tearing love apart

Leave It All Behind

"Ki Young, I'm Oh Ha Ni's friend" he says while extending a hand of greeting.

Seung Jo just stares at it with malice and ignores him

How rude.

Quickly to ease the tension I grab Ki Youngs hand and run out of the house yelling that I'll be back later. In the background I can hear Seung Jo screaming at everyone demanding to know where I went and asking why I was with Ki Young. I don't have to worry tho, I know that Mum will have an excuse ready,

Although Mum still wants Seung Jo and I to be together, she understands that I need to sort out my life before I can even think of letting Seung Jo in anymore. Without a stable life Seung Jo would tear down every insecurity that I have brick by brick and I would never be able to do anything with myself. That is the only reason she agreed to keep it a secret.

My thoughts of Mum are cut short when Ki Young opens the car door for me and asks me to get in. The drive to the studio is short and filled with a comfortable silence.

Parking in front of the building my excitement bubbles as I head towards my future.

"Now don't get ahead of yourself princess, I still want you to study so you'll be taking the fast track and getting your degree in a year rather than 2. You really got to work hard kay"

I hate it when he calls me princess but I agree with what he is telling me so I nod in response. Its a long road ahead I know, but the possibilities are endless.

My phone beeps and with a quick look at the screen I see its a message from Seung Jo.

"Where are you? We need to talk"

-"ok I'll call you when i get home"

"Now!"

-"No, when i get home"

With that I shut my phone and look to Ki Young.