Chapter SIXTEEN

S o m e d a y

======================================================================================================================

Ella's tears came running down like a river by now. Jae Joong, Yun Ho, Jun Su, Chang Min and Yoo Chun rushed their way around the school building looking for Ella while Hebe ran around chasing Chang Min.

"I have a feeling that Ah Ra had done something to Ella." Hebe's words ran into Jae Joong's head as he looked from door to door with Yun Ho running the opposite way of him. "Her ankle hasn’t fully recovered yet, and she's been missing all afternoon till now..." Hebe's voice continued to go through his head.

Jun Su ran into the science room and roamed his eyes but he didnt see her anywhere. Chang Min and Hebe ran into the auditorium to see if she was in there, but no luck was found. "ELLA!" Hebe shouted and her voice echoed. "Where are you?" She cried.

Chang Min frowned and ran onto the stage, looking into the back. It was getting even darker now. The time was 5 pm, and they spent many hours after hours looking for Ella, but nothing came to them. Ella's eyes were so blurry by now from crying so much. Her hands that were tied behind her, dropped to the floor and her head was laid there already. Her tears stopped. Her ankle sting.

"Ella!" Hebe continued to shout.

"Excuse me... Have you seen a Chinese girl around?" Yoo Chun stopped some students in the hall ways and asked.

"Anio." The students all shook their heads one by one and Yoo Chun bit his lips.

"Aish..." Yoo Chun gasped and took off.

Ella closed her eyes and opened them back up, over and over, just to make sure she doesn’t miss the chance to call for help. A mice crawled over to her and she saw it. Her eyes began to tear again. "Hebe..." She said to herself.

"Ella!" A voice was heard from down the hall. "Ella!"

Ella looked towards the door and could hear someone calling her name. But who was the question. "Ella!" It continued to shout for her.

"I'm-here!" Ella mumbled. "Help-me." She whispered with the tape covering her lips.

Before she knew it she had fainted into a deep sleep. Yun Ho ran to the end of the hall and stopped. He saw the lock on the door and didnt think that Ella was in there since there was a lock hanging there. "Ella!" He shouted and ran off.

Ella's were closed but her ears were still listing to the voice that was calling her name. "Ella!"

* Black Out *

Ella opened her eyes and saw a blurry figure over her body. "You're awake!" Hebe smiled with her tears streaming down.

"Hebe..." Ella whispered. "Is that you?"

"Yeah! Its me." Hebe nod her head like crazy.

"Where am’ I?" Ella asked and pulled herself up from the bed.

"You're at Jae Joong's house..."

"Jae Joong?"

"Yeah! You don’t remember?" Hebe asked getting a little worried.

"I remember! But..." Ella's eyes were confused of how she got out.

"Oh! Yun Ho found you..." Hebe explained.

"Yun Ho?" Ella was even more confused now. "How?"

"I don’t know! Yun Ho found you in a lock room, and carried you out to the front..."

"Oh! Really?" Ella turned away.

"You're awake." Jun Su and Chang Min walked into the room. "Drink this, it'll warm your body." Jun Su placed a cup of warm drink on the side table.

"How are you feeling?" Chang Min asked.

"I'm fine." Ella replied.

"Hao... That’s good."

"Where's the others?" Ella asked and everyone looked at one another.

"Uh~!" They all gasped.

Jae Joong walked into Ah Ra's home with Yun Ho and Yoo Chun following behind. "Jae Joong." Yun Ho called him but he didnt reply back.

"Hyung!" Yoo Chun tried stopping him but couldn’t.

"AH RA!" Jae Joong shouted and entered the dining hall where she was eating there alone.

"Oppa." She smiled and stood. "What are you doing here?" She ran over to him and hang her hands on his arms.

Yun Ho and Yoo Chun stood 5 feet away from the scene, afraid it will get ugly this time.

"Why?" Jae Joong asked her.

"Why what?" Ah Ra pretend to know nothing.

"Why did you bully and lock Ella up?" He used a not so friendly tune this time.

"Why are you yelling?"

"Tell me." Jae Joong bit his teeth together. "Tell me now or else you'll regret it later."

Ah Ra removed her hands and frowned. "How do you if it was me? Did you see it was me?" She asked.

"Ah Ra sshi." Yoo Chun said. "Don’t do this. You Jae Joong's temper when he gets mad."

"So what? He cant do anything to me..." Ah Ra turned her head and smirked. "He has to listen to me..."

"Bwoh?" Jae Joong frowned. "Listen to you?"

"Of course." Ah Ra turned her whole body. "If you don’t, I will tell my mother to cancel the agreement our parents had..."

"Yah." Jae Joong laughed. "You really think that I will marry you?"

Ah Ra stood there. "If you don’t-"

"What? You're going to threaten me with your father?" Jae Joong interrupted her. "I will let you now..." He walked over to her side. "I wont marry you." He whispered into her ears and moved back. "So if I see you bully my friends again, I will make sure to take revenge."

Jae Joong stared into her eyes and she shot her glare back to him. A long 2 mins came in between them and Jae Joong left the house with Yoo Chun and Yun Ho, leaving Ah Ra there, running the dining hall, throwing the plates and glasses around.

"Jae Joong ah." Yun Ho said and he stopped. "What's wrong with you?"

"What do you mean?"

"I have never seen you like this." Yun Ho replied. "Do you... Do you really like Ella?"

Yoo Chun walked up to Yun Ho. "Really?" he asked.

Jae Joong stood in confusion. "I don’t know." He said. "I don’t know..." He repeated. "But my legs started moving by itself... I couldn’t stop it..."

"Its called love!" Yoo Chun said in English. "L-O-V-E" he spelt out the word.

"Lets go back now." Yun Ho wrapped his hands around Jae Joong's shoulders.

"Araso." Jae Joong nod.

"Lets go!" Yoo Chun wrapped his hands around Jae Joong's shoulders too and the three of them walked back to Jae Joong's home.

======================================================================================================================