Chapter THIRTY

S o m e d a y

======================================================================================================================

Ella sat at the window still, watching as Hebe was still practicing with the boys out in the court yard. 'It'll never happen...' Jun Su's voice ran into her head. 'I... I won't let it happen.' Her body turned to face the couch.

"Where's everyone?" Yoo Chun waked into the room with nothing on but a short.

"Uh." Ella gasped in shyness. "Jae Joong, Chang Min and Hebe are in the court yard. Jun Su hasn’t arrived yet."

"I see..." Yoo Chun nod. "Hey." He frowned and Ella looked at him. "You're not going to play with us?"

"I don't think so." Ella replied.

"Its okay!" Yoo Chun walked over to her side and sat down next to her. "I mean, I know Jae Joong likes you and all, but you don’t have to give him an answer... If you really like him, you wouldn’t play hard to get..."

"What are you saying?"

"I'm not trying to say anything..." Yoo Chun replied. "I'm asking you to play with us... You know we don't have enough people to play... One more own hurt us..." He poked up a finger. "What do you say?" He asked and Ella sat there confused.

"I... I don't think so." She gave her reply. "Jae Joong will think I like him... Which I don’t. I only think of him as a good friend..."

Yoo Chun smiled. "Eventually... The two of you will end up together." He said in Korean, already could tell the future for them.

"Eh? What did you say?" Ella asked him.

"Nothing." He sigh. "I tried... Thanks anyways." He patted her shoulders and left her there alone to think about it.

"AH!" Ella heard Hebe's voice from the back as she fell on the floor. "I can't make the shot... The hoop is too high." She frowned like a kid who just lost her candy.

"You're really cute you know." Chang Min smiled as his hands went on his waist. "Come on. I'll teach you a tatic..." He helped her up by pulling her hands. "Ready?" He asked and she nod twice. "Okay." He held her hands as he placed it on the ball.

'Am' I really not going to play?' Ella thought. 'Playing for them... AM'I not betraying my brother?' She crossed her arms and Jae Joong took a peek at her by the windows.

The game was in 2 days. And still, Ella was still confused if she should join them. Jae Joong was getting ready for his engagement party in 2 days also, with Yun Ho gone, the team only holds 4 players with some other team players. Chang Min made a shot, and after that Hebe did too. "YES!" She shouted and ran around the court. "I made it in!" She jumped on Chang Min and they both hugged tight.

"What a scene?" Yoo Chun shook his head. "Might as well make out while you're at it!" He joked around and Chang Min threw the ball to him.

Jae Joong was dressed in a black suit. His hair was slicked back in jell, and his lips were pink for some reason today. It was D-Day. "Yo!" Yoo Chun, Jun Su and Chang Min walked into the grooms room. "Looking good." They congrats him.

"Real funny." Jae Joong chuckled. "How's Ella?" He asked first thing.

"Don't worry! She's not playing..." Chang Min replied. "She's doing fine."

"Look after her for me... But just until I get this engagement thing ruined." He pointed fingers. "Don't try anything stupid." He warned.

"Well... The game starts in 2 hours. We just dropped by to say..." Yoo Chun sigh. "Good luck getting pass your mother today..." He patted his shoulders.

"We will see you at the court right?" Jun Su asked him.

"Maybe." Jae Joong nod and Jun Su frowned.

"We'll be off then." Chang Min said.

"Jun Su ah." Jae Joong stopped him. "Can I talk to you?" He asked.

"Of course." Jun Su nod and turned to Yoo Chun and Chang Min. "I'll catch you guys at the court." He told them.

"Araso. Laters." Yoo Chun and Chang Min waved, leaving the room.

"What's up?" Jun Su asked with his hands in his pant pockets.

"I'll get to the point." Jae Joong replied. "You like Ella too huh?"

"Bwoh?" Jun Su gasped. "Anio." He laughed.

"Don't lie to me? I know you do..." Jae Joong made a serious face.

"Hyung." Jun Su tapped him a little with a smile, but Jae Joong removed his fingers.

"I want to know the truth."

Jun Su paused for a while. "Ok!" He said. "Maybe I do. Why? You think I will take her from you?"

"Didn't you mean it like that when I said I was going to run off with her?" Jae Joong counter attacked him.

"Hyung." Jun Su whispered. "I... I know I'm wrong... But liking a person is hard to understand..." He said and Jae Joong made a confused face. "I know you really like her... I do too... But only one of us can get her in the end... And when she makes the decision, it's all up to luck... So I'm not trying to take her from you... Don’t get me wrong..."

Jae Joong smiled. "Araso." He patted Jun Su's back. "I believe you..."

After the long talk, the boys made it to the court where everything was going to take place. Hebe and Ella was sitting in the area where GOD's were going to play. "Ready?" Chang Min walked in.

"Chang Min." Hebe stood. "There's so many people here..." She was nervous.

"Don't worry. Everything is going to be fine." He hugged her. "Where's Ella?" He noticed her not there.

"Huh? She was just here a moment ago." Hebe turned to look around.

Ella was standing at a side. Who did she spot? FL.H basketball team. Her brother's team. "What's wrong?" She asked herself. "Where's Wu Zun?" She ponder.

"Ella?" Sam spotted her and Johnny saw her too. "Ella." He waved his hands and Ella took in a deep breath.

"Oh! Sam! Johnny!" She ran over. "Where's the rest of the team?" She asked with a smile.

Johnny and Sam looked at one another and frowned. "They're not here today."

"EH? Why?"

"Joe replaced them all besides us two." Sam explained.

"Joe? How could he do that? Wu Zun is the team-"

"Not anymore." Sam interrupted her. "He was. Not anymore."

"How did it happen?" Ella felt like crying. "Its all my fault...."

"Its no one's fault." Johnny said. "As long as you're okay... Its worthy a try to change." He added in and Ella stared. "I mean, no one did wanted to be the leader of the group. Danson was the leader and all... He took this team to where we are now and as long as we know he's still with us by heart and can forgive us anytime of whatever we do, we'll try hard to win." He rolled the ball in his hands.

Ella smiled. "I guess your right."

"I'm always right." Johnny giggled.

"Xie xie." Ella hugged him and ran off.

"Eh? Where are you going?" Sam shouted.

OTHER SIDE OF THE GAME ARENA :

"Ella." Hebe called her as she came running towards her. "Where were you?" She worried.

"Hebe..." Ella was out of breath. "Do you think we can switch place?"

"Eh?" Hebe's eyes grew. "What are you talking about?"

"I want to play." Ella replied.

======================================================================================================================