Chapter TWENTYTWO

S o m e d a y

======================================================================================================================

Ella was sitting in the near park of Jae Joong's house, on the low swings. Jun Su walked towards her way with two warm bottle of waters in his hands. "Here." He reached it over to her. "Drink this." He said.

"Xie xie." Ella thanked and grabbed the warm bottle of water.

"Don't think too much." Jun Su sat beside her in the other swing. "Jae Joong's mother can be hard sometimes, but she doesn’t mean it..." He tried comforting her. "Don't be mad at her."

"I'm not mad." Ella shook her head. "I'm just confused."

"Confused?" Jun Su repeated her word. "You mean... Jae Joong's confession?" He looked at her.

"Um." She nod and looked at him. "Why did he say that?" Ella replied as a question. "I don’t get it."

"..." Jun Su looked away. "I don't." He said. "Maybe..." He turned to her again. "He really likes you."

"Really?" Ella thought and frowned her eyes.

* Back to the others *

Yun Ho and Jae Joong was in a room with Chang Min, Hebe and Yoo Chun. Jae Joong was by the windows, while Chang Min and Hebe were busying calling Ella and Jun Su on their cell phones. Yoo Chun on the other hand, was calling their other friends to help find Jun Su and Ella's where abouts.

"Why?" Yun Ho suddenly asked Jae Joong, who turned to face him.

"Why what?" Jae Joong replied.

"Why did you embarrass Ah Ra?"

"Bwoh?" Jae Joong gasped. "Yah..."

"You could of just place the ring on her finger... And then tell her after the show..." Yun Ho became serious.

"Yun Ho sshi." Jae Joong grinned his teeth. "Are you nuts? Why would I place a ring on a girl I don’t even love?"

"So do you love Ella?" Yun Ho walked towards him.

A moment of silence came in between the two of them. "Ye..." Jae Joong answered him. "I do."

Yun Ho let out a silence laugh. "Really? What about Ah Ra?"

"Like I said before... She's like a little sister to me... Nothing more." Jae Joong replied and Yun Ho grabbed his shirt collar.

"Ah Ra sshi..." Yun Ho whispered.

"Hyung!" Yoo Chun noticed they were fighting and ran over. "What are you doing?" He pulled Yun Ho away from Jae Joong. "Don't do this..."

Chang Min and Hebe looked over. "What's going on?" Chang Min gasped.

"You're hurting people by doing this..." Yun Ho said and pointed his fingers to Jae Joong.

"I told you... Ah Ra is no more then a little sister to me... I don't have that kind of attention or feelings towards her." Jae Joong got mad.

"Even though you could of at least show her that you care for her like a little sisters...." Yun Ho begin to rise his voice. "She was raised all alone... She was pitiful... She had no one but you..."

"I have-"

"Anio!" Yun Ho interrupted him. "You haven’t. Ignoring her, yelling at her, giving her the cold shoulders... You call this treating her like a little sister?"

"Yun Ho!" Yoo Chun held him back, from going forward.

"You...." Jae Joong pointed this time. "You like Ah Ra, right?"

Yoo Chun looked back to Jae Joong. "What do you mean?" He asked and Yun Ho frowned.

"You should be thanking me!" Jae Joong shout.

"Bwoh?" Yun Ho sigh and took two steps.

"Don't!" Yoo Chun pulled Yun Ho back and caused his cell phone to fall from his hands.

At the same time Ah Ra walked into the room with none of them noticing it. "I'm doing this is for you! You like Ah Ra, I'm trying to help you two be together..." Jae Joong rose his temper.

"Jae Joong hyung!" Chang Min walked over. "Don't do this now..." He pulled his hyung's arms. "We're all brothers... Don't fight..."

"But how can I love some one I don't love?!? You tell me Chang Min!" Jae Joong smirked. "Tell me!"

"Ani! You don't have to if you don’t want to." Chang Min replied, not wanting to force him.

Jae Joong sigh. "I'm only speaking what's on my mind..." Jae Joong removed Chang Min's hands. "Yun Ho really likes Ah Ra... If Yun Ho tells me to at least treat her like a younger sister and stop ignoring her feelings, she should do the same thing..." Jae Joong looked away. "She should stop ignoring Yun Ho's feelings..."

Yun Ho frozed in silence and so did Ah Ra. "Hyung." Yoo Chun gasped and Yun Ho turned his body away to only see Ah Ra standing there with her eyes confused.

"Ah Ra sshi." He whispered and everyone looked over.

"Miane... I didnt know..." She cried and left the room.

"Ah Ra sshi." Yoo Chun shouted but she left already.

Hebe was at a total lost now. Since she has only recently known them, she has no clue what’s going on. "Love triangle?" She whispered to herself.

Jun Su was walking on the side walk, with the busy streets and cars going back and forth. Where was Ella you may ask? She was on his back, asleep. Jun Su was giving her piggy back ride back to Jae Joong's home. Or was it? With Ella asleep at this time now, Jun Su could feel his cell phone vibrating in his pockets, but he didnt care to answer it.

"Jun Su hyung isn’t picking up the phone either." Chang Min said and hung up the phone.

"Ella's still not picking up her phone." She said and dialed her number again. "Where can they be?" Hebe worried, biting her nails.

Chang Min, Hebe and Jae Joong were the only one's in the room now. Yun Ho left back to his resident with Yoo Chun looking after him, making sure he doesn’t do anything stupid.

"You could of at least treat her like a little sister..." Yun Ho's voice came through Jae Joong's head. "She was raised all alone... She was pitiful... She had no one but you..." He rubbed his hands into his face and let out a long sigh.

"Hyung." Chang Min sat next to him. "Its okay! Yun Ho didn't mean anything bad."

"I know." Jae Joong whispered. "I'm really tired." He stood. form his sitting. "I'm going to bed."

"Aren’t you going to wait till Jun Su and Ella comes back?"

"Anio! Don't wake me up..." Jae Joong replied and left the room, leaving only Chang Min and Hebe there.

"Night!" Chang Min shouted.

======================================================================================================================