I really have no titles for any of these chapters

Leave It All Behind

My session in the studio worked out better than I would have thought.

I let my mind go and just let lyrics and notes fall freely and I ended up with a fantastic song. Ki Young was ecstatic. While we were recording Lee Shin  had shown up and decided that I would sing the new song at a gala that he was hosting next month. Although I was nervous to perform I knew that this was a great oppurtunity so I agreed.

On my arrival home everyone sans Seung Jo was waiting for me in the living area.

To let them know that I was fine I decided to tell them about the gala. I gave them tickets and made sure that they wouldn't let Seung Jo know about anything. Although reluctant at first, they all agreed with my request.

Pulling Euon Jo with me to my room I decided to let him know the full events of the night.

He was shocked with Seung Jos admission to wanting to become a doctor.

"What about dads company?" he says with a small voice

Thankfully I had a reply "Well I was going to study extra hard so I can help out there more so Dad doesn't have too much stress. I know that you want to run the company eventually so maybe I could look after it until your old enough to take over it completely"

He gives me a grateful smile and tells me to warn Dad so that when Seung Jo tells them of his decision it won't suprise them enough to give Dad a heart attack. I quickly run off to tell Mum and Dad as the thought of something terrible happening to either of them makes me anxious.

Although Dad is disappointed he tells me that he'll be happy if I could help more with the company. They are struggling at the moment so I gladly comply.

The night ends with my Father elling me how proud he was of me. It makes all the pain and heartbreak I felling fade away. Sleep was peaceful.

 

The weeks heading up to the gala was hectic. Studying even harder than usual as well as going to the studio gave me no time to rest.

Through the month though I had gotten to learn more about Lee Shin. Although he had a hard exterior, he really was a handsome and sweet guy. He too was inlove with a girl who didn't return his feelings. She was even going to come to the gala but she asked if she could bring a date. We decided that I would accompany him to the gala as his date. He didn't want to be alone and we both knew that eachothers hearts belonged to other people so there would be no misunderstanding.

I was also working hard at the games company. I was intalk with a major investor at the moment and because we really needed his contract I also invited him to the gala. He reluctantly agreed but it was a step in the right direction. Knowing that I would be performing he would constantly remind me that if he didn't like my performance, how would he like the company I was marketing for.

Euon Jo was my rock. Whenever Seung Jo would come by home then little brother was always there to distract him or he would just ask me to take him somewhere.

Seung Jo had also become a regular occurence at the dinner table. No one knew why. He would also show up at random times while at university. Not wanting to get my hopes up, I put everything down as coincidence. When he stopped me though I would smile, say hello then walk away. His actions really were confusing.

 

The day before the gala was brutal for me. Leaving my last class for the day I had bumped in to Hae Ra. She ofcourse had somrthing to say. She bragged about how she and Seung Jo were going on a date the next night. I wanted to scream and cry but my saving grace came from Seung Jo himself as he walked up reminding Hae Ra that the date was 'as friends' . Giving me a small smile he walked away leaving Hae Ra there standing with a furious look on her face. Naturally I took that oppurtunity to walk away as quickly as possible letting a miniscule giggle escape my lips.

 

Today though. Today I was going to perform. Today nothing could stop me.

Famous last words