Chapter TEN

S o m e d a y

======================================================================================================================
Listen to this song for this chappie:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=brwyzQcYlsk

-
-
-

Ella and Jae Joong stood in the middle of the court. "First one to get most points wins." Jae Joong stood there with the ball in his hands, and Ella looked over to Yun Ho who was holding a stop watch in his hands.

"Hao ah." Ella nod with agreement. "15 mins."

Jae Joong threw the ball to Ella and she caught it with her small hands. He smirked and titled his head a bit giving her first off hit. Ella then shook her 1st fingers in front of his face and smiled. She rose the ball and nod her head, while Jae Joong sigh and placed his hands on his hips with 'What now?' face.

"Not like that." Ella whispered and Jae Joong frozed. "Like this." She threw the ball into the air and jumped up, reaching her hands for the ball.

"START!" Yun Ho shouted and the stop watch begin moving.

"Wha~ Ella is starting!" Hebe jumped and clapped her hands. "JAIYO!"

Yun Ho and Yoo Chun just sat there shaking their heads 'no'. Jae Joong let a laugh out from his nose and didnt even have to jump. He reached out his long arms and caught the ball, causing Ella to fall back.

"Eh." Hebe frowned as she stopped clapping. "You're unfair." she pointed with anger.

"Bu." Yun Ho and Yoo Chun both said. "Jae Joong's just too tall." they rose up their fingers.

"W-What?" Hebe forgot about his height. "Oh! I forgot." She sat back down.

Jae Joong held the ball on his shoulders and smiled. "It's yours." He threw it back to her. "Again." He said in English and bended over to his position.

Ella frowned. "Hao ah. Then don’t call me a cheater." She dribbled the ball.

Ella held the ball near her hips and waist, establishing a proper basketball position. She then took a short, hard step (10 inches or less) toward the Jae Joong and at the same time, she faked her dribble by bringing the ball down outside to her knees. Jae Joong wasn't sure of what she was doing. All he thought about was winning this little girl, and knowing for sure he was going to win. Ella noticed that Jae Joong wasn’t paying any attention to what she was doing cause she was a girl. This gave her good chance at winning this game, so she pulled back and Jae Joong went straight for her, but she drive pass him like a flash and did the 3 count move. Her foot work was Powerful and her step was strong. She dribble past the hip of Jae Joong and headed for the hop.

"SHOOT!" Hebe shouted and Ella released the ball from her grasp with it flying towards the hop and her legs rising off from the ground.

Jae Joong turned around while Yun Ho and Yoo Chun made an 'O' shape mouth. "Its going to go in?!" They stood.

Ella landed on her two feet and hoped nothing else but for the ball to go in. "Go!" She whispered.

"Did we miss anything?" Jun Su and Chang Min came running in. "Who is that?" They asked seeing Ella playing.

"That's not Danson?" Chang Min frowned.

"Her name is Ella." Hebe replied holding her arms crossed.

"Ella?" Chang Min thought. "Who are you?" He asked in Chinese.

"Wo? My name is Hebe Tian." She replied.

Did the ball go in? Well, slow motion was taking place again. Ella took a sigh and... "YESSSSSSSS!" Hebe shouted and Ella jumped making two tight fist. "YAHHHH!" Hebe ran over to her and hugged Ella tight. "You made it!" She was so happy for Ella.

Jae Joong smiled. "Hao ah... You're not bad." He picked up the ball.

"Not bad?" Hebe turned. "She's GREAT!"

Yoo Chun smiled in secret.

"Lets go again." Jae Joong passed her the ball.

"Jaiyo!" Hebe said to Ella and ran back to the others.

Ella dribbled the ball again and Jae Joong walked his way over to steal the ball from Ella. Ella turned and Jae Joong followed her and stole the ball from her. He Made a short hard jab step in the direction of Ella with his right foot. Ella turned. He Kept low and with the same leg, he took a long step, crossing it over the outside of the Ella's right foot while they stared into each other's eyes. Jae Joong smiled and Swinging the ball very quickly from his right side to his left side, as he made his leg move, he cutted closely off the Ella's shoulder. He then pushed the ball out behind Ella with his left hand, making sure it goes past her hip. And he jumped to shoot.

