Chapter FOUR

S o m e d a y

======================================================================================================================

Wu Zun walked into Danson's hospital room and found Ella had fallen asleep on the small side couch already, even when Wu Zun promised to come back for Ella and take her home, he knew she would wait. Wu Zun wiped his sweat away and walked over to her, picking her up like a princess he carried her out to the taxi cab. He slipped her into the cab and his cell ringed. "Wei." He answered it. "Oh-." He turned his body around and Ella slowly opened her eyes. "Yeah! I will be leaving in 4 days... I have to do this..." His right side hand went into his pockets and he stood. "All I need now is to get ready... I have to do this for Danson... If I don’t go no one will be able to beat Jae Joong."

"Jae Joong?" Ella thought. "Who is that?" She pretend to be sleeping.

"Xie xie ni-men..." Wu Zun smiled and his hands flew out of his pockets with the Jae Joong's address falling out.

Ella quickly grabbed it before Wu Zun turned his way around. She placed it into her bag and Wu Zun turned with Ella, as fast as she could, faked her sleeping again. "I have to take Ella home first. I will be at the court later. I will call you guys when I arrive... Hao... Bye bye." He said and hung up the call. "Ella." He tried waking her up. "Ella." He shook her.

"What?" Ella pretended to wake up when she was awake already.

"Do you think you can go home alone?" Wu Zun asked her.

"Why? Didnt you say you'd take me home?"

"I did... But..."

"Hao le... I don’t want to bother you... Go." Ella smiled.

"Hao... get good rest." Wu Zun gave her a kiss and left her there.

"Jae Joong?" Ella thought again. "Who is he exactly?"

"Wu Zun is here." Jiro got off his cell and everyone stood up, seeing him walking into the court.

"Why?" Anson, one of the teammates, shouted. "Do you know what you're getting yourself into?" He lost his temper [Oh! if you don’t know who Anson is, he's Anson Hu Ya Bin - he's a singer! a really nice singer! I love him!!!].

"I know." Wu Zun nod. "But-"

"You're no match for Jae Joong." Joe [Yes Joe Cheng] pointed. "You're too weak."

"Eh!" Calvin stood up. "That's no way to talk to the co-captain..." He got mad.

"Its okay." Wu Zun smiled. "I know... I'm not a match for Jae Joong... But I'm willing to try."

"Try and get us kicked out of the national game." Joe frowned [he's hot temper].

"Eh, Joe! Don’t you have anything better to say?" Johnny [Johnny Yan from 183 club... lol...] pushed him.

"What do you mean?" Joe pushed him back.

"Stop it." Sam [from 5566 & 183 club] stopped them. "This is no time to fight each other..." His eyes looked at the captain and then one player to the other, "And who knows what he'll end up like..." Sam looked at the both of them. "We don’t have enough players to go to the national now... Enough is enough." He pushed them both a part.

Johnny frowned and sat back down. "Hao le... I'm leaving in 4 days... Don’t worry! I wont lose." Wu Zun said with not a lot of confidence.

"Are you sure..." Joe asked. "Are you sure you can win?"

"I'm fully sure..." Wu Zun nod his head.

"What if you lose?" Joe asked and crossed his arms.

"Eh! You're going over board here..." Alan [Show Lou] stood up this time.

"What? I'm trying to be fair."

"Fair? You call this fair?" Alan threw the ball across the room and was all in his face.

"Stop it." Wu Zun stopped him. "Its fine... If I lose the match, I will hand over co-captain to you."

"What?" Calvin gasped. "Wu Zun."

"Its fine... Its okay!"

"I don’t want Co-Captain..." Joe shook his head.

"Then what do you want?" Sam asked.

"The lead position." Joe replied as his whole back faced them.

"WHAT? Nonsense!" Aaron shouted this time. "Joe Cheng! What kind of scheme are you trying to pull now?" He pointed his fingers directly at him. "I knew from the start pulling you into the team was a mistake... But Danson was too kind hearted...."

"Shut up!" Joe turned around and then he glared at Wu Zun. "What? Deal or no deal?"

Wu Zun hesitate to give an answer. "Wu Zun... No." Calvin whispered to him.

"Wu Zun." Aaron tugged his sleeves. "You cant give the lead position to him." he pointed.

"Hao." Wu Zun said finally. "If I lose, you will get the lead position and lead the team into the national..."

"WU ZUN!" Aaron got really mad now. "How could."

"Hao ha!" Joe walked up to Wu Zun's side. "Make sure you win." He whispered and walked off the court.

"Scumbag!" Aaron shouted with his hot temper exploding.

"Wu Zun... What were you thinking?" Anson asked him. "Joe is the last person we would ask to become the Captain of the team..." He added in.

"Yeah!" Sam nod his head. "Why did you agree?"

"This way, you guys wont have to suffer being the captain.."

"What do you mean?" Johnny asked.

"If I ask any of you to become the captain of this team, and lead us to the national game, would any of volunteer?" He looked at them and none of them respond. "See what I mean? Only Joe is brave enough... Besides, I know he can take you guys far... He might be hot temper sometimes, but he's a good guy."

"Count me out of the national." Aaron said, still upset about the problem and left the court too.

"Aaron!" Calvin shouted but he had left already.

"4 days..." Alan said. "You'll be leaving in 4 days for the duel... Danson has guts to duel Jae Joong. He's the perfect basketball captain..." He felt a little sad.

"Yeah! the best of the best." Sam smiled.

"How are we going to fix the problem with the players?" Jiro jumped in.

"Don't worry about that... Joe will figure it out." Wu Zun replied.

Ella, who followed Wu Zun all the way to the basket ball court, heard their conversation and took out the piece of paper Wu Zun had dropped a while ago and frowned. "Ge had promised a duel... The team has fallen apart already... Because of this duel... The tea, lost half of its spirit..." She said to herself. "No! I will fix this problem..."

"Hao le... Its getting late, everyone should go home and get some rest..." Wu Zun said and everyone nod.

"Hao... Night." Sam left first and then everyone walked off the court.

Wu Zun looked over to the far right and thought he had seen someone there, but saw nothing. Ella had left home already.

======================================================================================================================