Chapter TWENTY

S o m e d a y

======================================================================================================================

As Jae Joong and Ella walked down the steps that were full of happiness tonight, they finally reached the bottom. "Oh." Jun Su suddenly gasped.

"What?" Yoo Chun asked him.

"I Know this song." Jun Su smiled as his first finger rose.

"What song?" Yoo Chun listened.

Listen: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9n2fzPvoSMA

"This song!" Jun Su gently closed his eyes.

Chang Min looked at Hebe and reached out his hands. "May I have this dance?" He asked her and her eyes popped out open.

"Me?" She asked, with her hands on her chest.

"Yes..." Chang Min smiled.

Hebe slowly moved her hands towards Chang Min's hands and grabbed hold of it. "Hao." She said with her head nodding.

Chang Min took her to the dace floor and turned completely towards her body. His right hand went on her waist and his left hand tied together with her right hand. "What are they doing?" Yoo Chun saw them.

Jae Joong and Ella peeked at one another and blushed. "You two should go dance too." Yun Ho said sudden and caused the moment to be even more awkward.

"Eh?" They both gasped with a face that read 'What are you saying?'

"I mean, if Jae Joong's not going to ask you to go dance, maybe I could ask you?" Yun Ho reached out his hands this time towards Ella.

Jae Joong's eyes looked at Yun Ho with a 'Yah!' look. "Jae Joong wont mind would he?" Yun Ho asked.

"N-No..." Jae Joong replied, but he was already jealous.

Ella grinned and took hold of Yun Ho's hands. "Hao ah." She said and moved to the dance floor with Yun Ho.

Jun Su on the other hand, showed a emotionless face. I guess he was in love too. XD "Jun Su ah!" Yoo Chun tapped him. "Lets go over there." He pointed to the food section.

"Why?"

"I'm hungry."

"Araso." Jun Su whispered and walked away with Yoo Chun.

Jae Joong stood there alone watching as Yun Ho placed his left hand on Ella's waist and tied his hands with her right. He held his hands in his pockets, just staring. "Oppa!" Ah Ra appeared next to him. "Want to go dance?" She crossed both her hands onto his arms.

"Anio!" Jae Joong shook his head. "I don’t dance."

"Liar." Ah Ra smiled. "You were always good with dancing."

"Anio! Get your hands off my arms." Jae Joong removed her hands and frowned. "I don’t want you to bother me today." He looked at her and walked away.

Yun Ho saw them together and frowned. He saw Jae Joong walking away with an angry face, leaving Ah Ra there alone.

"Oppa." Ah Ra shouted but he didnt look back at all.

"Who is that to him?" Ella asked Yun Ho, seeing them too.

"Oh! That-" Yun Ho pointed and Ella nod. "She's Go Ah Ra... Jae Joong's fiancé."

"Fiancé? Jae Joong is getting married?"

"Yeah." Yun Ho nod.

Ella's expression changed. "But don’t worry." Yun Ho smiled. "Jae Joong doesn’t like her."

"He doesn’t?"

"No... He only thinks of her as a little sister."

"Then... Why are they getting married if Jae Joong doesn’t like her?"

"Their parents got them together." Yun Ho replied. "Its really long story."

"Oh." Ella gasped and focused on the dancing.

"You're really good at this."

"What?" Ella stared at him.

"Dancing."

"Oh! I do it a lot."

"Really?" Yun Ho said and she nod. "Of course... You're a rich little miss."

"I'm not that rich..." Ella said. "My father owns a little here and there, but to compare me with Jae Joong and you guys... I'm not even close." She smiled with a cute expression.

Yun Ho giggled. "You have your ways of talking..."

"Of course..." Ella giggled too.

Jae Joong walked away to the side and could still see Ella and Yun Ho dancing. His eyes couldn’t be taken off of them for some reason. He picked up a glass of wine and took it in one go. All of a sudden, the lights shut-ed off creating a scene. "What's going on?" Ella grabbed onto Yun Ho's hands.

"I don’t know." Yun Ho replied, confused too.

Jae Joong placed down his glass cup and roamed his eyes onto Ella, but he couldn’t see her anymore. "Ella!" He shouted but due to all the screaming, no one heard him.

"What now?" Hebe held onto Chang Min's waist.

"Don’t worry. I think this part of the party." Chang Min whispered to her.

"What?" Hebe looked confused.

A bright light showed onto the stage and a female figure stood there. "Who's that?" People around started to gasp.

"Isn’t that Jae Joong's mother?" - "Yeah!"

"Umma." Jae Joong saw her.

"Sorry for the commotion..." Jae Joong's mother spoke into the mic. "But its time to do the announcement."

Everyone let out a sigh and started to clap their hands. "Thank you for coming to tonight’s party..."

"Why is she here?" Chang Min asked himself.

"Ho! She didnt even age at all." Yoo Chun stuffed himself while Jun Su listened.

"Who's that?" Ella asked Yun Ho.

"Jae Joong's mother." Yun Ho replied.

"I have a very important announcement to announce tonight." Jae Joong's mother said and looked at everyone. "My son Jae Joong, please come up to the stage." She reached out her hands.

A bright white light ran towards Jae Joong and everyone turned to look at him, and yes Ella did too. He frowned and walked his way up to the stage. "My son Jae Joong has been participating in basketball ever since he as born." His mother started to talk again. "But..." She stopped and everyone stared. "He will not be participating this year."

"What?" Yoo Chun coughed his food out of his mouth.

"What?" Yun Ho gasped and Ella was confused since she didnt understand. "Not going to the finals?"

"What's this all about?" Chang Min frowned and Hebe did too.

"Umma." Jae Joong looked at her. "What are doing?"

"Jae Joong ah." His mother patted his shoulders. "This next part I'm going to tell you is good for you."

"What's good for me is if you just leave me be." Jae Joong whispered.

"You're engagement with Ah Ra will move forward." She said and everyone clapped their hands, but his friends all frowned.

"What?" Jae Joong gasped.

"Ah Ra sshi!" Jae Joong's mother called her and she walked out onto the stage. "Their marriage will soon be held." She announced and everyone cheered them on.

"What is that witch doing?" Yoo Chun wiped his lips. "She's ruining our game." He was mad now.

Jae Joong couldn’t do anything, especially ruin Ah Ra's image as a girl. His mother gave out two rings and gave each of them one, with Ah Ra placing her engagement ring onto Jae Joong's finger. "Tell me when it's over." Yoo Chun covered his eyes.

Ah Ra reached out her fingers and Jae Joong hesitated to put the engagement ring on her finger. "Hurry." His mother forced him.

His eyes looked into the crowd and saw Yun Ho and Ella watching. He bit his lips and looked away. "Jae Joong ah." His mother poked him. "You cant let Ah Ra lose her face here. Its an order." She gave a tone to Jae Joong and he looked at her.

======================================================================================================================