You're gonna catch a cold

Leave It All Behind

Today was the meeting with Ki Youngs boss. His name was Lee Shin and he was quite young to be running a business. It was inherited so I understood his need to prove himself with new talent. We spent the day discussing my future with his recording label.

I was one step closer to getting my life on track.

It was decided that I would sing both korean and english songs and I would use a screen name. Although it was barely a difference, the name decided on was HONEY. I would continue with my studying and whenever I was falling behind then the recording would halt. That was Ki Youngs way of motivating me to keep my head in the books.

It was a long and productive day that filled me with anicipation. I couldn't wait to go home and tell everyone of my future plans.

Walking up to my front door I remembered that I needed to call Seung Jo. Taking off my shoes I quickly dialled his number. Although I was nervous to know what he had to say, my heart was yearning to just hear his voice. No answer it went to voicemail. I quickly dialled again. No answer.

Guess he really didn't want to talk to me then.

Even in my mind my voice sounds depressed. Dragging my feet up the stairs, I go to my room for a quick nap before dinner. Falling on to the bed I stare at the ceiling while my mind shuts down not long before I reach morpheus.

 

Dream sequence

-I open my eyes and Seung Jo is staring at me. As handsome in a leather jacket as ever. Hes caressing my cheek and my heart skips a beat. Slowly his lips come to mine and give me the sweetest most gentle kiss. With a smile on his face he backs away saying 'i love you ha ni'-

End

 

What a dream! If only it were real.

Oh Ha Ni! Stop dreaming and come back to reality. He never smiles at you like that

Tratorious mind! Sadly its the truth and with a heavy sigh I get off the bed to head down to dinner.

Dinner with the family was fantastic as I tell them all about my plans and Dad also asks if I would intern at his games company since his marketing department is lacking and I'll need the experience.

Graciously accepting his offer I walk to the kitchen to retrieve the desert. Walking back to the table I hear Mum call me to bring an extra plate. Settling back on the table I can hear the conversation drifting to a new topic. Seeing Seung Jo I guess he was the reason why.

Hey, his clothes look familiar. Why does he keep looking at me?