Chapter THIRYONE

S o m e d a y

======================================================================================================================

Jae Joong sat at the golden table in his room, getting ready for his engagement party. He looked into the mirror that was sitting 5 ft away from himself, just staring into it, nothing else. He smiled, titled his head a bit to the side and rosed his fingers to his tie. "Jae Joong sshi." A maid walked in. "Its time for you to enter the hall." She lowered her head a bit.

"Araso." He replied and stood up from his sitting position. "Where's Ah Ra sshi?" He asked.

"She still hasn’t entered the hall yet."

"Where is she?" Jae Joong asked again, knowing that his mother already told all the maids and butlers not to let himself go near Ah Ra before the engagement.

"She's down the hall room." The maid said, afraid of what Jae Joong's temper would do to her.

"Thank you." He thanked and left the room.

Ah Ra, dressed in a light pink gown [ http://www.prettyquinceanera.com/products/big/20080510015744.jpg ] sat there, wondering if she really wanted to marry Jae Joong now. Her fingers rolled around in circles and stopped every min to 2. "Aish." She suddenly stood. "I... I like Jae Joong oppa. I want to do this... But why do I feel... Guilty..." She whispered.

'Knock, knock.' She heard knocking from the door.

"Who is it?" Ah Ra asked and no reply came back to her. "I asked who is it?" She asked again, this time closer to the door, and still no reply came back. 'Who is it?' She thought to herself, and with out hesitation, she opened the door. "You..." She was in surprised to see the person.

A few mins later, Jae Joong walked himself towards Ah Ra's door and fixed his tie a up bit. "Some one has to break it off... If its not her, it has to be." He gasped to himself as he took in a deep breath. "Ah Ra sshi." He knocked on her door two times. "Open up... Its me, Jae Joong." He removed his hands off the door and stood there to wait for her to open for him. "Ah Ra sshi." He said her name again after a few seconds. "Are in there?" He knocked again, but no reply came back.

With a slight turn on the knob, he opened the door himself and took a few steps in. "Ah Ra sshi." He whispered into the room. "She's not here." He looked around. "Those maids must lied to me..." He walked completely in. "Anio." He spotted her coat and hand bag. "This is her room." He crossed his arms. "I guess, she's using the rest room?" He scratched his head.

BASKET BALL GAME -

"What are you doing?" Chang Min noticed Ella dressed in Hebe's uniform.

"I'm going to play." Ella replied.

"Eh?" Yoo Chun gasped. "Really?" He was happy to hear that.

"You can't!" Jun Su shouted.

"Why?" Ella frowned.

"Do you know how tough these guys are?" Jun Su asked pointing to their opponents.

"They're big... But-"

"You can't play." Jun Su grabbed Ella's arms.

"Eh! You guys letted me play! Why can't Ella play?" Hebe protested on Ella's behalf.

"We weren’t going to let you play at all." Chang Min replied.

"What? Why? If you guys aren’t going to let me play, why train me so hard?" Hebe was mad now.

"Because look at all these guys out there... They're all pros." Chang Min explained. "We trained you hard just in case we need another player... We were going to try our best and not let you get in the game..."

"So..." Hebe rubbed her hands together. "You guys wanted to protect me and Ella, right!?"

"BINGO!" Yoo Chun waved his hands. "But I personally think Ella can play." He crossed his hands around Ella's shoulders. "She's way better at basket ball then Hebe anyways..."

"EH!" Hebe stomped her feet.

"No way." Jun Su removed Yoo Chun's hands. "She's not going to play. And if you pretend to fall and trip SO she CAN play; you'll get a piece of my mind." He warned Yoo Chun in his language. "Lets go." He left.

"Feisty!" Yoo Chun laughed.

Jae Joong waited for about 30 mins now and no Ah Ra in sight anywhere. He was getting annoyed and walked towards the door when his cell phone rung. 'Ring ring ring' He stopped to take it out. "Hello?" He answered it.

"Hyung. Are you coming or not?" A voice said.

