Chapter SIX

S o m e d a y

======================================================================================================================

"Sorry Wu Zun." Ella's voice ran through his head as he walked himself back to the basketball court. "I didnt want to hurt you! But I had no other choice... If you're reading this, I left to Korea already... Don’t look for me! But wait for me to come back... I don’t want to drag your basketball team down because of this problem... You guys have the national game to go to, and you need to lead them... Don’t worry, Danson taught me how to play too... I might not look like the player, but actually I'm really skilled too!" Wu Zun entered the court.

"Where did you go?" Calvin asked him and he didnt reply back.

He was still lost in a daze. "I left to Korea this time for my brother... Let me handle this problem, you just worry about getting the team into the national... Till we meet again, Ella."

"WU ZUN!" Alan shouted in his ears and he slowly looked at him. "What? Ella rejected you again?" he kneeled down to his level.

"She left." Wu Zun whispered.

"What? Left? Where?" Alan asked.

"Korea." Wu Zun replied.

"Why?" Jiro asked as he missed shooting the ball into the hop.

"She found out about the duel between Danson and Jae Joong."

"So Ella is going to Korea?" Sam got even more worried. "What is she thinking?"

"It's all my fault..." Wu Zun rubbed his face.

"How does she know where to find Jae Joong?" Anson asked suddenly.

Wu Zun quickly got up and looked in his pockets and didnt see the address paper. He then digged into his bag but no good it give him. "She must of taken the paper." Wu Zun said.

"No way! How are you going to find Jae Joong before she does?" Johnny begin to worry to.

Wu Zun sigh. "I will call him." He took his cell.

"Do you have his number?" Calvin asked and Wu Zun stopped.

"No." He replied.

"Hao le..." Calvin stopped him. "Don’t worry. Danson has taught Ella how to play the game... I believe even if she loses, Jae Joong wont hold it against us..."

"What do you mean?" Jiro was confused.

"Ella is a girl... Jae Joong wont let a girl ruin our reputation... He will surely come to us for a re-match."

"I don’t think so." Alan rubbed his chin. "Is Jae Joong a person like that?"

"I only met him a couple of times... But I know he wont let a win from beating a girl take him down... He cares a lot about his wins and loses... Meaning, he fights fairly..."

Ella and Hebe was sitting in the plane, heading to Korea. "Eh! Why are we going Korea?" Hebe asked her still not knowing the reason.

Ella hesitated. "Something..." she replied.

"What exactly?" Hebe asked her.

"Just something..." Ella said and laid back to sleep.

Hebe knew something wasn’t right, but waited till they got off of the plane. They soon arrived in Korea and walked out of the airport.

"Can you tell me?" Hebe crossed her arms and Ella looked at her.

She didnt want to lie anymore. "Hao! If I tell you, you have to promise me you wont tell my mother."

"What? So it's something bad..." Hebe frowned already.

"No..." Ella shook her head.

"Then... I promise."

Ella cleared . "Danson made a promise to duel with the top player in Korea a while ago-"

"So you're going to go up against the top player of Korea?" Hebe interrupted her.

"Shh..." Ella hushed her with her finger over Hebe's lips. "Don’t talk so loud."

"What?" Hebe removed her fingers. "Do you know what you're doing?"

"I know... But Wu Zun is the co-captain of the team.. I don’t want to burden him..." Ella said and Hebe frozed. "Besides, Danson is my brother... I have to help him, why let other help him..."

Hebe smiled. "I know already."

"What? You knew already?" Ella gasped.

"Yeah!" Hebe nod.

"How?" Ella asked.

"The day you followed Wu Zun to the basketball court and found out everything..." Hebe replied.

"You were there too?"

"I was following you..."

"Ho~ you little sneaky cat...."

"Cat? Me?" Hebe pointed to herself.

"Yeah!" Ella nod.

"You're the one who is crazy enough to come here... If I didnt come with you, would have courage to get on the plane?" Hebe said and Ella frozed there. "What I mean is-"

"You're right... I'm crazy... That's why I'm here."

"Hao le, hao le..." Hebe shook her hands. "I'm wrong... Sorry."

"I'm the wrong here..."

"Hao le... Where should we go first? We still have one day till we actually see the top player of Korea..." Hebe wrapped her hands around Ella's arms.

"What do you mean?"

"Tomorrow is the actual day where you get to meet him."

"Him? I have to meet him?"

"Yeah! You're going to play basketball with him... So we have let go of all our stress today and make sure we win tomorrow." Hebe replied.

"Oh." Ella smiled.

"Lets go." Hebe pushed her and they ran off.

"Wait." Ella said running off with Hebe.

"What?"

"Do you know how to speak Korean?"

"Of course! Its not like this is the first time I'm here."

"Ho~ you've been here before?"

"Yeah! Many times." Hebe replied.

"Jae Joong." Yoo Chun threw him the ball. "Are you ready for the game tomorrow?" He asked in Korean.

"Of course." Jae Joong replied and shot the ball into the hop. "Why? You don’t think I can win?" he looked at Yoo Chun.

"Ani." Yoo Chun smiled. "It's just... Isn’t your date with Ah Ra tomorrow."

"Why? You're worried because of that?" Jae Joong took another shot and the ball went into the hop.

"Ani..." Yoo Chun said again. "You're going get engaged with her soon... And after you get married with her, you wont be able to play basketball anymore." Yoo Chun said and Jae Joong missed his shot into the hop.

Yoo Chun stood there with a frown. "What I mean is-"

"Who said I was going to marry her?" Jae Joong interrupted Yoo Chun. "I'm not." He picked up another ball and made a final shot into the hop.

"Araso." Yoo Chun whispered and Jae Joong left the game room. "Where are you going?" Yoo Chun asked.

"Jun Su and Chang Min are taking forever to come here... I'm going to call them up." He replied and step outside the game room.

"Lets go over there." Hebe pointed headed of them and they walked. "Hurry."

Ella and Hebe approached a shop on the block and smiled into it, seeing all the yummy different Korean food. "Wow! It looks good." Ella said and Hebe nod.

"Yeah!"

Just the, looking up, Ella saw a huge Samoyed dog running its way over. "Hebe." She shook her. "What is that?" She pointed and Hebe looked up.

"Omo! A dog!" Hebe shouted. "Run!" She grabbed Ella's hands and took off with her.

The Samoyed dog chased after Ella and Hebe. "Help!" Hebe screamed in Chinese. "Somebody help!"

The dog came closer and closer every time Hebe shouted out the word 'help'.

"Shyaki!" Jun Su ran down the block to chase after his Samoyed dog, Shyaki. "Shyaki." he shouted. "Did you find him?" Jun Su asked Chang Min, seeing him running over.

"Ani!" Chang Min stopped to take a breath.

"Where is he?" Jun Su bit his fingers. "Shyaki!" he continue to look.

"Aish! Hyung! I told you to leave him at home." Chang Min ran after Jun Su.

"Hurry!" Hebe and Ella ran pass Jae Joong who was on the phone.

"What the..." Jae Joong was pounced on by Jun Su's dog. "Omo." He fell to the ground.

"Don’t worry... Shyaki will come back." Chang Min said as he and Jun Su was walking towards the game room. "Oh! Shyaki." He pointed and Jun Su looked up.

"Shyaki!" Jun Su ran over to Jae Joong. "How did he get here?"

"Yah! Are you crazy? What the hell were you thinking letting a big dog like him run around..."

"Miane... He just ran off..." Jun Su replied.

Hebe and Ella came to a corner at the end of the block and hid there. "I think its gone." Hebe gasped.

======================================================================================================================