ladidah

Leave It All Behind

AN

well the story is going to take a turn

which i think everyones going to hate

but i guess if this part then someone can take the story

it was just an idea floating in my head and i decided to roll with it

sorry if it

 

 

The weeks following my radio debut were busy. I spent long hours studying and keeping up to date with my school work.Although it was hard, I enjoyed the chance to not be thinking of Seung Jo. I had taken on a private tutor because I was too busy to make it to university daily.

You were also avoiding Seung Jo and Hae Ra. Hmm Traitourous mind

Days were spent at modelling shoots for billboards and commercials, my nights were spent making new songs and doing small concerts for promoters. I was now currently one of Koreas most well known singers. Every where I went people would start pointing at me and asking for photos or autographs. It was a taste of what the future held for me. It was exciting

It was a blessing to finally be able to go on tour. Euon Jo and Jun Pyo would accompany me the months that I was away from home and I couldn't be happier. Even though Euon Jo would constantly try to bring up the subject of his brother, I would always change the subject. I couldn't think of him. I had to think of my future. My real future. Not the imaginary one I had with Seung Jo.

Jun Pyo had taken the role of best friend and listened to all my worries. He took me to see the sights in every country that we visited and being around him would always calm me down.

The continuous performing and anxiety was starting to take its toll on me. As the tour went on, I was getting sicker and knowing I wanted to continue, I hid the fact from everyone. 

Fake it till you make it Ha Ni.

So every night no matter what country I was in, I got up and sang my heart out. The applause at the end of every show was worth it. Although every morning and night I would be in the bathroom emptying all the contents of my stomache, I put on a brave face and pretended to the world that I was fine. As my sold out world tour came to an end after three months exhaustion took over and I fainted right on stage after my encore performance.

 

Waking up in a bright white room was unexpected.

What happened? Where am I?

"You're in the hospital noona. You fainted on stage" Euon Jo answers my unasked question while pulling me in to a hug

"Please don't scare me like that ever again" he says through his tears.

"Do you know whats wrong with me?" I question

"Ummm I do" Jun Pyo says as nervously fidgets on the other side of the bed.

"Well?" I say hoping he'll continue but he just looks back and forth from myself to Euon Jo.

Whats that about?

"You can say it in front of him? He'll find out eventually" I say trying to ease Jun Pyos nervousness

It must be really bad

"Ohh.. ummm.. well ahh Ha Ni are you a vi..virg.." My eyes widen as they piece together the words and I quickly cover his mouth, looking to Euon Jos confused face.

"Ahh.. ummm.. Ahem no I'm not" I close my eyes trying to erase the tension.

"Of course she isn't a Virgo. Did you forget her birthday already Jun Pyo. Shes a Gemini" Euon says out of the blue while giving Jun Pyo the biggest Are you dumb? look.

Mine and Jun Pyos eyes flash to Euon Jo and we can't help but laugh at his innocent comment.

"Right well ummm that would explain why you are.. ahh. ummm fourmonthspregnant" Jun Pyo says really quickly witha blush spreding across his cheeks

I must be hearing things. Did he just say that I was four months pregnant?!

My breathe becomes laboured as I think of the implications of what hes just said.

I'm pregnant..

to an engaged man..

who faked being in love with me..

My world is going in and out of focus when a gentle slap brings me back to reality.

"You need to calm down. Its not good for the baby Ha Ni" Jun Pyos voice breaks my concentration

"BABY!" Euon Jo screeches and starts attacking Jun Pyo "You got my Noona pregnant! How could you?!" he screams while punching Jun Pyo where ever he can reach.

Its an amusing scene but I can't let Jun Pyo get hit for something he didn't do.

"Euon Jo. Euon Jo. EUON JO!" I scream and he pauses to look at me from where he is on Jun Pyos back pulling my friends hair.

"Its not Jun Pyos" I say as Euon Jo climbs off Jun Pyo, smoothing out his hair while giving him a sheepish look.

"Oh right. Sorry Jun Pyo" he mumbles while Jun Pyo glares at him rubbing his already swollen cheek.

"What do I do?" my abrupt cry echoes through the room

"He's getting married to someone else and I'm pregnant with his child. What am I going to do?" my words just silence the room as realization dawns on the other occupants.

Euon Jo decides to speak "But Ha Ni Noona, Seung Jo isn't go.."

But Jun Pyo cuts him off with determination saying "We'll raise him together. You're my best friend. I may not love you and you may not love me that way but I think that we can work together and make this work"

His voice waivers as he continues " Ha Ni, the doctor also said that it was astonishing that you are even pregnant. Apparently a car accident you were apart of should have made you baren. I like to think of this baby as a miracle. A blessing that we should cherish"

This could be my only chance to have a kid?

"Thank you Jun Pyo. I'd love for you to be the father"

Through out our conversation neither of us noticed Euon Jos worried expression.