Chapter TWENTYTHREE

S o m e d a y

======================================================================================================================

The next morning, slowly opening his eyes, Jae Joong sat up. He was half , wearing nothing but shorts. He removed the bed covers and walked towards his dresser to only pull out a white t-shirt.

"Good morning young master Kim." Maya, the maid, walked into the room AFTER JAE JOONG HAD PLACED ON HIS SHIRT! lolz... yes Maya!

"Where's my umma?" Jae Joong asked.

"She's waiting for you in the dinning hall." Maya replied with a slight bow.

"Araso! I'll be there in 10 mins." Jae Joong said and Maya left the room.

Ella and Hebe was already in the dinging hall sitting across from Jae Joong's mother. Their eyes met and with the strong glare Jae Joong's mother had, Ella felt danger all around herself.

"What's your name?" Jae Joong's mother asked in Chinese, sitting with Ah Ra by her side.

She happened to be fluently in the language too. If Jae Joong knew it, of course she would too.

"My name is Hebe Tian." Hebe replied.

"Not you." Jae Joong's mother said. "Her."

"Her?" Hebe pointed to Ella and gulped down her fears. "Her name-"

"She can speak for herself." Jae Joong's mother cutted her off and brought her tea cup up to her lips. "Can she not?"

"Ajima!" Ah Ra said to her and Jae Joong's mother smiled.

Hebe frowned. "Of course."

"Lets hear it then."

"Wo..." Ella whispered. "My name is Ella Chen."

"Ella?"

"Um." Ella nod.

"How long have you known my son?"

"Just recently." Ella replied, fearing more then before.

"Just recently?" She asked and Ella nod. "Just recently and he's already fallen in love with you." She brought her tea cup back up to her lips once more. "What kind of spell did you put on him?" She asked and took a sip.

"Eh!" Hebe shout. "Ella is not that kind of girl."

"Really?" Jae Joong's mom smiled. "To me, those who are not up to our level is like that."

"You-" Hebe said and Ella grabbed her hands.

"Don't!" Ella whispered, with Hebe mad.

"Why? She's looking down on you." Hebe said and pointed fingers.

"Its okay!" Ella frowned with her breath going in and out heavily, not liking this one bit but has to deal with it.

"Its fine? Ella what’s gotten into you?" Hebe got angry at her. "Don't tell me-"

"When are you two going to leave the Kim resident?" Jae Joong's mother cutted their conversation and with a light smile, she crossed her arms. "I don't want to keep low people in our resident.... Especially when it feels like I'm hiding criminals here."

"Eh!" Hebe slammed her hands on the table and rose from her seat. "You're going to far!" her hands rolled up her sleeves.

"Hebe." Ella stood. "We'll leave right now." Ella said, facing Jae Joong's mother.

"Hao ah! Go then." She roes her hands for them to leave.

"Lets go." Ella grabbed Hebe's arms and turned.

"No one is going anywhere." Jae Joong walked over. "Umma." He spoke in Korean. "Why are you doing this?"

"Why?" His mother stood with the maid beside her. "She's not compatible to you. Look at her..."

"Umma..." Jae Joong gasped.

"Bwoh? Are you going to take her side?"

"Ani." Jae Joong shook his head. "I was raised by you... I always listened to you... I took up the family business for you... Even when appa passed away... I promised to help you... I was always the obedient Jae Joong."

"What are you trying to say?" His mother interrupted him. "Just get to the point."

"I would like to make own choices from now on." Jae Joong said. "I don’t want you to make my choices anymore..."

"Bwoh?"

"If I'm to take over the business, let me make my own choices and let me deal with it on my own."

"You really like her?" His mother asked. "You just met her recently... Why?"

"... I don't yet either..." Jae Joong looked away. "But I feel happy around her... Its the first time I've ever felt this feeling..."

"Have you not been happy all this time?"

"Anio." Jae Joong replied and his mother sigh. "I have always thought seeing you happy will make me happy... But after I met Ella... I want to find what I want to be happy..." He said and Ah Ra wanted to tear up.

Ella and Hebe stared with their eyes wide open. "What about Ah Ra then?" She pulled Ah Ra out. "Has she not been a happy part in your life?"

"As for Ah Ra sshi... I will settle it on my own."

"Otteke? Huh- otteke?"

"Yun Ho likes Ah Ra." Jae Joong said and his mother tipped her head.

"Yun Ho sshi?"

"Ye... He likes her very much... I would like for them two to be together..." He said and Ah Ra's heart dropped like a bomb.

"Crazy boy." His mother's blood pressure went high. "I have raised you for one reason, and that’s to marry Ah Ra! How could I just let Yun Ho marry her? He's not even compatible for her..."

"Umma." Jae Joong shout. "Yun Ho is your nephew... My cousin... How could you say such things?"

"I can say whatever I want... He's not my son."

Yoo Chun, Chang Min, and Jun Su stared at Yun Ho who was now pinned at heart to hear such thing. "Hyung." Chang Min pulled his sleeves.

"I'm fine." Yun Ho whispered.

Yes! Yun Ho and the others happened to walk in on the conversation.

"You know I only want Ah Ra to be my daughter in law, not anyone else..."

"Jun Su sshi!" Ella saw him and they turned to look over.

"Yun Ho..." Hebe whispered.

"Miane... B-But-" Yun Ho stutter and with Ah Ra seeing him there she didn't even take one look at him.

Jae Joong's mother frowned. "You're here..." She smirked this time. "Its good you heard me say that... I wanted to let you know anyways... Ah Ra can not be with you..."

"Umma." Jae Joong shout. "Don't do this."

"Ah Ra will marry Jae Joong no matter what."

"UMMA!" Jae Joong shouted with all his anger and his mother jumped. "Don't do this." He warned, knowing that Yun Ho's heart is breaking.

"Its okay hyung!" Yun Ho placed a fake smile across his face. "I'm okay!"

"Anio! I will make it clear... I won't marry Ah Ra even if I die." He looked at his mother in the eye. "I won't!" He turned and grabbed Ella's hands.

"Where are you going?" His mother shouted.

Jae Joong left the resident hand in hand with Ella, somewhere.

======================================================================================================================