Chapter EIGHTEEN

S o m e d a y

======================================================================================================================

Jae Joong and Yun Ho were like girls, shopping from shop to shop in the huge mall. Hebe, Ella, Yoo Chun, Chang Min and Jun Su were window shopping together. "This one looks nice." Hebe pointed to a white suit. "Chang Min ah." She rose her head up. "Here."

"Oh." Chang Min walked up and over to Hebe's side.

"Wa~ How do you know his style?" Yoo Chun asked.

"Eh?" Hebe gasped in confusion.

"This outfit was made by Shim Hye Yeon... She's Korea's best fashion designer." Yoo Chun explained. "She's Chang Min's favorite designer."

"Really?" Hebe smiled.

Chang Min blushed and walked into the shop. "Where now?" Ella asked Jun Su.

"Since Chang Min is shopping here, Hebe and Yoo Chun will stay here till he's done." Jun Su replied.

"Hao ah. We'll meet at the front in 30 mins." Yoo Chun nod his head to the agreement.

"Ok! Lets go." Jun Su took Ella's hands and took off for his suit.

"Eh!" Hebe gasped and Yoo Chun held her hands.

"Chang Min is trying on the outfit, lets go see." He dragged her into the shop.

"Wait-" Hebe said and was dragged into the shop already.

Ella and Jun Su came to a small shop. "Where is this?" Ella asked.

"The shop I go shopping at." Jun Su replied and entered the shop with Ella following in behind.

"But..." Ella looked around. "Are you sure this shop sells suits for guys?" She noticed it was a gown shop.

"Pick out a dress." Jun Su stopped and turned to her.

"Eh?" Ella gasped in confusion.

"Our parents is going to hold the party for us, you and Hebe is going to attend it too..." Jun Su crossed his arms.

"We don’t have to-"

"Yes you do." Jun Su cutted her words. "Hurry and pick out a dress." He pulled her to the rackets. "Hurry." he rushed her. "Pick one for you and Hebe."

Ella was cornered. She was confused. Why did I have to attend? That was the only question on her mind through the whole time she was looking for a dress. Jun Su looked over to his right and spotted an employee. "Where is going?" Ella said to herself.

She saw Jun Su hand gesturing and asking something, but she couldn’t hear what he was asking. "What is he doing?" She whispered again. Just then the employee walked into the back room with Jun Su.

Meanwhile, Jae Joong and Yun Ho caught up with Chang Min, Yoo Chun and Hebe at their shop. "Where's Jun Su and Ella?" Yun Ho asked.

"They left shopping on the other side..." Yoo Chun replied. "We'll meet them at the front."

"How's this?" Chang Min walked out behind the curtains.

"WOW!" Hebe clapped her hands. "Handsome"

"What do you think Yun Ho Hyung? Jae Joong hyung?" Chang Min asked for their advice.

"That's not Shim Hye Yeon's creation..." Jae Joong noticed.

"Ani... It's Yong Sook's creation. Not bad right." Yoo Chun asked.

"Isn’t that your fave. designer?" Yun Ho asked Yoo Chun.

"Ye." Yoo Chun replied.

"Not bad... You should start wearing other designers designs." Jae Joong said.

"Araso." Chang Min smiled.

"Hurry, we have to get back before its late." Yun Ho noticed the time.

Jun Su walked out the back room with a black colored gown. To see how it looks like here is the link: http://www.nexteve.com/images/D/F6212a.JPG

"What is that?" Ella asked him seeing the gown.

"This is a new arrival dress..." Jun Su reached it to her. "I think you would look nice in black."

"Eh?"

"Take it... I paid for it already... You must wear this one." Jun Su told her.

"Oh." Ella frowned.

"Now, for Hebe's dress." Jun Su looked back and the lady brought over a white gown. "Here." He reached it towards Ella too. "This one will go well with Chang Min's outfit."

Hebe's dress:

http://www.ouroneheart.com/wp-content/uploads/2007/08/vintage-wedding-dress2.jpg

"What do you mean?" Ella asked and grabbed it.

"Nothing..." Jun Su rubbed his head. "Lets go." He walked away.

"It will look nice." Hebe told Chang Min.

As they walked towards the front of the mall, Jun Su and Ella happened to meet them there. "Done?" Jun Su asked them.

"Ye. You two?" Yoo Chun replied.

"All done." Jun Su sigh.

"Ella, why are you holding onto his bags? Yah... Aren’t you going overboard?" Hebe shout at Jun Su.

"What?"

"Eh! Hebe ah! Don’t argue with him." Ella whispered to her.

"Oh~ so you wanted her to go with you so you could have someone to carry your bags for you!" Yoo Chun pointed.

"Anio." Jun Su shook his head.

"Give it to me." Jae Joong reached his hands over.

"Its fine." Ella smiled. "Its not his."

"What? Its not his? Then who?" Hebe asked.

"Wo..." Ella replied.

"Ni?" Hebe pointed. "Why?"

"Ah! Hao le! Lets go!" Ella pushed Hebe.

They left the mall just like that, arriving back to Jae Joong's house.

======================================================================================================================