Chapter FIFTEEN

S o m e d a y

======================================================================================================================

Hebe and Ella arrived at SEOUL Academy College with the boys. They walked out the car and everyone stared at them.

"Who's that?" Everyone gasped to one another. "Why are they with the Gods?" They kept gasping.

"Hurry." Jun Su smiled.

"Oh." Hebe and Ella nod their heads.

Jae Joong pulled his bag over his shoulders and walked off to class. "Eh! Wait for us!" Yun Ho walked after him.

Ella and Hebe entered the halls and noticed that everyone was staring at them. "Why is everyone staring at us?" Hebe asked Ella who was confused herself.

"I don’t know." Ella replied.

Just then the two of them bumped into a bunch of girls. "Ah!" They flew down to the floor. "Who?" Hebe looked up and there stood 4 girls who looked mean, along with Go Ah Ra, Jae Joong's so called fiancé. "Its you."

"What?" Ah Ra spoke in Chinese.

"Oh! You know how to speak in Chinese?" Hebe stood.

"Of course... If what ever Jae Joong knows, I know." Ah Ra replied and fold her arms tight.

"Oh." Hebe whispered and turned to pull Ella up. "are you okay?" She asked Ella and Ella shook her head.

"I'm fine."

"What happened?" Yoo Chun and Chang Min walked over.

"Its them." All the girls gasped, seeing them two.

"Are you two okay?" Chang Min asked Hebe and Ella.

"We're fine." Ella replied with a smile.

"Ah Ra sshi." Yoo Chun said her name. "Didnt Jae Joong tell you not to bully his friends?" He asked in Korean.

"Bwoh?" Ah Ra said. "They're his friends? Miane. I didnt see." She said and looked at her nails.

Yoo Chun gave a sigh. "Lets go." He told Hebe and Ella. "Don’t hang around such people." He pulled them away.

Ah Ra bit her lips and frowned. "Ah Ra sshi." Her friends, Tiffany, Jessica, Soo Young and Hyo Hyeon gasped. "What now?"

"What can we do?" Ah Ra smirked. "I will torture them."

"This is the classroom you two will be staying in." Yoo Chun pointed into the room.

"Xie xie." Ella thanked.

"No problem." Yoo Chun replied.

"I don’t get it... Why do we need to come to school?" Hebe pouted.

"Why?" Yoo Chun thought. "I don’t know either, but Jae Joong wants you two to come to school."

"Really? Ho~ what a jerk... We haven’t even know each other for that long and yet he's making us do things we don’t want to." Hebe fisted him.

"Hao le... Class is starting soon, Chang Min will be down the hall, call him if you girls need anything." Yoo Chun said.

"Then... What about you and the others?" Ella asked.

"Oh! Me, Jae Joong, and Yun Ho will be on the other side of the school, while Jun Su is on the 3rd floor on this side of the building..."

"Oh!" Ella whispered and nod her head. "Hao."

Yoo Chun waved and left to his classroom. "Call me if anything happens." Chang Min said with no emotions and left down the hall to his classroom.

"Hao le. Don’t worry, you have me here. I know how to speak Korean well..." Hebe held Ella's arms.

"Hao le... I'm not worried." Ella smiled and walked into the room with Hebe.

A few moments later the bell ringed and everyone rushed into class. "Annyong ha shimnikka Che irumun Tian Hebe imnida." She said and the class applause.

"Annyong ha shimnikka Che irumun Chen Ella imnida." Ella said her first Korean sentence and the class applauded again.

"Take your seat now." The teacher said.

Ella and Hebe walked over towards the windows and sat in the two empty seats. Just then walked in was Ah Ra, Tiffany, Jessica, Soo Young and Hyo Hyeon. Ella's eyes stuck onto Ah Ra's. "You're in my seat." Ah Ra said and Ella turned white.

"Oh. Sorry." Ella got up and turn but Ah Ra tripped her and she fell onto the floor.

