789

Leave It All Behind

Seung Jos POV

 

Walking away with my head in the clouds. I can't help feel guilty for all the pain that I've caused her.

I was so stubborn.

There were so many times where I should have realised how in love with her I really was.

All the times where I'd find her sleeping and seeing her look so peaceful I'd give into my impulses and just kiss her.

I've even said the words to her when she was asleep, at the time I thought it was just appropriate for the situation. Now I realise that it was my heart trying to make me see the truth in my feelings.

Some genius I am. I can't even read what my hearts spelling out to me. Clearly might I add

Looking ahead I make my way my familys table and greet them.

Euon Jo in his excitement can't help but quiz me on what I thought of Honeys performance.

I can tell they're all staring at me intently, waiting for my response

"She was great. I think she'll become very successful. She seems familiar tho" I say while looking at them for any kind of reaction.

I'm rewarded for my efforts by my mum who coughs a little while giving a stern look to the rest of the family. She then looks at me with a mask of innocence saying that I must be seeing things.

You need to work on getting better excuses Mum. I can see right through you

"Grandfather" is what interupts my thought process and I look up towards the sound and see Hae Ra running towards our table. She jumps right in a mans arms and when I see his face clearly I see its the man that Ha Ni had hugged earlier.

How does Ha Ni know him?

"Darling what are you doing here? I thought you had a date?" Hae Ras grandfather says in suprise

In response Hae Ra comes to my side gripping my arm and pulling me to meet her grandfather "I am on a date, this is Seung Jo. You're actually sitting with his family papa"

Looking to his companions a smile lights his face as he recalls "This is the famous Seung Jo. The genius son. Yes I remember Ha Ni mentioning him quite alot"

"Ha Ni? Papa how do you know Ha Ni?" Hae Ras voice drops as she speaks

"Ha Ni? Well shes the Marketing Director for Seung Jos fathers Games company. Shes actually the one who sealed my investment. Quite the talented young lady" he says with a fond smile.

I agree with you there. She must have worked really hard for that investment. I remember Hae Ra saying something about how hard of a business man and also how successful her grandfather is.

"Well this is perfect, now I don't have to set you two up. We can just go straight ahead and announce the engagement. Oh I'm going to go back to work so I can email our London and America branches to let them know of your upcoming nuptials. This is fantastic news" says the smiling man as he scurries off away from us.

Did he just say engagement? To Hae Ra

WHAT!

I must have imagined it. Theres no way that I would marry anyone thats not Ha Ni

SLAP!

Wake up Seung Jo!

No I'm still here. Looking at the heartbroken face of Hae Ra just confirms that I wasn't dreaming.

This can't be real. I just found out I'm in love with Ha Ni. No this isn't happening

Turning around I see the faces of my family. Their emotions are easy to read because they mirror my own:

Shock, disbelief, anger and sorrow.

Its my Mum who shakes me out of stupor as she roughly grabs mine and Hae Ras hands and pulls us close saying with fury laced in sweetness

"Sort this out now!"

The shock wears off as we both sprint towards the direction Hae Ras grandfather walked