Chapter SEVENTEEN

S o m e d a y

======================================================================================================================

The night went slow, and everyone was asleep. Ella on the other hand couldn’t sleep. She slowly rose from bed and limped her way out of the room. She headed towards the kitchen again and peeked out her head to see if Jae Joong was around, but she didnt see him. "Hao..." She whispered and walked towards the fridge to get something to drink.

Jae Joong happened to be there, lying on the long way stool behind the counter. He rose up hearing the fridge open and saw Ella.

"I'm so thirsty." Ella poured a cup of milk and took a sip of it, closing the fridge and turning around.

"What are you doing?" Jae Joong asked and she spitted out all the milk onto Jae Joong's face.

Jae Joong sat there with a wet face. Ella quickly wiped her lips and limped her way out of the kitchen. "Eh!" Jae Joong ran to her and grabbed her arms. "Where are you going? You spitted milk on my face and then run away?"

"Then... Who told you to scare me..." Ella frowned being held.

"What? Scare? I should be the one saying that... I heard the fridge opening... And I thought I was the only one here."

"W-What?" Ella said and removed his hands from her arms. "I'm tried..." She turned and Jae Joong pulled her back.

"Aish... You could at least help me wipe my face."

"Why? You have hands."

"You're really stubborn." Jae Joong pinched her cheeks.

"Ah~!" Ella cried. "Its hurts." She rubbed her cheeks.

Jae Joong gave a giggle. "Are you going to help me wipe my face?" His fingers pointed at her face.

"What if I don’t?" Ella asked, with her eyes scared.

Jae Joong stared at her. "Never mind..." He removed his hands and started to wipe his own face with his hands.

"Bu! I will help you." Ella took a tissue and reached up to his face.

"Never mind." Jae Joong walked away and Ella cashed him.

"I have to help you." Ella tried wiping his face but he kept moving away.

"I said never mind." Jae Joong frowned and Ella rubbed the tissue into his face.

"Stay still." Ella said.

The next day came in and Hebe walked out the room looking for Ella. She stopped das she reached the living room. She sigh and relaxed her shoulders. "You were here all night?" Hebe whispered and saw Jae Joong & Ella sleeping on the couches. "But-" Hebe gasped. "This looks familiar..." She thought about the time when she saw Ella and Jae Joong at the stairs when he was drunk.

"Morning!" Jun Su popped up and Hebe jumped.

"Omo!" Hebe placed her hands on her shoulders. "Scared me."

"Oh! Jae Joong and Ella was sleeping here all night?"

"It looks like it." Hebe replied.

"No fair." Jun Su joked around.

"Where's Jae Joong hyung?" Yun Ho walked over and saw them there. "Oh!"

"Ella." Hebe woke her. "Wake up."

Ella rubbed her eyes and spotted them there. "Oh! Why are you all here?" She asked as she rubbed her hair.

Yun Ho smiled. "It seems like you two are getting along fine."

"Ha~! Oh! Last night, I was hungry, so Jae Joong cooked for me..." Ella explained.

"Really?" Yoo Chun said behind Ella. "He never cooks for anyone..."

"Yeah, not even us." Chang Min popped up but Hebe's side.

"Eh!" Hebe gasped. "You guys are so weird..."

"How?" Yoo Chun asked.

"All of you always pop up from no where..." Hebe replied.

"Hao le, hao le..." Yun Ho said. "Jae Joong HYUNG!" He kicked Jae Joong and....

* moments later in a FAMOUS RANDOM SHOP *

"Are you ready?" Yun Ho asked and Jae Joong walked out from the changing room in a special balck colored suit.

"Wha~ Its so cool." Hebe clapped her hands.

"What is this for?" Ella asked.

"We're going into the finals, so we're trying on new uniforms for the upcoming party for us." Yun Ho replied.

"I see." Ella said and lowered her head.

"Isn’t your brother going into the finals too?" Jun Su asked suddenly and Ella looked at him.

The only one's there who knew was Her, Hebe and Chang Min. "Yeah!" She said with a smile.

"Hao! Jae Joong can get the chance to actually play him then." Jun Su fold his arms.

"That’s right! You playing Jae Joong didnt count..." Yoo Chun added in.

"Yeah..." Ella sigh.

Ella, Hebe, Jun Su, Chang Min, and Yoo Chun left Jae Joong and Yun Ho alone for the moment to check out other things around the shop.

"Do you really like Ella?" Yun Ho asked again in Korean and Jae Joong frozed.

"Why do you always ask me that?" Jae Joong replied and fixed his hair.

"I just want to know if you like her or not..." Yun Ho grabbed a white shirt and placed it up to Jae Joong's chest. "This one is a good one."

Jae Joong looked at him. "What if I say I do?" He said and Yun Ho stopped.

"You do?"

"Umm..." He nodded.

A long pause came in. "Then its a good thing right?" Yun Ho smiled and went back to picking out a shirt for Jae Joong.

"Yun Ho..." Jae Joong stopped. "I know... You like Ah Ra..."

Yun Ho frozed. "I don’t." He said and grabbed a gray shirt.

"Don’t lie to yourself." Jae Joong said.

"I don’t like her." Yun Ho looked at Jae Joong.

"You can lie to yourself, but you cant lie to me..."

Yun Ho sigh. "Araso... Try this on." He reached over the gray shirt to him.

"Araso... Confess to her when you have the chance." Jae Joong grabbed the shirt and walked into the changing room.

Yun Ho stood there and rubbed his chin. yes he did like her. But Ah Ra was going to be Jae Joong's wife. He couldn’t help but only watch. Yun Ho turned away, still picking out a shirt.

"How's this?" Jae Joong walked out.

"Good." Yun Ho replied.

======================================================================================================================