qwerty

Leave It All Behind

Ha Nin POV

 

This is the life!

Who would have imagined my night turning out this great. Gradually as I hop in to bed I can't help but recall the way it felt to be in Seung Jo arms. It doesn't even bother me that he doesn't know I am Honey.

I wish every night was as good as this one.

With that thought my eyes drift to sleep.

Dream sequence-

Seung Jo is sitting on my bed. Hes smiling down at me. That smile takes my breath away. Somethings wrong though. His eyes are watering and he's gently cressing my face. Whats wrong I think. Suddenly Seung Jos on his knees with tears streaming down his face as he begs for forgiveness

"Ha Ni, I'm so sorry, I tried to stop it but hes already let everyone know. Everythings just spiralled out of control. Don't worry we'll find a way out of this engagement. Please just wait for me. Please Ha Ni! I love you"

He continues begging and crying for me to wait but all it does is confuse me

End Dream

Waking up the first thing that pops into my head are

What a strange dream

And although I know that it was just a dream, anxiety is starting to creep in.

Jumping out of bed I take my time with my morning routine. The dream has some what ruined my morning and I try to forget it by relaxing. Unfortunately when I step out of the shower, the dream is still in the forefront of my mind.

Hmm maybe some food will wake me up

Walking to the breakfast table my eyes light up spotting Seung Jo.

Its as though he never moved out

Taking a seat I greet everyone with a bright smile. Strangely enough everyone is avoiding my gaze.

Huh? Oh I must be imaging things.

Time passes as I start my secong filling and I realise that the table is just too quiet. No one has said a word since I sat down

Whats wrong with everyone today?

"Is something wrong?" I question

"No. no. Nothings wrongs. Just perfect really. Why don't you have some more fruit?" Mum says in a high pitch voice that sets me on edge, while shoving the grapes in my direction.

Now I know something is definitely wrong. But what is it?

I scan the tables occupants to find any sort of clues to what might be the problem.

Come on, give me some kind of hint people.

"Ha Ni, lets spend the day together"

That took me off guard as the juice I was sipping sprays all over Euon Jo.

Did Seung Jo just volunteerily ask to spend time with me?

"Ahh.. umm like a umm.. dd..ddate?" I can't help but stutter

He doesn;t seem to notice my blubbering though as smiles and says yes.

Seung Jo just asked me on a date. OMG

"Sure I'd love too"

I'm pretty sure I screamed the answer at him though but I'm soo happy that I don't care.

I turn to look at Mum and she has a wide smile as she gives me a thumbs up. Euon Jos face is the one that troubles me. He looks nervous and his smile is guarded.

I thought he wanted me with Seung Jo. Shouldn't he be happy?

Seung Jos hand grabs mine and warmth takes over my body clouding my brain.

"Well then, lets start the day now" he says with an irresistable smirk while pulling me to the door.

Today will be perfect!