Chapter EIGHT

S o m e d a y

======================================================================================================================

Hebe walked out and roamed her eyes into the hall ways, seeing no one there. "Where did she go?" She gasped to herself and walked back into the room.

Jae Joong was lying on the stair way, while Ella was on the side rubbing her robe with a piece of wet cloth. "Why me?" She whispered to herself. "This stupid jerk..."

Jae Joong was asleep already. He was lying on the side of the wall after throwing up all over Ella. "I should of just let you there." Ella looked at him and frowned.

[Listen to this song for this part:]
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XVtq-kfqPik

She stared at his face for a while and then her eyes moved onto his lips and then his eyes and then his nose. Her heart started to beat really fast like no other before and she held her hands over it. "Why?" She asked herself and stood. "My heart never beated this fast before..." She looked away. "Not even when I was with Wu Zun..." She added and her eyes glared at Jae Joong again. "Have I felt this fast beating before. He... Who is he?"

"Why?" Jae Joong spoke in Korean. "Why?" He repeated the word over and over in Chinese this time with a tear that fell from his eyes and down his cheeks it slide.

Ella who was really curious at this time, bended next to him and reached her hands over to his face, going to wipe his tears away. "Why? I don’t want to..." Jae Joong sleep talk.

Ella stopped half way towards Jae Joong's face. She can feel that he was going through some trouble. She then quickly thought about Danson and her problem with their parents. She frowned and her hands fell to her side.

"I don’t want to..." Jae Joong kept talking in his sleep.

Ella took out a tissue form her side pocket and rubbed it against Jae Joong's eyes. "Don't cry." She whispered. "Its going to be okay." She smiled and laid the tissue in Jae Joong's hands. "Don't sleep here... Its getting cold... You'll catch a cold."

"Ella." Hebe walked down the steps.

"Hebe." Ella quickly stood. "What are you doing here?" She rubbed her hands on her side.

"I should be asking you that! I was looking everywhere for you." Hebe replied. "Who is that?" She pointed.

"I don’t know." Ella shook her head with soft eyes.

"What? Then what are you doing here with him?"

"Wo..." Ella needed an excuse. "I was going to go get a drink, and I saw him here and I just-"

"Hao le..." Hebe interrupted her. "Lets go to bed... You're going to need the rest for tomorrow." Hebe walked to her and grabbed her hands.

"Oh." Ella walked away with Hebe back to her hotel room, leaving Jae Joong there alone.

The following day arrived. The day where the duel is going to be held. Ella couldn’t sleep at all from last night. She had dreams about Danson and many things that was bothering her. "Are you ready to leave?" Hebe asked grabbing her bag.

"Um." Ella nod.

"Jae Joong." Yoo Chun rubbed his head and sat up from the couch. "Hyung." He looked around and didnt see him anywhere. "Where he go?" Yoo Chun stood and walked into the back room to see if he was there.

There, in the back room on the bed, Jae Joong was sleeping. "Hyung." Yoo Chun shook him up. "Wake up."

Jae Joong's eyes slowly opened and saw Yoo Chun's figure there. "Bwoh?" Jae Joong turned his body over.

"Get ready... We promised to meet Danson today... You shouldn't be late."

"Araso." Jae Joong said in a low tone of voice.

"Hurry!" Yoo Chun said and walked out the room and into the bathroom to wash up.

Jae Joong, half , sat up from the bed and noticed the sun shine coming from the window view. He blocked the sun shine with his hands over his forehead and stood to put on his shirt.

"Hyung... Lets go." Jun Su shouted a few moments later with Shyaki by him.

"I really need a shower!" Chang Min whined, smelling himself. "Aigu..." he frowned and walked out with Yoo Chun.

They all walked out the room and headed towards the elevator door. "What time did you say to have the duel?" Yun Ho asked Jae Joong.

"I didnt give a time." Jae Joong replied.

"What? How are we going to know when then?" Jun Su asked and the elevator door opened.

"We'll just wait." Jae Joong replied, walking into the elevator.

"What? Wait?" Chang Min frowned even more. "I need a shower." He said and the elevator closed.

"Then you and Jun Su can go home first... Me, Yun Ho and Yoo Chun will go first." Jae Joong said and the elevator door opened with them all walking out of it.

"Isn’t that GODS basket ball team?" People around started to gasp around. "Yeah! That’s them..." "I wonder what they were doing here?"

"People talk too much..." Yun Ho kept his cool and walked out the hotel with his team mates.

"Hurry up will you..." Hebe rushed Ella who was falling behind. "Are you sure this is the right address?" She looked around not seeing the place.

"I don’t know." Ella replied.

"What? You don’t know..." Hebe stopped.

"I took that from Wu Zun... He dropped it so I picked it up and learned about the promise my brother had..." Ella explained.

