Who do you think you are?

Leave It All Behind

"Euon Jo? Mum wheres Euon Jo?"

Is the noise that wakes me from morpheus. Seung Jo is looking for his brother.

Why is he even here? Did he forget that he moved out? Does he realize how much his being here makes me suffer?

Oh how I'd love to just go back to sleep and forget the outside world. Forget Seung Jo

Unfortunately Seung Jo takes that moment to barge in to my room. Rushing in to my room I thought that he would say something but he stands stock still just staring at me with confusion.

"What do you want Seung Jo?"

"Ahh.. umm.. why is Euon Jo in your bed?"

Confused and still abit disorientented I turn to the side to see the sleeping boy.

He must have woken up and looked for me. Hes such a sweet little brother

"Just let him sleep" I say without turning back to him.

I quietly hop off the bed and gather my bathroom nessecities. Walking towards my door I bump in to a solid frame almost making me stumble.

"Ha Ni.."

Using all the courage I possess I slowly look up in to his eyes. His expression is unreadable and hes still holding me from when I bumped inti him. Without any further ado I move out of his arms and make my way to the shower.

Closing the bathroom door I can hear Seung Jo mumble something unintelligible but it doesn't bother me.

I have more things to worry about.

 

Refreshed and ready to face the world I make my way back to my room. My room is empty and the bed is made.

He must have woken Euon Jo up. Poor baby brother

Walking down to breakfast I see I am the last and they are all looking at me. Sitting down next to my father, the conversation picks up again.

Mum starts with the question on everybodys mind

"Not that I'm not pleased but what brings you home Seung Jo?"

"Just wanted to spend time with Euon Jo but he seems to be busy" he says while glaring daggers at me

At that point my mind blanks and all I think about is getting out of here.

Finishing my breakfast as fast as I can, I get up give my thanks and quickly rush out the door.

I need a release. A break. And I know just where to go