they both stood to the side of her gripping a hand each,

"Its okay Ha Ni. You're almost there. Don't forget I love you" Seung Jo says in a voice that is meant to be placating but from the look on Ha Nis face, it didn't work.

She instead turns to Jun Pyo and says "You know what to do"

Grinning, Jun Pyo reaches over Ha Ni and smacks Seung Jo on the head while reciting "Ha Ni said you need to feel some kind of pain"

Seung Jo glowers in response.

The high pitched cries of a new born baby breaks through the room as Ha Ni lets out a cry of relief and slumps back on to the bed.

With a wide smile she motions for the nurse to give her the baby.

Hes wrapped tightly in blankets with his eyes shut and mouth open letting out a whimper as Ha Ni gives her baby a kiss.

Seung Jo and Jun Pyo are staring at the little bundle in awe. Both discreetly trying try to dry their eyes.

"What are we naming him?" Jun Pyo whispers

Staring with love in her eyes Ha Ni turn to Seung Jo and says "Baek Gi Jeok"

 

Two Years later

"No you had him yesterday and he lives with you so today is my turn!" Jun Pyo states as he grabs Gi Jeok from Seung Jos hands and races out of the house.

"Lets go see grandma aye. She misses her Shinwa Baby"

Gi Jeok just lets out an amused giggle.

 

As the years passed by Gi Jeok learned that what he couldn't get from his daddy Seung Jo he could always get from his father Jun Pyo. And he made use of that fact every chance he got.

Ha Nis career had blossomed and she was entered into the international hall of fame. She also had achieved her goal of completing her studies. And she got her degree before Seung Jo.

Seung Jo had ofcourse become a world famous doctor/scientist. He had come up with many new and effective ways to cure sickness. Infact everytime Gi Jeok got sick, Seung Jo would spend that day looking for a better way to heal his son and he would succeed.

All in all the Baek family was happy.

 

 

THE END

 

i know dumb way to end it but oh well.

Hope you enjoyed my little story

Now i gota go read other fanfics

later peeps