Chapter FOURTEEN

S o m e d a y

======================================================================================================================

Ella and Hebe sat on the bed in the guest room once again. "It feels weird staying here." Hebe frowned.

"I know... But we really have no where else to go." Ella replied to her.

"How about this... I call Wu Zun and ask him to lend us some money..."

"Bu." Ella shook her head and Hebe frozed.

"Why?"

"Because..." Ella thought. "Because I don’t want to bother them..." Ella gave her excuse.

"Liar... What happened between you and Wu Zun?"

Ella didnt want to talk about it and turned away from Hebe's view. "What happened exactly? Tell me!"

"Hao le." Ella got annoyed and Jae Joong came to the door. "I broke up with Wu Zun."

"Ha! You what?" Hebe went into shock mode.

"Shhh..." Ella hushed her and frowned. "Don’t tell anyone..."

"Why?" Hebe's eyes were going to burst. "Eh! You braking up Wu Zun, don’t tell me it broke his heart."

"It did..." Ella replied and Jae Joong listened. "I didnt want to... But to come here I had to."

"What?" Hebe gasped. "You broke with him so you can come here?"

"Yeah! Moreover Danson is my brother... I must take care of his things."

"Aiyo~ you're so immature..." Hebe folded her arms.

"Don’t tell anyone." Ella warned her.

"Hao le. I wont." Hebe rolled her eyes.

Jae Joong frowned and walked away. The night soon came again and Hebe fell asleep already. Ella on the other hand couldn’t sleep at all. Her mind was filled with things and her heart was broken. She limped her way out of the room and into the HUGE hall ways looking for the kitchen. "What a big house... Where's the kitchen?" She whispered to herself and went a little farther down.

Just then she heard a piece of piano music playing. She followed it into a room and roamed her eyes around. The room was huge as the hall way. Well not as huge as the hall way. Ella found a figure there with his back turned to her. She was going to speak till the figure interrupted her. "Maya..." He said. "Didn't I tell you not to bother me when I'm in here?"

"Eh?" Ella gasped and the figure turned over.

"Oh! You." Jae Joong's eyes sparkled. "What are you doing here?" He stood to ask.

"I was going to ask you the same thing." Ella replied.

"This is my home... I can be anywhere anytime I want." Jae Joong said and Ella blew her cheeks. "Hao le... Its getting late... You should be getting some rest." He said and walked over to her. "I'll walk you back to your room."

"Its okay!" Ella stopped him. "I was looking for your kitchen... But your house is too big... I cant seem to find it."

"Why?" Jae Joong asked.

"I'm hungry." Ella replied holding her stomache. "I haven’t ate anything all day."

Jae Joong smiled. "Hao le. Follow me." Jae Joong said and walked out the room with Ella following behind him, smiling.

Jae Joong placed on a pink apron and Ella giggled. "What?" Jae Joong asked her.

"Nothing... You wearing a pink apron... You look a mother..." Ella replied sitting on the stool.

Jae Joong took another look at the apron and took it off. "Forget it... I will not use it."

"I was just saying..." Ella frowned.

"If you say that... I don’t want to wear it." Jae Joong said and grabbed the frying pan.

Ella crossed her fingers and placed them on the glass table, watching as Jae Joong cooked up a delicious Korean dish for her. He cutted up veggies and added them all together. He placed some meat in the oil and fried it, taking it out and taking all the oil out so it wont be so greasy. Finally he placed out the final dish.

"What is this?" Ella asked having her chop sticks at .

"Its called Samgye T'ang..." Jae Joong replied.

"Ha~ I don’t get it..." Ella shook her head.

"It means Ginseng Chicken Soup."

"Oh! Now I know." Ella smiled.

"By eating hot ginseng chicken soup, it can help and restore your body and spirit on hot summer days. The chicken is stuffed with ginseng, jujubes, sticky rice, and garlic." Jae Joong explained and Ella nod her head as if she gets what he's saying. "It is then stewed and seasoned with salt and black pepper when served." He pointed to it.

"Oh! Very good!" Ella spoke in English and Jae Joong smiled.

"Try it." He said and Ella took a bite. "How is it?"

"Its..." Ella chewed it. "Its..." She frowned and Jae Joong bit his lips. "Its delicious." She gave him 5 fingers.

"Really?" Jae Joong clapped his hands. "Then, its a job well done."

Ella swallowed the food down . "Its weird..."

"What is?"

"Other than playing basketball, you know how to cook..."

"Of course, don’t you?"

"I?" She pointed to herself and frowned. "I don’t know how."

"What? Why don’t you know?"

"I was raised in a rich family as the only daughter... My mother and father don’t let me touch any thing! All they say is study hard and marry into a good family." She pouted as her hands went to her lap.

"Marry?" Jae Joong asked.

"Ummm... I-" Ella stopped. "I will be marrying soon..." she looked away.

"You?" Jae Joong said and Ella blushed.

"Aiyo~! What I mean... I will get marry one day."

"Hao le... I understand..." Jae Joong rose his hands to his waist. "Hurry and eat up... Its getting late already."

"Hao le..." Ella grinned and ate the food.

Ella walked into the guest room and sat next to Hebe who was still asleep on the bed. She sigh and looked at her cell phone. "Oh." She gasped. "A miss call. Who?" She looked at the miss call section and found that it was Wu Zun. "Wu Zun..." She whispered his name.

"No! Ella you have win... Win so we can go back home..." Hebe talked in her sleeps.

Ella frowned hearing her say that. Even though she lost and will now have to stay in Taiwan for 3 months. Ella soon fell asleep.

"MORNING!" Jun Su woke Ella and Hebe up.

"What?" Hebe rubbed her eyes due to the shining sun.

"Hurry!" Jun Su pulled them.

"Eh! What are you doing?" Hebe smacked Jun Su's hands off from Ella's. "We haven’t even know each other for that long yet, and your already touching..."

"Sorry! I'm just too excited."

"About what?"

"You both are going to stay here for 3 months right? this is the first time we have guest from Taiwan here." Jun Su replied.

"Really?" Ella asked and Jun Su nod.

"Hurry... We'll be late for school."

"School?" Hebe and Ella gasped together.

======================================================================================================================