Chapter SEVEN

S o m e d a y

======================================================================================================================

"My legs hurt." Ella complained as she and Hebe came to their end of site seeing around Korea. "Where are we?" She sat on a random bench rubbing her legs.

"Eh..." Hebe looked back and saw her sitting on the bench. "We can't rest now..." She walked over to Ella. "Hurry. We have to hurry and get to a hotel." She pulled Ella up but Ella wouldn’t get up.

Ella was a girl who doesn’t really walk around a lot, cause she's those rich girls who has things calls car that takes her around. This infact is her first time doing things like this. "Ho~ but my legs hurt." Ella complained.

"Ella... Hurry..." Hebe grabbed her hands.

"Where are we going at this hour? Its past my bed time." Yoo Chun looked at his wrist watch and noticed it was past 10 pm.

"Be quite and just wait." Jae Joong replied as he was driving the car with Yoo Chun sitting beside him, while Chang Min, Jun Su and Shyaki was sitting in the back.

"Aish..." Chang Min pushed Shyaki a little. "Jun Su ah! can you like switch seats with your dog? His fur is like getting in my face. And besides Jae Joong's car is so small, why squeeze Shyaki in with us?" Chang Min complained.

"Miane... We're almost there." Jun Su replied.

They came to a stop light and stopped the car. Jae Joong then scrolled down his windows and looked outside. His eyes spotted Hebe, who was still trying to pull Ella up from the bench. He stared at them for a while. He couldn’t really see their faces cause they were kind of far off from his sight. The light turned green, but Jae Joong didnt noticed it. "BEEP BEEP!" The car behind them honked.

"Hyung." Yoo Chun called out to him and he looked over.

"Bwoh?" Jae Joong asked.

"The light is green..." Yoo Chun pointed.

"Oh." Jae Joong gasped and started the car off.

"Hurry..." Hebe finally pulled her up. "Ho! You're so heavy."

"Hao le... Lets go." Ella said and took off when Hebe was half tired already.

"Eh! You're so mean!" Hebe walked after her.

Hebe and Ella walked into the hotel and with Ella falling on the bed and Hebe sitting next to her she closed her eyes. "Are you really going to duel Jae Joong tomorrow?" Hebe asked and Ella opened her eyes.

"Yeah! Why?"

"Nothing... But I have no confidence you're going to win." Hebe took off her shoes.

"Why?"

"Eh! We're talking about Kim Jae Joong here! He's the captain of the GODS team... You know, they have been unbeatable for almost 5 years..." Hebe stuck up 5 fingers.

"Then I will make them lose this year." Ella sat up.

"What? How?"

"I don’t know..." Ella shook her head. "But I will win for Danson..."

"Do you always think about Danson?" Hebe asked in a low tone voice.

"He's my brother..."

"I know... I understand... But sometimes you have to think about yourself and don’t over do it..." Hebe told her.

"Hao le... I'm going to go take a bath." Ella smiled and walked into the bathroom.

Hebe gave a long sigh. "She don’t understand anything." She stretched out her hands and laid there on the bed.

"What are we doing here?" Chang Min asked as they all got off the elevator and walked towards a hotel door.

"We're going to spend the night here." Jae Joong replied and opened the door.

"What? I'm not going to share a room with a dog!" Chang Min frowned.

"Bali..." Jae Joong pointed for them to go in.

"What about Yun Ho? Why isn’t he here?" Chang Min spoke too soon.

"What took you guys so long?" Yun Ho walked over.

"Yun Ho has been here for a long time already." Jae Joong replied and walked in with Jun Su and Shyaki.

"Ho! My mother is going to kill me... She's not going to let me play basketball anymore..." He whined.

"Don’t worry... I will take care of that." Yoo Chun took out his cell and started to dail up Chang Min's house number. "Hello." He smiled. "Hi aunty! its me Yoo Chun. Ye... I just want to let you know that Chang Min will be staying at my house tonight. Ye... Ye... kamsamnida..." He said and hung up his cell phone.

"What did she say?"

"You're fine." Yoo Chun patted his shoulders and walked in.

"Aish... I wanted to go home." He whispered and walked in, closing the door shut behind him.

A few hours passed, and Ella sat up from watching TV. She looked over and found Hebe asleep already. She walked out the room in her robe to get something to drink. Mean while Jun Su and Yun Ho got drunk and fell asleep, with Yoo Chun and Chang Min knocked out too. Jae Joong was half awake and noticed that everyone was sleeping. He stood and walked towards the door, opening it and walking out. At the same time Ella was in the hallways, heading for the vending machines up ahead of her. Just then she saw Jae Joong walking out his room and stopped. "What?" She asked herself in her mind. "Is he drunk?" she stared at him with a scared face. "No way... He is drunk..." She covered her lips.

Jae Joong looked up and over seeing her there. Ella then gave a quick look away and walked ahead. "Yah!" Jae Joong called out but she didnt stop. "YAH!" He called out louder and Ella stopped.

Jae Joong walked over to her, not knowing who she was. He grabbed her wrist and she made 'O' shaped mouth. "Who are you?" He asked in Korean.

"W-What?" Ella replied in Chinese.

"You..." He stopped and hiccupped. "You... You're not Korean?" He asked her and she made a confused face.

"I don’t know what you're saying!" Ella tried to break free from his grasp but he held it tighter.

"Ni hao..." He said and she frozed.

"You're Chinese?" Ella asked, amazed.

"Bu..." Jae Joong shook his head. "I'm Korean... But... I know how to speak Chinese..." He replied.

"Oh! You're good..." Ella smiled. "Can you let me go?" She asked and Jae Joong had pushed her to the wall, with his face all up in her. "What are you doing?" Ella paniced. "Let me go." She cried.

"You do know..." Jae Joong was drunk. "I hate playing..." He was speaking in Chinese. "I just want to be alone..." He closed his eyes.

Ella was frighten. "W-What? Why are you telling me?" She looked away.

"I don’t know..." Jae Joong moved in closer to her face. "You're a girl..." He reached his hands over to her face and brushed her bangs to the side. "A beautiful girl..." He moved in towards her lips.

"What are you doing?" Ella cried, being held back.

Hebe woke up from her nap and found Ella missing. "Ella." She called out and no reply came back. "Ella! Where are you?" She got off the bed and walked into the bathroom.

Ella was moving her head around trying to avoid Jae Joong's lips as it got closer to hers. "Bu..." She whispered.

"Where did she go?" Hebe scratched her head and walked out the door.

"Help..." Ella cried in her head.

======================================================================================================================