uiop

Leave It All Behind

Walking out of the house and to the car Seung Jo releases my hand and opens the door for me.

Hes such a gentleman

Backing out of the drive way and heading on towards the main road, Seung Jo once again grabs hold of my hand and cluthes it painfully.

Its as though hes scared I'm going to run away. Don't worry, I'll never let you go

I give him a smile and gently rub my thumb over his fingers hinting at him to ease his grip. Being the genius that he is, he understands and gives me a bashful smile that makes me want to pinch his cheeks.

Watching the scenery pass by I can't help but wonder where he is taking us. Voicing my thoughts, he replies with a cheeky

"Its a suprise, you'll find out soon"

As time flies by my thoughts are still on where we are going. Just as I was about to ask again, the car slows down and parks just outside a beautiful garden. Unable to sit down any longer I jump out of the car and stretch my legs.

This place really is gorgeous.

There are rows of bushes that have a multitude of flowers on them hanging from vines. Looking closely I can also see little cupid statues hiding between plants.

"This place is amazing" I whisper

"I know, thats why I brought you here" Seung Jo says as he comes up beside me.

"Its actually a maze. If you look at it from a birds eye view you'll see its the shape of a king chess piece" he continues.

Turning to face him, he looks in my eyes and says

"What you need to do is find the kings heart. I'll be with you the entire time but you need to find a way to the kings heart. When you do find it, you'll also find a suprise"

Is he still talking about the maze? The way hes looking a me is like hes trying to hint at something. Well guess my only choice is to find the heart

Although I can't but feel as though I'm being tested, my excitement takes over as I giggle over the challenge that hes given me.

Grabbing his hand I enter the maze and look for any possible routes to take.

Hmm this might be harder than I thought.

Walking forward I reach my first intersection.

Great! Which turn should I take?

Searching around for clues has become hopeless. Both the roads look the same. Same flowers and endless walls of leaves. Just as I was about to beg Seung Jo for a hint something catches my eye.

Oh its a cupis statue. How cute! Aww he even has a little bow and arrow.

Gently skimming my hands over the arrow, something dawns on me

Hmm maybe I'm meant to follow cupids arrow. Oh well I'll give it a shot

Once again holding on to Seung Jos hand I follow the direction cupid has sent me. Looking up at Seung Jo I realise I took the right path. His congratulatory smile confirms it.

The maze is beautiful and following cupids advice I haven't hit a roadblock once.

Seeing a water fountain up ahead I let go of Seung Jo and race to see the spetacular sight up close. The water is cascading down a glass statue of cupid but all the colors of the surrounding flowers are shining through the glass and water.

Its like a fairytale.

The water actually sparkles as afew sun rays reflect off the surface.

"Seung Jo I'm so.. Seung Jo? Seung Jo?"

Where could he be? Did he just leave me here? No hes gotta be waiting for me somewhere

Where is he? Theres so many different routes to take from here. He could be anywhere.

Relax Ha Ni, just follow the arrow.

Walking in the direction that cupids pointing, I reach a curtain.

Hmm maybe the kings heart was hidden? Seung Jo better be here.

Slowly moving the flower curtain my eyes find Seung Jo and I freeze in shock.

Hes sitting on a blanket with food surrounding him but what shocks me is that hes holding a guitar playing a melody that I had only sung lastnight