"Aiyo! How slower can you be..." Hebe was annoyed. "Hao le... I will try to find it." She walked off, leaving Ella there alone.

"Don’t go anywhere far..." Ella shouted & sat on the side. "Why is Korea so hard to get around to." She frowned.

Jae Joong wasn’t driving this time. He was sitting in the passenger seat with Yoo Chun driving. They came to the stop light again and this time Ella was on Jae Joong's window side view, looking around they both didnt noticed each other there. Ella wiped her forehead and rubbed her arms.

"Here." Yun Ho passed Jae Joong a bag.

"What is this?" Jae Joong asked.

"The new basketball outfit for the team." Yun Ho replied with a smile.

"Bwoh?" Jae Joong gasped and un zipped the bag, pulling out a new uniform of the colors red and white with his number '33' on it. "Tell Aunt Jung I said thanks." Jae Joong smiled.

"Araso." Yun Ho nod. "She told me to tell you, you must win."

"Araso." Jae Joong nod and placed the outfit back into the bag, zipping it up and Yoo Chun drove off when the light turned green.

"Ella!" Hebe ran over.

"What?" Ella sigh.

"I found it... Hurry!" Hebe grabbed her hands and they both took off.

Jae Joong, Yun Ho and Yoo Chun parked the car at Je Joong's place and walked out of it. "Is it me or does your house gets bigger and bigger every time I come here." Yoo Chun teased.

"Ani... Its just that you're shrinking..." Jae Joong back. "Lets go in." Jae Joong lead them in.

A few moments later Hebe and Ella ran up a hill and got to Jae Joong's place. "Here it is." Hebe sigh out of breath from running up the hill. "3333 Flight St." She gasped looking at the paper in her hands.

"3333?" Ella looked at the number and Hebe ran over to press the red button.

"Who is it?" A voice popped up and Hebe smiled.

"Anyong-haseyo!" Hebe said in Korean. "My name is Hebe Tian... Is this Kim Jae Joong's resident?" She asked.

"Ye... Who are you?"

"Good..." Hebe whispered. "I'm here to see him... Please tell him that Danson is here..." Hebe lied and Ella ran over, pulling her away.

"What are you doing? Danson isn’t here..." Ella asked.

"What? If I don’t say that, and say his sister came in his place cause he's in a coma, would you think he will meet us?" Hebe replied and Ella frozed. "This is the only way we could et to see him.

"Hao le." Ella gave up. "I'm ready." She smiled.

"Hao..." Hebe turned back to the monitor.

"Who is it?" Yun Ho walked by to the maid who was standing by the monitor.

"A lady said she is here to see Young Master Kim... She said her name was Hebe... Hebe something... But she also said that Danson was here too." The maid replied.

"Danson?" Yun Ho wonder and walked back into Jae Joong's room. "Hyung! He's here."

"Eh... Now?" Yoo Chun gasped as Jae Joong was placing on his uniform.

"Araso... Tell Maya [the maid] to lead him to the back courts of my house... I will be there in a min." Jae Joong told Yun Ho.

"Araso." Yun Ho left the room once again and told the maid.

The door popped open and Hebe along side with Ella ran in. "Anyong-haseyo!" Hebe spotted the maid walking out.

"Anyong-haseyo..." the maid lowered her head. "Young Master Kim told me to you to the back courts, please follow me." the maid added and lead them the way.

Jae Joong stared at himself into the mirror and frowned. "JAE JOONG! JAE JOONG!" Voices came into his head.

- FLASH -

Jae Joong held the ball tight into his hands, he jumped and it looked as if he was flying towards the hop. "HE'S GOING TO DUNK! THE FLYING GOD DUNK!!!!"

Danson ran his way over towards Jae Joong, doing his triple defense attack, trying to get the ball and flew himself up, blocking Jae Joong's flying GOD dunk. The ball fell from Jae Joong's grasp and he fell flat on the floor with Danson falling down with him, but landing on his two feet. "DANSON! DANSON! DANSON!" His team mates and audience cheered for him.

- BACK -

"Jae Joong hyung!" Yoo Chun called out to him and he looked over.

"Bwoh."

"Are you okay?"

"Ye." Jae Joong cleared his throat.

"Don’t worry! You lost to him once only... That was it..."

"Yah! Don’t remind me..." He gave his evil glare to Yoo Chun.

"Araso." Yoo Chun backed off.

"Lets go." Jae Joong whispered and left his room to the back courts.

"Where is he?" Hebe asked looking around. "Aish... This house is so huge."

Ella looked over to her right and saw Jae Joong, Yun Ho, and Yoo Chun walking over. "Eh.. They're coming." She tugged Hebe's sleeves.

"Wha~ they look scary." Hebe got a little bit scared.

======================================================================================================================