Chapter TWENTY NINE

S o m e d a y

======================================================================================================================

The game was on in 3 days, Ella's eyes watched as Hebe was playing with them non stop. From falling to scrapping her knees, Hebe was trying her best.

* TAIWAN *

"I wonder what Ella and Hebe are doing." Jiro ponder.

"Maybe having fun shopping." Alan smiled. "I mean that’s what girls do best." He threw the ball with one shot and made a goal.

"Ella's not that type of girl." Wu Zun whispered, still depress.

"What do you mean?" Alan asked. "She's a girl. All girls are like that..." He smiled and Wu Zun shot a death glare at him. "I... I was kidding." He stutter. "Gesh."

"Don’t argue with him... He's still depress about Ella dumping him." Anson pulled Alan back.

"What did you say?" Wu Zun asked, hearing them talk.

"Nothing." Anson lied and turned away.

"Why don't you say it to my face." Wu Zun got mad now.

"Hey!" Sam and Calvin got in between them. "Now is not the time to fight." Sam frowned.

"You should watch what you're saying." Calvin pointed to Anson. "Go practice in the other court." He told everyone to leave him, Sam and Wu Zun alone.

"Lets go." Alan pulled Anson out of the court with Jiro and the others following after.

"Are you okay?" Sam asked him.

"I'm fine." Wu Zun replied with an angry face.

"Listen. If you're not going to play with us, Joe will totally kill us on the court." Calvin said.

"He wont."

"What makes you think-"

"Hello." Joe walked into the court with new players. "The team captain is here." He rose his arms. "I heard the news... Ella went in your place..." He smirked.

"Eh, eh..." Alan poked Anson and Jiro. "I smell trouble." He pointed over to the other side of the court.

"What are you doing here?" Sam asked, holding a ball in his arms.

"The team captain is here to take his place." Joe replied. "Oh yeah. These are the new players. Racket, Mark, V, JC, Luke and Tom..."

"What are you going to do with them?" Calvin asked.

"Of course replace some of the players." Joe replied.

"Who?" Sam was angered now.

"First of all... Aaron." He said and Aaron on the other side of the court threw his ball down.

"YOU CANT DO THAT!" He shouted in anger. "I HAVE BEEN ON THIS TEAM LONGER THEN YOU HAVE!"

"That’s why I'm replacing you." Joe simply said. "You should not be so selfish and let other people get a chance to play the game."

"YOU SON OF !" Aaron took a few steps, trying to cross to the other court but Alan, Anson and Jiro held him back. "LET ME GO! THAT NEEDS SOMEONE TO KICK HIS !" He was pinned to the side.

"Wow! What a little brat we have here." Joe . "Anyways, Alan, Jiro, Anson and Calvin will be replaced too."

"What?" Calvin's angry face showed now. "You can't do that." He took a step and Sam held him back.

"What gives you the right to do this to us?" Sam spoke for everyone.

"I'm the team captain now.... Wu Zun lost the bet... So I will do what I have to do to win the game against those Koreans..." Joe gave a speech.

"YOU THINK BY REPLACING US YOU CAN WIN?!" Aaron ran toward the fence that was dividing them apart. "In your dreams!" He whispered with his fingers in the holes.

"Crazy little boy. Someone needs to send him to the mental hospital..." Joe said and his buddies behind him laughed. "I will begin training this afternoon, make sure all the people I mention... Are gone." Joe pointed to all 5 of them and left the court.

"YOU'RE NOT GOING TO TAKE ME OUT SO EASILY! YOU HEAR ME!" Aaron was still shouting.

"STOP IT!" Wu Zun shouted and everyone frozed. "Enough." He looked away.

Alan, Anson and Jiro released Aaron and he took the chance to run over to the other court and grabbed Wu Zun's jersey collar. "What do you mean enough? This is you damn fault!" He placed hard punch on Wu Zun's left side.

No one was stopping him, because they knew it was half of Wu Zun's fault, of giving the rights to Joe. "If you didnt promise him... If you didnt-"

"WHAT ELSE SHOULD I DONE?" Wu Zun teared. "None of you guys wanted to be team captain... NONE OF YOU!" He shouted.

"You should of kept it..." Aaron looked deep into Wu Zun's eyes. "For Danson's sake." Aaron threw him to the ground. "Its a good thing I wont play... If I had to play on the same court as you or Joe, I would rather die." Aaron said and left the court.

"Aaron!" Alan called out to him. "Wait." He chased after.

"We'll take care of him." Anson and Jiro ran after too.

Sam and Calvin with Johnny stood there. "I have matters to take care of." Calvin said and left the court too.

Johnny and Sam sigh. "Its okay..." Sam helped him up but Wu Zun pushed his help away.

"Don’t touch me." He said and got up himself. "I'm fine..." He rubbed his hands. "I wont play in the finals... I wont..." He said and left the court also.

"What now?" Johnny asked.

"I don't know... I guess we just have to wait till Danson wakes up..."

"Lets pray he does." Johnny frowned.

======================================================================================================================