Chapter TWENTYSIX

S o m e d a y

======================================================================================================================

"The game is in a week." Jun Su looked at Yoo Chun.

"What now?" Chang Min was in a daze.

"Why not just recruit new players?" Hebe suggested.

"Are you kidding me?" Yoo Chun gasped and Hebe looked at him.

"Yun Ho and Jae Joong are the best players in our group..." Jun Su begin to explained. "With the 5 us, we can take on any game... But Jae Joong is getting married with Ah Ra soon." He said and Jae Joong crossed his fingers. "And he will be leaving the team... Yun Ho left because of Ah Ra..." Jun Su sat back.

"I was just suggesting." Hebe frowned. "Its not like I asked you guys to do it."

"I know." Jun Su replied. "Sorry."

"Well... You're team is going to have to be called off then." Ella said.

"Yeah. We only have 3 people." Jun Su nod.

"I will play..." Jae Joong said. "I won't let my mother file me out."

"No one has ever dared to go against your mother... You going up against her is like a death wish." Chang Min warned him.

"I don't care..." Jae Joong shook his head. "With Ella by my side. I feel like I can achieve anything."

Ella blushed. "What do you mean?" Hebe asked.

"I have something I would like every one to know today..." He looked at Ella and back to the others. "I like Ella." Jae Joong confessed in front of everyone.

"Yo!" Chang Min smiled. "Really?"

"Ye." Jae Joong nod. "I don't when It started... But I know I do."

"That means that Yun Ho can come back then... Ah Ra and Yun Ho can be together, you and Ella-"

"NO!" Hebe stood, cutting off Yoo Chun's sentence.

"Why not?" Yoo Chun asked.

Hebe didn't know how to explain it. "Ella..." She said. "Ella already ahs someone back home."

"Eh?" Jun Su was more sadder to find out Ella's taken already.

"I don't care." Jae Joong said. "I will win her heart if I have to."

Ella didn't know how to reply to this anymore. She was stuck in between. 'I will make you love me... Someday...' Jae Joong's voice ran through her head. 'Someday you will be mines.'

"Who?" Chang Min asked Hebe.

"Wu Zun." Hebe said his name.

"That skinny tall guy?" Yoo Chun laughed.

"He's not skinny... He's a really good player." Hebe frowned at him for teasing Wu Zun. "They're dating and have been dating ever since they were small." She lied.

Ella wasn’t so sure if this was right for Hebe to do. Since she broke up with Wu Zun already and hasn’t except Jae Joong's heart yet. She was confused with her feelings.

"Ella has to say something in this." Jun Su whispered.

"What?" Ella gasped. "Say what? Hebe said all of it already."

"Really? Its all true?" Jun Su asked, really curious.

"Um." She nod and Jun Su's heart broke down.

"I said I don't care. I will make her mines someday." Jae Joong was so confident in winning her.

"What if you don’t." Ella asked him.

"I will." He stared at her.

"I don't think so... Because I love Wu Zun deeply." She lied.

"I don't care. Someday you will be mines."

"Enough." Yoo Chun was kind of tired of talking about love now. "Lets get on with the game... How are we going to find people to fill in the game?"

"Yeah! Yun Ho is such a drag." Chang Min slammed his hands together. "If I ever see him again I'm sure going to give him a piece of my mind."

A very long silence came into the room and everyone looked at Hebe and Ella. "What?" Hebe asked and Ella frowned.

"Eh~ Ella can play basket ball just fine." Yoo Chun suggested. "We'll take her-"

"Not in your dreams either." Hebe said 'NO'.

"Why? You were the one who suggested us to recruit new players..." Yoo Chun hand gestured.

"I was... But that didn't mean to ask Ella to play in the game."

"Why? Its only a game." Chang Min was desperate to now.

"No way. If she was to play in the game, she will only play in the Taiwan’s team."

The guys all stared. "What do you mean?" Jae Joong asked.

"Are you saying that because we're Korea?" Yoo Chun got a little pissed at Hebe's words.

"No." Hebe shook her head. "That's not what I mean..."

"Forget it. Ella wont fit in... Because she's Chinese and we're Korean." Yoo Chun stood to leave the room.

"Yah!" Hebe shouted. "Its not what I meant..." She was going to cry.

"This is getting more and more tougher." Chang Min left the room too.

"I have something’s I need to take care of." Jun Su left after Chang Min.

"Guys!" Hebe felt guilty and chased after them.

Ella and Jae Joong sat there just staring at one another. "Like I said before. I don't care... I will win you." He said and stood to leave the room.

======================================================================================================================