Chapter ONE

S o m e d a y

======================================================================================================================

The score was now tied to 10 with 10. A tall and handsome guy about 178 cm tall, entered the game. He dribbled the ball in his hands over and over, staring at the hop that he had to aim for to be able to win the game for his team. “DANSON! DANSON! DANSON!” The female fans were cheering at the side lines behind the gates.

Danson was his name. He took in a deep breath and stopped the ball from dribbling. “GE!” A loud cheerful voice entered his head. “JAIYO!” He looked over to his right and found his little sister waving and cheering with all her energy. “JAIYO!” She shouted at him again.

Smiling, he nod his head once and turned it back to stare at the hop. “Danson!” His teammates looked at him. “Jaiyo!” They all cheered him on. Thinking, Danson started to move his legs and then his feet lifted off from the ground and starting running towards the hop. “DANSON! JAIYO! DANSON JAIYO!” the female fans all chanted over and over.

He raises his hands, slanted it a bit and he shoots, but did he score? Slow motion took in between as he landed on his feet gently, watching if the ball made it into the hop. A few seconds after, all that was heard was a loud cheer for Danson, congratulating him on winning the game. Danson tighten his hands and his buddies ran over to him, picking him up and throwing him into the air. “You did it!” They put him down and patted his back. “Alright! We’re going to the national!” His buddies all hugged him.

“Ge!” His younger sister ran over, wearing a cute white and pink overall with a cute white Lilly flower on her head. “You did it!” She hugged him.

“Thanks Ella.” He hugged her tight. “Where’s mother and father? Did they see me?” He pulled away from her as fast as he was speaking.

Ella’s facial expression was a bit dull. “Mother and father couldn’t come so I came instead.” She replied and the look on Danson’s face as not happy.

“Really?” He asked and his buddies wrapped their hands around his neck. “Yo, Ella! Did you see your brother?”

“Yeah! He was asome!” Ella nod her head and her boyfriend wrapped his hands around her waist.

“Eh~ Wu Zun… Take your lovey scenes out of here!” The other teammates joked with him.

“Shut up!” Wu Zun threw the ball to them.

“You were asome!” Ella gave a kiss to Wu Zun. “I know!” He replied and hugged her.

“Why the long face?” His buddies asked him. “Cheer up dude! We won, and we’re going to the NATIONALS!!!”

Danson faked his smile. “Yeah!” Ella found his expression really boring and frowned.

The whole team went out to celebrate the victory. “CHEERS!” Danson’s teammates all shouted as 14 glass knocked into each other.

“Ge.” Ella placed her glass down. “Its okay! I saw everything…”

“But…” Danson paused. “Father isn’t going to let me play in the nationals…” Danson looked at her.

“Don’t think that!” Ella crossed her arms. “Who knows, maybe father will let you play in the nationals!”

“No way he will… I’m the only son in the family… He only wants to take his advantage and loosen me into his business…”

“I’m still here! I will take over the company!” Ella smiled.

“You’re a girl…” Danson took his wine. “Father wont let you handle the affairs.” He took the drink and swallowed the liquid down his throat.

Ella frowned again. “Then… What are you going to do?” she asked.

“I’m going to go to the nationals…” He replied after a min of silence. “I’m not going to let father stop me from keeping my dreams alive…” He tried to smile.

“That’s my brother!” Ella placed a smack on his back and Wu Zun came over to the conversation.

“What’s going on here?” He asked hugging Ella from the back.

“Nothing!” Ella shook her head. “I’m just Congrating my brother on winning the game today…” Ella replied.

“Really? Then what me? Are you just going to leave me in the dark over there with all those pretty ladies?” He said and Ella covered his mouth.

“Ho~ you’re so mean!” Ella’s shoulders dropped. “Pretty ladies? Who would be prettier then me?”

“I’m just joking… There’s no lady here but you.” Wu Zun removed her hands and poked her forehead.

“You tow are so lovey dovey…” Danson was blushing.

“Really?” Wu Zun smiled.

“Then you should get yourself a girlfriend.” Ella advice him to do. “Hebe is a good girl!”

“No way! Hebe is your friend!” Danson said and took another of his drink.

“Wu Zun is your friend too! Yet you introduce him to me!” Ella gestured her small hands.

“Wu Zun and Hebe are two totally different people!” Danson turned his head to look at her but then stopped.

"Why? You have to learn to let go of-" but before Wu Zun could finsih his sentance, Danson interrupted him.

“Speaking of Friend… She’s here!” He pointed and Ella looked over.

Hebe, Ella’s best friend, walking into the restaurant and saw Ella waving to her. “You guys were here.” She said as she reached them and sat on the stool, placing her bag on the counter. “What?” She noticed Ella staring at her.

“What would you say if I ask you out for Danson?” Ella asked and Danson spatted out his wine all over the counter.

“Of course I would be so happy!” Hebe smiled so big and Danson stared his eyes at her. “I‘ll pass?!!!!” She suddenly frowned and rubbed her forehead.

“Why?” Ella tugged Hebe’s arms. “My brother is not all bad.”

“Its not that!” Hebe sigh. “He’s not my type.” She said in English, shaking her head ‘no’.

“Type? Then what’s your type?” Ella asked.

“Anyone, but a Taiwan guy….” Hebe replied and snapped her fingers. “Waiter, Margarita…”

“Ho~ you’re so picky…” Wu Zun whispered.

“Not everyone is like Ella.”

“What’s wrong with me?”

“Nothing… You have the looks, you have the brains, you’re rich, you have a cool boyfriend and a cool brother who looks after you-” Hebe turned to Ella.

“Hebe.” Ella cutted her.

“Hao le… I know!” Hebe sigh again after a few moments. “Congrats Danson! Wu Zun!” She held up her Margarita, and then the while cup down in one shot.

“Whoa… You’re right! Not all girls are like Ella…” Wu Zun was surprised at seeing Hebe taking the whole Margarita down in one sip.

======================================================================================================================