Chapter THIRTY TWO

S o m e d a y

======================================================================================================================

Ella stood there, making shoot after shoot. "Asome!" Yoo Chun shouted as each shot she made, went into the basket, no matter how far she stood, she was capable to make in the shot. "You're asome Ella." He ran over to her. "How do you make your shots so accurate?" He asked.

"I just find a comfortable spot and shot." Ella replied.

"Eh." Chang Min walked over. "The game begun." He told them and they all looked at the screen TV hanging from the ceiling.

"Thailand VS Hong Kong!" The announcer shouted. "Oh! Hong Kong has taken the ball from Thailand..."

"Its only the beginning of the game and Hong Kong is winning..." Yoo Chun said. "See the score... Its already 5 to 0." He pointed and Ella stared. "We're up against Indonesia... I heard they're really good. We don't have enough players here, so if one of us falls, you'll have to play."

"I wont let her." Jun Su walked in this time.

"Hyung." Chang Min gasped.

"Ella is not fit to play." Jun Su said and folded his arms.

"And why not?" Yoo Chun asked. "Ella is more capable then anyone on our team besides us..."

"I wont let Ella get hurt." Jun Su whispered and walked towards the locker room.

"Why is he acting like that now?" Chang Min frowned rolling the ball in his hands. "He's changed... Don't listen to him."

"Jun Su does have a point... I know how he feels..." Yoo Chun looked down to the ground and back up to Ella. "So it really depends on you, if you play... You could help us win. If you don’t play. I'll throw in the towel..." He added in and walked away also.

Ella was now confused. To play or not. Why is so hard just to play this game? "OH!" The announcer shouted and Ella's eyes turned to the TV screen. "Hong Kong is taking the lead by 15 to nothing..." Her eyes dropped. 'This wasn’t no game now... Everyone wants to be the best... I must play!' She grin.

Jae Joong ran into a cab and stopped 15 mins later at the game. He payed the driver and rushed out the cab. You could hear him breath as he rushed himself into the game. "Yo!" He busted through the door and Chang Min saw him.

"Hyung." Chang Min smiled. "You're here?" He ran over to hug him.

"Where's the others?" Jae Joong asked, hugging him too.

"Hyung..." Chang Min whispered. "They're over there." Chang Min turned his body around, and
just then Ella walked out.

Jae Joong's eyes saw her in the uniform and couldn’t believe what he saw. He stood in his black suit and white tie. "Ella." He said her name.

"I decided to play." Ella said with a smile. "But this doesn’t mean that I answer your question... Because I already did long ago..."

Jae Joong chuckled. "What ever... Now I know... That you like me..." His hands folded together. "Right?"

"Bu." Ella shook her head. "I just don’t want to see your team fall a part." She replied and left back to the locker room.

"She likes me." Jae Joong said to Chang Min. "That’s why she's playing." He was too happy to see her playing.

"You should go get change... Our turn is coming up." Chang Min said and Jae Joong ran into the locker room.

The game went on forever. 2-5 hours now... Hebe was getting more and more anxious then ever. Her heart started to beat faster as she saw how good the players were on the court. Pushing to tumbling to getting injure. These players were mostly guys and hard core players. Hebe was starting to worry about Ella. "Its going to be okay." Hebe said to herself. "Ella is a great player...." She sigh and saw Taiwan’s team just across from her. "Sam? Johnny? But where are the others?" She asked herself.

Thailand had lost to Hong Kong, and Next up was Japan VS Russia. This game went didnt last that long. About an hour and a half [this game, no breaks]. Thailand went packing. "Japan is now in the lead." The announcer announced. "With 10 to 7." The crowd cheered as far as they could.

"One more game and we're on." Yoo Chun kept staring at the TV screen.

"Don't worry." Jae Joong cheered him up. "I'm here ain’t I?"

"It'll only be a full count if Yun Ho came back." Yoo Chun whispered. "He's such a bad , what's so good about women? Pabo." He frowned suddenly.

Yoo Chun depress all of a sudden? Jae Joong smiled. "He'll be here." He said and Yoo Chun gazed his eyes at him.

"Bwoh? He will?"

"Um. He called me just before I was going to marry Ah Ra sshi..." He explained. "I think he and Ah Ra will be here in no time..."

Yoo Chun sigh of relief, but his eyes rolled onto Jae Joong. "Eh." He gasped and Jae Joong replied back with a stare. "You really like Ella?"

"Why do you ask? You know I do..."

"I know you do, but does she like you?" He asked and Jae Joong frozed.

"I don’t know." Jae Joong replied.

"I don’t want you to use your life time energy to love someone who doesn’t love you... I'm telling you this because I worry..."

"What are you saying?"

"Ella... She's still a girl... I don’t think she's ready for you." Yoo Chun explained. "And your mother..." He sigh. "I don't think she's going to like it since you and Ah Ra sshi ran off during the engagement party."

"Don't worry. Ah Ra ran off first... So I wont be much in trouble alone..." He laughed.

"You're still laughing..."

Jae Joong wrapped his hands around Yoo Chun's shoulders and the two of them laughed. Japan and Russia's game came to its end with Japan taking the lead of victory, and sent Russia packing home too. Next up was India VS Laos. Ella sat there alone in the locker room, holding in her hands her cell phone. Who did she want to call? "Ge ge." She cried and the picture on her cell screen popped up. It was a picture of her and Danson. "I'm sorry. But you'll forgive me right?" She asked and a tear dropped.

Just then Jae Joong walked into the locker room. "Are you crying?" He asked and Ella quickly wiped her tears away. "You miss your brother?" He stood there.

"Um." She nod.

Jae Joong sat next to her on the bench. "Don’t worry. When you're done here, I will send you home." He said and Ella stared into his eyes, deeply. "You wont have to cry anymore... I won't keep you here anymore... I will do as you wish..."

"Ni..." Ella sniffed.

"Wo shi wang ni... But if you've got no feelings for me... Its no use if I keep you here with me any longer..." They're eyes became closer and closer. "It'll only hurt me even more... And you."

Ella could actually feel his warmth and love now. But does this mean she will love him now? With the silence that hide with them in the room, Jae Joong took this moment and placed a quick and gently kiss on her lips. "I like you." He whispered the word and it crawled into her ears and Ella's tear randomly dropped, seeing him turn his back towards her and left the room. 'I like you' it kept going.

======================================================================================================================