123

Leave It All Behind

Seung Jos POV

She really looks amazing on that stage.

I anxiously wait to hear her voice, internally begging any god there that she doesn't choke.

When the melody starts and she closes her eyes I cant help think how beautiful she looks.

When she starts singing I'm completely blown away. Who knew she had that much talent.

Turning my head to the table across from me

Yeah, they all knew and no one told me. Why?

Turning back to the lady of the hour, I catch her eyes

You said I had to change and I was trying

Shes singing that to me. Those words are for me.

It actually hurts thinking that she doesn't realize I lov...

Huh? What am I thinking?

Do I love her?

Looking at the girl in front of me singing I start to think that maybe I just do.

Here she is pratically begging me to love her through song and all I want to do is run on to the stage and admit to her that I do love her.

She doesn't have to change a thing, I love her the way she is.

I'm the one that needs to change. I need to make myself better for her.

Worthy of her innocence and purity.

By the time her song is finished I've made up my mind.

I'm going to tell Ha Ni that I love her.

Watching as Lee Shin is walking to My Ha Ni I now start feeling hatred towards the host.

Announcing that there would a q&a now annoys me to end as I just want to hold Ha Ni in my arms.

Listening to her giggle while answering a question makes me anxious. I'm the only one that she should smile at

"What are you doing other than singing?" That question intrigues me as it came from the table that our family is sitting at.

Am I still missing something?

Her answer shocks me. She was helping with the Games Company?

Shes making it easier for me to tell my parents my plans for the future. Shes helping me even though I've been treating her like dirt.

I

"Beauty and brains. Quite the combination Honey"  the host says with a flirty wink

Lee Shin is asking to be murdered. I'm going to tear him to shreds

Hae Ras voice asks if she has a boyfriend. Although she dragged me to this gala I am glad she asked.

With Ha Nis negative reply I take oppurtunity to ask a question.

"Are you in love with someone?"

I can tell shes stalling. She doesn't want to answer. Still she lifts her eyes. looks straight at me and says

"Yes, I am in love but he doesn't see me that way"

That admission quietens the room.

Its the perfect moment to get up and tell Ha Ni that yes I do love her. Just as I was about to get to my feet I hear my little brothers voice telling Ha Ni to wait 10 years so he can marry her.  The crowds going crazy and at that moment I wish I never had a brother.