"Eh!" Hebe shouted.

"What? I didnt do anything." Ah Ra laughed and sat in her seat.

"Teacher..." Hebe called out in Korea.

"Oh! Don’t make to much noise." The teacher said, scared of Ah Ra, since she's the school CEO's daughter.

"Ho!" Hebe gasped and bended over to Ella. "Are you okay?"

"I'm fine." Ella was holding back her anger.

Ah Ra took out her mirror and looked at herself in the mirror. "How ugly you look right now..." Hebe whispered to herself and pulled Ella up to sit in the seat next to her.

The class begin and everyone was busy writing down the notes on the board. Ella didnt know a thing so she wasn’t writing the notes down. Hebe was doing all the writing while Ella watched the teachers movements. Ah Ra written a note on a piece of paper and crumbled it up. She placed her pencil down and threw to Ella.

"Thump" it hitted her head and fell on the desk.

"What?" Ella turned to look at Ah Ra and then saw the note on her desk. She opened it and read it. Her eyes turned to Ah Ra again and frowned.

"Watch out today." The note was written in Chinese.

Ella sigh inside her heart. "Hao... I don’t need to be scared... I have Hebe here with me..." Ella spoke in her mind.

* During Break *

Ella walked into the bathroom to wash her hands from cleaning the hallways. "Korean school isn’t so different from Taiwan schools..." She said to herself.

Just then Ah Ra's friends walked into the bathroom. "Ni hao." They all said with a scary wave.

Ella turned the water off and stared at them. "What do you girls want?"

"Nothing. We're here to do businesses." Tiffany replied.

With saying another word, Ella walked towards the door but was pushed back by the girls. "What?" Ella said again.

"I told you already. We're here to do some business..." Tiffany said again.

"Its your business... What does it have to do with me?"

"Ah Ra wants to see you." Jessica held her arms crossed.

"Me?" Ella said and the girls wrapped her up.

* Arts and Crafts room *

“Let-me-go” Ella mumbled as the girls dropped her down to the floor.

Ella looked up and saw Ah Ra sitting at a table. “Do you know.” She spoke and held up a dull knife. “What I do to girls I hate…” She looked over with scary eyes that can kill you.

Ella didn’t reply back. “Do you know what will happen if you mess with my man?”

Still Ella didn’t reply back. “You will suffer.” Ah Ra walked over and grabbed Ella by the neck. “You will suffer…” She placed the dull knife by Ella’s cheeks.

“Where is she?” Hebe looked around and didn’t see Ella coming back from the bathroom. “Its been 15 mins.” Hebe gasped and noticed that Ah Ra and the girls were gone. “Bu xing… Something happened to her?” Hebe said and ran out the room with rush.

Ella laid on the ground in the arts and crafts room. “Lock her.” Ah Ra said and Jessica locked the door. “Give me the key.” She said and Jessica gave them to her. “Have a good night sleep.” Ah Ra shouted and threw the keys out the windows.

“Ahahaha…” They laughed and left the room, leaving Ella there alone in the dark.

Ella had her hands tied behind her back and duct tape around her lips. Her eyes teared, because she has never been in such a dark place before. More likely nothing like this has ever happened to her before. Not even in Taiwan. “Help me…” She cried in her mind. “Hebe…” She looked around the room seeing things that she made her afraid. “Wu Zun… Ge ge… Ma… Pa… Save me…”

“Where are they?” Jae Joong asked Yoo Chun and Chang Min.

“We don’t know…” Yoo Chun replied. “We went to go pick them up at their classroom, but they weren’t there.”

“Where could they go?” Jun Su wonder and saw Hebe running down the side. “Oh! Hebe!” He waved.

“Guys!” Hebe ran down and stopped.

“What happened?” Yun Ho asked. “Where’s Ella?”

“I don’t know… But I think something happened to her.” Hebe replied and everyone gasped.

======================================================================================================================