Chapter TWELEVE

S o m e d a y

======================================================================================================================

Ella was being dragged out of the room by Jae Joong. She found her hands being held tight by him and frowned. "Eh." She stopped in the middle of the hall ways. "My ankle." She removed his hands and tripped over.

Jae Joong stopped and looked back at her. "Sorry." He whispered and Ella didnt even look at him.

All she did was breath in and out. "Its fine." She replied and tried getting up but then she fell back down.

Jae Joong reached for her arms and pulled her up. "I forgot about your ankle... Sorry." He said and wrapped her arms around his shoulders.

Ella's eyes focused onto him and sparkled a little. "Ella." Hebe ran over. "Are you okay?" she took Ella's arms and twisted her over her shoulders.

"I'm fine." Ella replied with a smile.

"Aiyo~! I told you it was a bad idea to come here." Hebe worried.

Jae Joong rubbed his neck and looked away.

"I'm really fine... We'll be off then." Ella looked at Jae Joong and he nod his head.

"Hao." He nod.

"Lets go." Ella pulled Hebe's arms and they walked away.

As Ella and Hebe disappeared at the end of the hall, Yun Ho and Yoo Chun walked out the room with Ah Ra following behind them. "They left?" Yun Ho asked.

"Ye." Jae Joong replied and saw Ah Ra frowning.

"Who were they?" She asked with her hands crossing.

"My friends." Jae Joong replied.

"Friends? As I know... The only friends you ever had was Yun Ho, Yoo Chun, Jun Su and Chang Min... And they're all boys..." Ah Ra glared.

"You don’t know anything about me, so don’t act like you do." Jae Joong warned her and left the hall ways.

"Oppa." Ah Ra shouted but he didnt turn back to her. "Oppa." she stomped her feet this time.

"Forget it." Yun Ho sigh. "He wont even look at you." He smirked and walked away.

"Bye." Yoo Chun chased after them.

Ella and Hebe approached the outside front and saw Chang Min and Jun Su standing by the car. "Are you two leaving?" Jun Su asked them.

"Yeah!" Hebe nod.

Just then Chang Min's cell phone started to ring. "Hello?" He asked. "Oh! Hyung..." He said and they looked at him. "Eh? Why?" he gasped. "Araso... Araso..." He said after a few moments of silence and hung up his cell phone.

"Who was that?" Jun Su asked him.

"Jae Joong hyung." Chan Min replied placing his cell back into his pockets.

"What did he say?"

"Get in the car." Chang Min told Ella and Hebe.

"What?" Hebe gasped.

"Why?" Ella asked.

"Jae Joong told me to take you two back to the airport... Since your ankle hasn’t fully healed yet..." Chang Min opened the car door. "Lai." He pointed in.

Hebe and Ella looked at one another. "Is it okay?" Hebe asked Ella.

"It's fine." Ella smiled and slowly got into the car.

Hebe followed in after and Chang Min closed the door. "Lets go." Chang Min gave Jun Su the car keys.

"Why do I drive?" Jun Su asked and Chang Min got into the passenger’s seat already.

Jae Joong was standing at he window view watching as the car drove off. Yun Ho came behind him. "Eh." He tapped him. "What you looking at?"

"Ani..." Jae Joong shook his head.

"Aigu... I told you that you was going to fall in love..." Yun Ho again.

"Eh..." Jae Joong Turned around. "Don’t even go there."

"Eh~ I cant help it... Its called love at first sight." Yun Ho pointed out.

"Love at first sight?" Jae Joong's mind crossed.

"Ye... Love at first sight..."

"I don’t believe in those things." Jae Joong looked away.

"You don’t but it just happened... She's not your enemy. Its okay to like her."

Jae Joong thought and but his lips.

"I mean... She is your type."

"What do you mean my type?"

"Miane.. What I meant to say was, she fits you perfectly."

"Eh... You want to get a beat down?" Jae Joong asked.

"What did I say?" Yun Ho shook his head a little. "All I said was what's on my mind."

"You..." Jae Joong shook his finger. "You're full of surprises."

Ella stared out the windows, with Hebe staring out too. She sigh and soon enough they reached the airport. "Xie xie nimen." Ella thanked as she got out of the car.

"No problem." Jun Su got out the car too.

"Have a nice trip going home." Chang Min said, still sitting in the car.

"Oh! Xie xie ni." Ella said and nod.

"Lai! We'll be late." Hebe took her hands.

"Bye bye." Jun Su waved.

Ella and Hebe turned towards the entrance of the airport and Jun Su headed back into the car. Just then a random guy dressed in bad [hobo] clothing walked by and grabbed Ella's bag, causing her to fall over, and ran off. "My bag!" Ella shouted on the floor, and Chang Min saw the guy running away.

He got out of the car and chased after the guy who stole Ella's bag. "What happened?" Jun Su asked running over to them. "Are you two okay?"

"We're fine." Hebe replied. "But Ella's bag." She pointed.

"Don’t worry... Chang Min will get it back." Jun Su helped Ella up.

Ella grabbed his hands and he wrapped his hands around her waist, pulling her up. "What now?" Hebe gasped. "How are we going to go back to Taiwan?" She paniced. "All your things are in your bag. Your ID, your money, your passport-"

"Its fine." Ella stopped Hebe before she went crazy. "Its okay! As long as you and me are okay then I don’t care about my bag..." She said and Hebe frowned.

======================================================================================================================