"Who is it?" Jae Joong felt like he knew this voice, but wasn’t sure.

"I will see you at the court." The voice said and hung up.

"Hey-" Jae Joong said but the line went dead already. "Who was that?" He flipped his phone off to think for a bit. "No way..." A smile carved up and he ran out the room.

BASKET BALL GAME -

"Okay... Here's the plan..." Yoo Chun started as a warm up.

"Ladies and Gentlemen’s... Welcome to 2008 World Tournament basket ball game." The announcer started to announce. "We have teams from all over Asia, gather here today..."

"Its starting." Hebe said to herself.

"Korea, Taiwan, Japan, Thailand, Vietnam, Cambodia, Hong Kong, India, Indonesia, Laos, Malaysia, Mongolia, Pakistan, Russia, Singapore, Tajikistan and China."

The whole crowd went wild after the announcing names. "Lets do our best." Joe said to his team. Sam and Johnny frowned.

"This is how we'll battle the games... We will pair up two teams." He rosed up two fingers. "And the lucky winners move on while the lucky losers pack up and go home... Very simple..." The announcer said nodding his head 'yes'.

"YEEEEEEAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!" The crowd shouted.

"Okay! SHOW US THE BOARD!" He shouted and everyone's eyes turned to the HUGE board that was hanging on the wall to the far right.

BOARD BATTLE:

1. Thailand VS Hong Kong
2. Japan VS Russia
3. India VS Laos
4. Korea VS Indonesia
5. Taiwan VS Tajikistan
6. Malaysia VS Singapore
7. Vietnam VS Mongolia
8. Pakistan VS China

"We're 4th game." Yoo Chun sigh of relief.

"And against Tajikistan." Jun Su rolled the ball in his hands. "I heard they were good." He turned his head to Yoo Chun.

"So what? I heard we're better." Yoo Chun said, trying to get rid of Jun Su's negative thoughts.

Jun Su chuckled. "Right." He hand shook with Yoo Chun.

"We're 5th game." Jae nod his head. "Everyone get to the court room and practice." He order.

"YEH!" His team mates but Sam and Johnny shouted.

"Nervous?" Hebe asked Ella.

"No." Ella shook her head, tying her shoe lace really tight so her shoe wont come off during the game.

"Tell me..." Hebe started. "Why did you decided to play the game?"

"Eh?" Ella looked at her. "Because... I just wanted to." She lied.

"Lair." Hebe could tell she was lying. "You like Jae Joong?"

"Bu!" She stood. "I don't!"

"I was just asking..." Hebe stood slowly. "You didnt have to get all surprised about it..."

Ella blushed a looked away. "I choose to play because of what Johnny said to me."

"What did they say to you?"

"Its no one's fault." She repeated his words. "As long as that person is okay... Its worthy a try to change." she said and Hebe stared. "I mean, Danson was the leader and all... He took his team to where they are now and as long as we know he's still with us by heart and can forgive us anytime of whatever we do, we'll try hard to win." She looked into Hebe's eyes.

"Wo ming bai." Hebe smiled. "Danson is a great team leader." She hugged Ella. "You cant watch Jae Joong's team fall into pieces, and you know exactly that Danson will forgive you one day..." She explained the meaning.

"Um." Ella nod and wrapped her hands around Hebe's waist. "Xie xie ni ah... Because of you here with me, I have the courage to come here..." She removed herself from Hebe’s hug. "When we get back to Taiwan, I promise you... I will introduce you to some good guys."

"What? No need."

"Why?"

"Because... I have one that I really like." Hebe craved a dark smile and Ella frozed.

"Chang Min?"

"Eh?! Don’t say it so loud." Hebe covered her lips.

"Oh." Ella nod.

"All you have to do now is concentrate on winning the game for the team..." Hebe said and Ella nod.

"Lets go." Yoo Chun pulled on Ella's arms. "We have lots of practice to do before we begin our set of the game.

"I'll be cheering for you!" Hebe shouted as Ella disappeared into the dark rooms.

======================================================================================================================