Chapter THIRTY THREE

S o m e d a y

======================================================================================================================

Laos took victory over India soon after. "We're up." Chang Min gasped running into the room with some of the other players.

Jae Joong, Yoo Chun, Jun Su and Ella stood there in silence. "No matter what happens, you're all my team mates." Jae Joong spoke as captain. "And my friends." He smiled.

Everyone smiled. "Hands in." Jae Joong stuck out his hand and one after another, everyone's hands stuck as one. "GODS!" They all shouted and departed from the room while Ella stood there being the last to exit the room.

"Here they come." Hebe stood seeing them running out into the court. "ELLA!" Hebe shouted with her hands flying all over the place in mid air. "ELLA!"

Ella spotted her on the front rows and smiled at her with a wave too. 'Trust me!' She sign her and Hebe nod her head.

"JAIYO!" She shouted.

"Korea VS Indonesia!" The announcer shouted into the mic.

Ella stood next to Jae Joong who was smiling for some reason. "Why are you smiling?" Ella asked, nervous.

"You're nervous." He replied. "Don't worry! I'll try not to let you in the game." He tapped her shoulders with his hands and ran into the court with the rest of his team.

Ella sat on the bench and took in a deep breath for herself. "JAIYO!" She shouted and Jae Joong stopped to look back. 'Jaiyo!' She rose her hands and cheered them on.

"Isn’t that Ella?" Sam asked Johnny.

"It is." Johnny replied. "what is she doing playing on their team?"

"Heads or tails?" The referee asked Jae Joong, while the captain of the Indonesia team stood there too.

"Heads." Jae Joong replied and the referee flipped the coin.

"Heads! GODS first!" The referee pointed out and ran off the court to get the ball.

The Indonesia guy smirked at Jae Joong and left back to his team, while Jae Joong left back to his team too. "We'll make the first shoot quick and easy." Jae Joong begin to plan it out.

"Quick and easy?" Chang Min thought.

"Chang Min is the tallest player in the team, you go for the hoop, Jun Su is the fastest and Yoo Chun you're great at playing tricks." Jae Joong speed talk. "I will fake pass you the ball." He pointed to Yoo Chun. "And pass it to Chang Min for the real one."

"Araso." Chang Min nod his head.

Ella stared as the guys plan it all out. "Pay attention... I will only give the signal once." Jae Joong said and everyone shouted "GODS!" and ran into the court.

The referee held his whistle in his mouth, with the ball in his hands. "Gods first ball!" He threw the ball to Jae Joong. 'Whistles~!'

Jae Joong eyed everyone on his team and started to dribble the ball. "Go!" He ran in and the Indonesia team ran in too. Jae Joong was blocked with three men’s. He was dribbling the ball non stop, trying to find a way out, but saw that Jun Su was being guarded, so he couldn’t pass it to him.

"PASS IT!" Chang Min was shouting as he ran towards the hoop. "I'm open!" His hands waved up.

Yoo Chun ran in towards Jae Joong and took the ball with Jae Joong running off the other way, as if he didnt have the ball anymore. With Chang Min running around the hoop with only one guard, open as he is, the other team thought Yoo Chun had the ball, with an blink of the eye; Jae Joong passed it to Chang Min. "SHOOT IT IN!" Hebe shouted in craziness.

"IN!" The referee blew his whistle and the first round stopped.

"YES!" Jae Joong jumped up and down.

"HYUNG!" Yoo Chun and Chang Min ran towards Jae Joong and hugged him tight. "Yes!" They hi fied.

The Indonesia team was angry. They made faces and cracked their knuckles, walking away with a new tactic. "They're not so hard as we thought." Chang Min said and left to their side of the court.

The Indonesia team went to their side of the court and the coach started to shout at them in their language. The 2nd round came pretty soon with Jun Su giving a dunk and scoring them points. "YEAH!" They shouted, running all over the place. 3rd round came and Jae Joong did a dunk this time with the new plan. "YEAHHHHH!" The crowd went even wilder then before.

"YES YES YES!" Hebe jumped up and down.

The game has now gone on for 2 hours with the scores at 52 to 50, Korea leading. "What now? Those guys are catching up to us." Chang Min was tired out already.

Jae Joong stared at Ella, and smiled. "No matter what we cant let them win." He stood and stuck out his hands. "Break!" They went back into the court into their positions.

The Indonesia captain smirked and eyes his team mates with a nod, having the ball this time. Jae Joong was ready to block and steal the ball from him. As the whistle went off, Jae Joong rushed towards the Indonesia and tried to block his shot. "Don’t let him take the shot!" Hebe shouted.

The Indonesia guy smiled to Jae Joong and suddenly took action. "What?" He asked Jae Joong. "Want the ball?" He was dribbling it. They stood there for about a min now, just trying to get on one another’s nerves. The Indonesia then charged into the Jae Joong and caused him to fall flat on the floor.

"WOOO~!" The crowd cried as Jae Joong fell to the floor and the ball went into the hoop.

The referee ran over to help Jae Joong up and blew his whistle. "FREE THROW!" He announced.

"What?" The Indonesia guy snapped.

"Warning! No charging while you have the ball in your hands." He said and ran off to get another ball for Jae Joong.

Jae Joong gave him the smirks too and walked towards the other hoop and stood behind the free throw line. "3 shots given." The referee shouted.

Jae Joong bounced the ball twice and threw it into the hoop. "YEAH!" The crowd cheered. He took in another deep breath and threw it in. "JAEJOONG HWAITING!" the crowd cheered. And once more, the ball went into the hoop.

"YEAHHHHH~!" Yoo Chun and Chang Min jumped up and down as they saw the ball go in.

"ERRRRRRRRRRRRRRING!" The bell rung off. "Times up!"

Korea took victory of 55 to 50. "YES!" Hebe was happy.

Ella stood up from the seat and applauded for the victory. 'We won!' Jae Joong hand signed her.

'Great job!' Ella stuck up two thumbs.

Joe chuckled. "They're not so bad..." He said. "We'll beat'em." He rolled the ball on his finger.

Sam and Johnny sigh staring at each other. "Lets show them what we got." Joe said and turned around to get ready for their turn next.

======================================================================================================================