How i wonder what you are

Leave It All Behind

Seung Jo POV

I can't believe I just did that. Jun Pyo looked like he was going to stab me

Eh who am I to complain.

I was internally planing his demise when I thought he was marrying Ha Ni

My mind is filled with relief that Ha Ni isn't actually getting married.

But then something is ticking in the corner of my mind. She looks different.

No ones realized it but I'm only a genius because I have photographic memory,

Pulling up the image of Ha Ni in her bridesmaids dress I realise why she changed.

I'm going to murder whoever touched my Ha Ni and raise that baby as my own.

We need to get married soon so that the baby can take my name and only I can claim fatherhood.

She looks to be about ready to drop so shes around 8 months or so.

Holy !

8 months.

I'm going to be a dad!

My body freezes with that thought. Shaking out of my stupor I quickly get up to see my unborn child.

"Oh crap, the monkey bride actually locked the door"

Stupid monkey, just wait until I get out of here then I'll really ruin her wedding.

I pace the room for an unknown amount of time thinking of ways to wreck the monkeys day for keeping me from the baby when the door unlocks. Lost in my musing I'm too absorbed to notice that Ha Ni has walked in and sat on the chair.

Maybe if I 'accidently' trip someone to fall in to her cake then..

"Hey Pabo, you done pacing?" my eyes automatically find Ha Nis and within the second I'm kneeling in front of her with my hands on her belly.

"Yah what are you doing?" She questions with a slight blush on her cheeks

"I love you, you know" I whisper

"Yeah I heard your speech already when you.."

"Shhh I'm talking to my baby" I cut her off. She just smacks my arm and rolls her eyes.

"I really love you already. Just as much as I love your mummy. I can't wait to hold you in my arms baby" I say as I lay a kiss on Ha Nis belly.

Looking up to the love of my life I say in a 'No nonsense tone'

"You love me. You love only me and this baby. No one else until we decide we want more kids"

"This baby is a boy pabo" Ha Ni says with water pooling in her eyes and a smile on her lips.

"Marry me" I continue with my serious tone

She just kisses me

That means yes right?