Chapter TWENTYFOUR

S o m e d a y

======================================================================================================================

"Let me go!" Ella cried as she and Jae Joong reached the back yard basket ball court.

Jae Joong letted her go and turned towards her. Ella rubbed her wrist and took two steps back. "Why did you bring me out here?" She asked.

"I have something to say to you." He replied.

"W-What?" Ella seemed afraid.

"I like you." He confessed.

"Eh?"

"I really like you! Don’t ask me why.... I just do." Jae Joong blushed in a manly way.

Ella couldn’t believe what she's hearing and rubbed her head. "But I don’t like you."

"Its okay!" Jae Joong grabbed her hands.

"What are you doing?" She removed them away.

"I will make you like me." He grabbed her hands again.

"What?" Ella stared at his eyes.

"You didn't know did you."

"Know what?" Ella asked.

"Your brother Danson and me made a deal for the loser..."

"So..."

"So... I want you to be my girlfriend."

"Eh?" Ella pulled back. "No! I can't!" She shook her head and turned away.

"And why not?" Jae Joong stopped her. "Why?"

"The deal was made for you and Danson, not me!"

"But you played for him." Jae Joong said. "You played for Danson and lost... So you must take full responsibility for your actions." He said and Ella couldn’t even breath.

"But-"

"Its okay if you don’t like me... I will make you fall in love with me..." He released her hands and turned to walk away.

Ella turned to watch him walk away. "W-Where are you going?" Ella asked and Jae Joong stopped by the basket ball's.

"I will make you love me... Someday..." He grabbed a ball and turned towards her again. "Someday you will be mine..." He shouted.

"What are you talking nonsense about?" Ella gasped.

Jae Joong dribbled the ball in his hands.

“Someday you’ll be mines... I vow to make you love me forever.” He looked straight into Ella’s eyes as he shot his death laser glare at her. “Someday.” He repeated and threw the ball, hoping for a win.

"If it goes in, it means that I will succeed in making you fall in love with me..." Jae Joong screamed. "If it doesnt go in... I will fail." He whispered.

Did the ball go in? ...

* back inside *

"Yun Ho hyung." Jun Su tapped him.

"Lets go." Yun Ho turned.

"Wait." Jae Joong's mother stopped him. "Just remember that you and Ah Ra will never be together."

"Aunty." Yoo Chun spoke. "Please don't do this." His eyes were mad already.

"You stay out of this." Jae Joong's mother warned. "I'm only letting him know in advance." She said and walked out of the room with Ah Ra following behind.

"Hyung." Chang Min noticed Yun Ho's tears.

"Aish! That old witch." Hebe made a fist. "If I was her niece I would scold her."

"No one can..." Jun Su said. "She's the top female among all the clans in Korea here..."

"Eh? Who cares..." Hebe pouted. "I would still hit her if I have the chance."

"Lets go." Yun Ho said and left too.

Ella watched as the ball flew into the air and over towards the hop. "Don't go in." She whispered.

"Go in!" Jae Joong said.

1, 2, 3....

The ball went into the hop and Ella's eyes widen open while Jae Joong was jumping up and down inside of his body. "It don't count..." Ella said to him. "You're good at throwing basket ball..."

"Then you do it..." Jae Joong rolled a ball over to her. "If it goes in, I will succeed. If it doesn’t, I wont."

"Hao ah!" Ella walked over with the ball in her hands.

Jae Joong stepped aside and Ella took two steps. With her arms bending and her legs as well, she took in a deep breath, and off the ball went. It flew high and higher and did it go in this time? Yun Ho and the others walked out seeing the two of them at the court.

"You will be mines." Jae Joong said and the ball went in. "Someday."

Ella frozed there with an 'o' shaped mouth.

"I will try hard." Jae Joong smiled. "Ella."

======================================================================================================================