Chapter THRITY FOUR

S o m e d a y

======================================================================================================================

Hebe stood from her seat seeing as Johnny and Sam along with the others running pass her from the side lines. Her eyes tried to hide from them but they saw her anyways. "I told you." Sam said, running next to Johnny.

"I can't believe it." Johnny frowned and stopped running. "They're on the Korean’s team." He looked back to Hebe with a peek at the end of his eyes.

"Maybe there's a reason... Don't do anything yet..." Sam tapped his hands on Johnny’s shoulders. "I believe in Ella." He added in and Johnny nod his head.

"Hao. I will too." He smiled finally. "At least, I have to believe in her for Danson's sake."

"That’s the sprit..." Sam smiled along. "Let’s go, the match this going to start..."

"What am ‘I doing?" Hebe hit herself gently. "Why am ‘I hiding from them? I chose to do this... I shouldn’t hide..." She pouted to herself.

Ella brought over some water to Jae Joong's side and stretched out her small arms. Jae Joong looked up to her and saw her there in the uniform. "Thanks." He took the bottle of water.

"You weren't lying..." Ella sat next to him.

"What do you mean?" Jae Joong asked opening the bottle of water.

"Nothing..." Ella shook her head. "Its worthy to change once in a while." She gave him a tap on his shoulders for good work. "Good job... And thank you." She added in and walked away from him.

"Bwoh? What is she talking about?" He thought. "She can't be... In love with me can she? Change?" He scratched his head.

"Good work out there today." Ella walked towards Jun Su who was sitting on the side bench in the locker room. "Here" She gave him a bottle of water.

"Thanks." Jun Su smiled as he sweats down.

"You were very cool out there." Ella applauded him.

"Xie xie." He stood next to her. "But." He smiled. "I would be even better if you do something for me."

"What?"

"... Give me a kiss." He said and Ella's eyes quickly looked away with embarrassment. "I'm kidding." Jun Su laughed it out. "Don’t worry. I wont kiss you."

"Eh. Can I get a bottle of water too." Chang Min walked in.

"Oh here you go." Ella gave him one too.

'Where's Yoo Chun?" Chang Min grabbed it and asked. "I haven’t seen him since we came in here." He took a sip.

Yoo Chun walked out the bathroom and found the Indonesia team captain standing there. Yoo Chun paused and frowned. "What?" He spoke in English.

"Don't worry. I'm not going to do anything to you..." He got off the wall. "I'm here to give advice."

"Advice??" Yoo Chun thought.

* LOCKER ROOM *

Yoo Chun walked into the locker room a couple of mins later and found everyone getting ready for the next game. His expression wasn’t the same as before. He walked straight towards the TV screen and stood there. "Hyung." Chang Min saw him. "Where did you go?" He asked but Yoo Chun didn’t reply back. "Yoo Cun hyung." He noticed he was so into watching the TV screen.

'The Taiwan team. You'll go against them in the end...' The team captain of the Indonesia teams voice came into Yoo Chun's head said. 'We lost on purpose.' He tried to keep cool.

'What do you mean?' Yoo Chun asked.

'Hm.' He laughed and crossed his arms. 'You don't know how strong they are... How persistence they are to win this game... We lost to them a day before the game already. And we lost today...' He said and Yoo Chun frowned even more. 'They will kill you guys out there on the court if they have to, just to win.' He moved towards Yoo Chun. 'So make sure you watch their match whenever you can and keep up with them... Don't lose.'

'And if we lose?' Yoo Chun whispered.

'They will dominate. And we at the end, will fail for nothing...' The Indonesia team captain walked away.

Yoo Chun clinched his fist and study the moves of the Taiwan team. "Are they really that scary?" He asked himself in whispers and Chang Min looked confused.

* BALL COURT *

Joe passed it to one of his team mates and they made a goal. Up and down Joe jumped with laughing and hi fi's. "YES!" He shouted. The score was now 15 to 0.

Sam and Johnny played as well, making shots after shots. A Tajikistan player ran towards the hoop to make their first shot in, but Joe had tripped him onto the floor, calling himself cheating. Yoo Chun saw that happening and bit his teeth together. The Tajikistan player got up and pushed Joe over his edge and Joe himself fell over to the floor.

"Stop!" the referee stopped them and pulled them apart. He blew his whistle and appointed a warning.

Joe got up from the ground and smirked his way out.

"That's cheating..." Hebe shouted. "Why is Joe playing like that?" She was unsatisfied.

Ella found that out too and was a little worried. After all, that’s what Joe is made out of, cheats. It was already 1 hour into the game already and all that was happening was the team players of the Tajikistan team were taken out one by one- to Joe's cheating. Sam and Johnny knew something was up. "Is he cheating?" Sam asked Johnny.

"I think so."

"What now?"

"Just go with the flow..." Johnny ran off.

"What? Flow? But... We never played with cheats before..." Sam worried.

Suddenly the referee ran into the ball court and blew his whistle to stop the game. "What now?" the team captain of the Tajikistan team asked.

"You need 2 more players to play the next game."

"What?" he noticed he only had 3 guys on the court and his other teammates were out on the bench. He wiped his sweat and frowned.

"Do you have 2 more players or not?"

"They have to call quits." Hebe knew already.

After a long min passed, the Tajikistan threw in the white towel. "YEAHHHHHHHHHH~!" The left crowd went wild, and boosted up Joe's energy.

"CHEATER!" Hebe cried as she stood up on her seat. "What is going on out there? Did they not see him cheating?!?"

"Xiao Jie. Are you rooting for the Tajikistan?" The Taiwanese people asked her.

"Of course not... But, he's cheated... The team never plays like that..." Hebe lost her mind. "I cant... I have to get a check in..." She said and ran off the belchers.

"Cheating..." Yoo Chun thought.

======================================================================================================================