Yup i still got no titles

Leave It All Behind

Waking up with the biggest smile on my face, I quickly get ready to take on the world. Skipping down to breakfast I even smile at Seung Jo our unexpected guest. He gives me a beautiful smile in return that quickly takes my breath away.

He really is gorgeous. If I could wake up to that face every...

-What am i thinking? Get your head in the game Ha NI! Today is a big day, no distractions

Allowing my stomache to control my body lets breakfast run smoothly. That is until Seung Jo opens his mouth.

"I have extra tickets to a gala that I'm going to tonight. Would anyone like to go?"

Silence envelopes the room.

"Gala? Umm what kind of gala?" Euon Jo the sweetie breaks the awkwardness

"Some Recording label thats showcasing their new rising star. Hae Ra and I are going but we have a few extra tickets"

More silence.

"You're going to the gala? With Hae Ra?" Mums voice screeches and it suprises me that none of the glass has shattered.

Unlike my heart that was just crushed into a million peices with my nerves that just skyrocketed

"Don't worry son, we already have tickets. Now why don't you go get ready" Dad says while dragging Seung Jo outside and shutting the door.

The silence is deafening. I glance out the window and see Seung Jo standing there with a confused expression on his face. I can make out his mumbled 'but the galas tonight its too early'

As realization dawns, panic starts to over ride my brain.

"What am I going to do? He can't see me sing? Oh My Gosh hes taking Hae Ra and they're both going to laugh at me. I'm not going. No I'm going to stay in bed all day-" SLAP

Ouch

"Now you listen to me Noona, you are going to that gala. You are going to sing and you are going to show my brother just who you are"

I just got told off by a ten year old. And he makes sense. Time to man up Ha Ni

 

I spend the rest of the day getting ready and calming my nerves. When I get the chance to tell Lee Shin that Seung Jo is coming to the gala with a date, he hugs me tightly and says he knows how I feel. Its comforting to know that I'm not alone but that thought depresses me knowing I wouldn't wish this pain on anyone.

An hour before the gala begins Lee Shin and I are making some last minute arrangements. Walking on the stage I look at the empty hall.

I look towards the table where my family and the investors would be sitting and its just to the right. I'll be able to see them smiling up at me and encouraging me. I'm hoping that Seung Jos table is way at the back where I won't realise he actually turned up.

Going backstage to finish hair and makeup I finally take the chance to look at my reflection.

Wow. They made me pretty

"You look beautiful Ha Ni. I'll be the envy of every male in the room" Lee Shin says making me feel even more amazing.

Hopefully Seung Jo thinks so too

"Why couldn't I fall in love with you" slips out before I even realise what I'm saying.

"Likewise" he says giving me a small peck on the cheek.