"IN!" Jun Su and Chang Min jumped.

Jae Joong bit his teeth together and rose his hands for victory. "Cheater." Hebe shouted.

"How was that cheating?" Jun Su started to pick a fight with Hebe. "That was fair."

"Fair?" Hebe rose her hands to her hips. "He's so tall."

"That's what you get for picking a fight with Kim Jae Joong." Chang Min butted in.

Ella frowned standing at her position. "Hao! Go again!" Ella went all manly now and threw the ball to Jae Joong.

Jae Joong giggled and started to dribble the ball. Again and again, it went into a pattern, 5 mins were left. Its true, Ella inherited the skills from her brother Danson. Ella scored a point, and Jae Joong scored a point. That was the pattern that was going on.

"Eh..." Yun Ho gasped and everyone looked at him. "It seems like Jae Joong is giving her wins." he fold his arms and took a peek at the stop watch. "4 MINS!"

"Na-uh!" Hebe shook her head. "Ella is great in basketball."

"You said you never seen her playing before... Why are you saying that she is great at playing basketball?" Yoo Chun .

"Wo..." Hebe frowned. "I have never seen her play before. But now I have... So I say she's great."

"Weirdo." Jun Su said.

Ella stole the ball from Jae Joong and made a jump shot. "YES!" She made it go in.

Jae Joong didnt block her. He stood there and frowned. "She's as good as Danson." He thought to himself. "But she's not him..." He walked to get the ball.

The score was now 9 to 9. "ELLA! JAIYO!" Hebe chanted over and over.

"HWAITING! HWAITING!" Jun Su chanted for Jae Joong.

"Shut up!" Jae Joong's anger was rising and Jun Su along with Hebe stopped their chanting.

He passed the ball to Ella and sigh. "This is the last chance... If she wins, I will go down..." Jae Joong made his position.

Ella dribbled the ball. "What did I tell you..." She said. "I'm as good as my brother.. Its YOU who is messing with the wrong person..." She smirked and made her move.

Jae Joong ran straight for Ella. His hands reached out trying to steal the ball but then Ella twisted around and Jae Joong's hands went straight for somewhere else. Ella gasped as his hands accidentally touched her chest. "Omo!" She gasped and her foot work was ruined. She fell to the ground, falling over Jae Joong to the ground.

"AH!" Everyone from the side lines gasped covering their eyes.

The time left was 30 seconds. When Ella opened her eyes she saw Jae Joong's face even more clear this time. Her eyes met his and his met hers again. "Get off of me." He said and Ella quickly got off of him. The two of them stood and blushed in bright pink.

"10 seconds." Yun Ho shouted, and Ella quickly took the ball and jump to make a free throw.

Jae Joong jumped in slow motion, reaching his long arms, and he slammed the ball out of bounce, causing Ella to miss her shot.

"FINSIH!" Yun Ho's stop watched stopped.

Ella landed on her feet out of breath. "You lose." Jae Joong said.

Ella was lost in words and so was Hebe. Jae Joong walked away from the court and headed over to his buddies.

"Yeah!" Jun Su gave him a hi-fi.

"Nice." Chang Min gave him a hi-fi too.

Jae Joong grabbed his dry towel and wiped away his sweats. "Ella." Hebe ran over to her. "Are you okay?" She held Ella.

"My ankle." Ella whispered.

"What?" Hebe frowned. "Did you hurt your ankle?"

Jae Joong looked over to them and noticed Ella acting strange. "Don’t tell me..." He thought. "She twisted her ankle."

"Lets get out of here." Hebe said and started to walk away with her.

Jae Joong noticed Ella limping her feet. "Eh." He shouted and the two of them stopped. "Stay here..."

"What?" Jun Su gasped instead of Hebe and Ella.

"She twisted her ankle right?" Jae Joong replied. "So feel free to stay here till its healed."

"Hyung." Chang Min whispered.

"Maya." Jae Joong called his maid. "Take them to the guest room. Make sure to treat them as our guest tonight." Jae Joong said and his maid nod.

"Laters." He walked off with Ella staring at him as he left the back court.

"If she didnt twist her ankle, she could of win me." Jae Joong said to himself and disappear from the court.

======================================================================================================================