Chapter TWENTY FIVE

S o m e d a y

======================================================================================================================

'Everything went by so fast. I could still remember the first time I came here. When me and Hebe were chased by a dog and meeting Jae Joong. It felt like it was just last night.' She laid herself on the bed. 'Why? Why does it feel like I have these feelings?'

"Ella." Hebe walked in and Ella rose from her sleeping pose. "Are you okay?" Hebe asked as she closed the door shut behind her.

"I'm fine." Ella replied with a soft voice.

"Are you sure you want to do this?" Hebe sat next to her.

"Um." Ella nod. "I mean, we can't live with Jae Joong forever."

Jun Su and Chang Min helped found an apartment for Ella and Hebe for the time being. "Where's Jun Su and Chang Min?" Hebe asked.

"I don't know." Ella replied.

"Hungry?" Chang Min walked into the room with Jun Su.

"Where did you two go?" Hebe stood.

"We went to buy something's to put into the fridge." Chang Min replied and headed for the kitchen.

"Are you okay?" Jun Su sat next to Ella and Hebe.

"Um." Ella smiled with a nod.

Jun Su looked his eyes down and crossed his fingers together. Hebe smiled. "I'm going to go help Chang Min with the cooking." She said and took off into the kitchen, leaving Jun Su and Ella alone.

The living room was full with silence. Ella and Jun Su didn't know what to talk about, or what to do. Jun Su lifted his eyes to hers and cleared his throat. "So." He spoke. "When are you and Hebe going back to Korea?"

"I don't know... When ever we earn enough money to go back." Ella replied and rubbed her forehead.

"Ah! I forgot, your purse got stolen." Jun Su whispered.

Ella sigh. "Where's Yoo Chun and Yun Ho?"

"Ah~ things happened... So Yoo Chun is with Yun Ho..."

"What happened?"

Jun Su didn't want to bring things in the past back up, but since she asked he didnt want to leave her in the dark. "Yun Ho likes Ah Ra... But Jae Joong's destin to marry her."

"Really?" Ella whispered. "Then..."

"Jae Joong's mother won't agree to let them date."

"Does Ah Ra like Yun Ho?"

Jun Su became silent for a moment. "I don't know." He shook his head. "I don't anything anymore." He stood. "Everything seems... Too fast."

"What are you talking about?" Ella didnt really get what he was talking about.

"I..." Jun Su turned to her. "I mean... Yun Ho and Ah Ra... If they get a chance... Maybe they could date."

"Them, why not give them a chance?" Ella stood too.

"But-" Jun Su stopped with his hands in front of him. "But..."

"But what?" Ella asked staring into his eyes.

"Never mind." Jun Su turned away.

"Ella." Hebe called her. "Can you come into the kitchen?"

"Oh! Hao!" Ella shouted back. "I will be back." She said and left Jun Su alone.

"If that happens..." Jun Su spoke. "If it really happens... Jae Joong and you will get to be together." He frowned.

* JAE JOONG'S RESIDENT *

"Umma." Jae Joong gasped. "Why are you doing?"

"Umma is only doing what’s best for you." His mother placed on her black coat. "I'm going to NY tonight, and your engagement party will be coming soon..." She turned to face Jae Joong. "I don't want anything to go wrong while I'm not at home." She pointed her fingers at him. "Understand?"

"Umma." Jae Joong frowned. "I don't want to follow any of your orders anymore."

"Jae Joong ah." His mother said slightly. "You're my son. Right?" She placed her hands on his cheeks. "You will listen to me right?"

"Anio." Jae Joong replied in whispers.

"Araso! If anything goes wrong, I will blame you." She said last and left the room.

"Umma." Jae Joong called out but his mother left already. He placed his hands on his head and grinned his teeth tight. "URGH!" He kicked the trash can and it spoiled out the dirty-ness all over the floor.

"What?" Yoo Chun gasped, sitting on a pair of steps with Yun Ho. "Why?"

"I don't feel too good right now." Yun Ho looked into the night sky.

"Hyung." Yoo Chun faked his smile. "Eh~ you're lying. Right?"

"Anio! I think I’m going to go for a while... Maybe it will clam me down." Yun Ho rubbed his hands.

"Hyung!" Yoo Chun placed on his serious face this time. "The finals are coming soon. In 2 weeks." He held up two fingers. "If you're not around, and Jae Joong can't even play in the finals too. We'll lose for sure."

"Arayo-"

"Then why are you leaving at this point?" Yoo Chun rose his anger, cutting him off on his sentences. "You this means everything to us..."

Yun Ho was lost at words. "Miane." Was all he could say at the moment.

"B-Bwoh?" Yoo Chun stutter. "Maine? Is that all?" He gasped and stood from sitting a few seconds later. "Aish!" He took two steps down the stairs and turned back to Yun Ho. "Yah! You think this is funny? Because of one girl, you're giving up on basketball? Giving up on us?"

"Anio! Its not like that."

"Then what?"

Yun Ho looked away. "See... You cant even give me a fake reason..." Yoo Chun was too angry at him now. "Araso... Go! Leave!" He shouted. "Me, Jun Su and Chang Min will defend our title... We don’t need you or Jae Joong." He said and walked away from the scene.

Yun Ho sigh an laid his whole body on the stair way, gently closing his eyes. "Miane." He whispered over and over to himself.

* THE NEXT DAY *

Jae Joong walked into the front of his HUGE house. "Young master Jae Joong." The butler called his name.

"What is it?" He noticed the butler holding the phone. "A call?" He asked and the butler nod. "Who?"

"Young master Yoo Chun."

Jae Joong took the phone. "Oh Yoo Chun ah!" He said. "Bwoh?" His face changed. "When??? Now? Why?"

A few moments later Jae Joong walked out towards his plug-in hybrid electric vehicle and drove off to the airport.

"Bwoh?" Jun Su gasped, standing up from his sitting position. "Yun Ho went where?"

"What wrong?" Chang Min asked and Jun Su hanged up his cell phone.

"Yah... Bali~ we have to go to the airport." Jun Su dragged Chang Min out of the apartment.

"Lets go to." Hebe dragged Ella after.

Jae Joong arrived at the airport and rushed out his car, and in he went. He ran into the front desk and looked at the board.

"He didnt leave yet." He said to himself and rushed his way to gate B-45 [don’t know how these things work].

Jun Su and the others ran their way into the airport. "Yah! I'll go to the right with Ella, you and Hebe go to left." Jun Su said quickly.

"Araso." Chang Min nod and took off with Hebe.

"Lets go." Jun Su said and they ran off together.

"Hyung." Yoo Chun said and Yun Ho looked at him with a face that read 'what now?'. "Take care of yourself." He patted his shoulders.

"Don't worry... I'll see you guys in a month or so." Yun Ho smiled to him. He picked up his bag and wrapped it around his shoulders. "Bye." He waved and walked into the gate.

"Hyung!" Yoo Chun shouted. "Call me when you get there."

"Araso!" Yun Ho shouted back and entered the gate.

"Yoo Chun ah!" Jae Joong came running in. "Where's Yun Ho?" He asked.

"He left." Yoo Chun replied.

"Where's Yun Ho!" Jun Su and Ella came running over too. "Did he leave?"

"Ye." Yoo Chun placed on a sad face.

"Aish." Jae Joong gasped.

======================================================================================================================