Chapter TWENTY SEVEN

S o m e d a y

========================================================================================================

 

Ella sat at the peek of her bed with Hebe there. "To join the team... Its up to you." Jae Joong's voice echoed into her head.

-FLASH -

"Eh?" Ella gasped of confusion.

"What I mean... If you join the team, it means you have accepted me... And if you don’t, I will give up on you."

- BACK -

Ella sigh "Should we just go back home?" Ella asked her.

"Eh?" Hebe gasped.

"I mean, things are getting tough." Ella said. "We should just go back home."

"Why now of all time? I told you that a long time ago, but you didnt want to go back home. Now you want to." Hebe was a bit upset.

"Jae Jo-"

"Jae Joong likes you." Hebe said. "I know... I understand."

"Then... Why aren’t we going back home then?" Ella eyed Hebe.

Hebe pushed herself over to Ella's side. "Because..." She whispered. "Before I go... I have to at least make the others not hate me... What I said earlier, it was a bit harsh." She scratched her head.

"Then why did you say it?" Ella frowned.

"Because if you play for them, aren’t you going back on your words?" Hebe shouted a little.

"What do you mean?" Ella asked.

"You don't remember?" Hebe replied. "You promised Danson that you wouldn’t play for anyone."

Ella frozed in silence. "I did..." She lowered her head.

"See... If you play for them, its like betraying your brother. That’s why I stopped them."

"Its no use." Ella whispered. "If I go back home, he will let go of me..." Ella said. "But if I don’t join the team, they will be kicked out of the game."

"Yeah..." Hebe gasped. "They will be kicked out for sure." She rolled her fingers around. "After all... They only have 3 people."

"4." Ella corrected her.

"4 is still not enough. Besides, Jae Jong wont be able to play in the finals." Hebe said and Ella went into depress mode. "I think they only way to enter, is if you join the team."

Ella stared at her. "I'm not telling you to." She shook her head.

"What do you mean then?"

"I'm just saying that..." She paused. "Its your choice."

"My choice?" Ella pointed at herself. "Me?"

"Um." Hebe nod. "I don't care. As long as your happy, I- as your best friend... I will always support you."

Ella smiled. "Xie xie ni." She hugged Hebe for a good 5 mins.

"Ah~ hao le... I'm just going to help you once!" Hebe stood up one finger. "Its not like I'm going to help you for the 2nd time over and over. So don't take advantage of me..."

"I understand..." Ella said.

"So... What are you going to do?" Hebe asked.

"I still don't know... But the only way for Jae Joong to let me go, is if I don’t join the team." Ella frowned again.

"Then... I will join." Hebe smiled.

"What? Why?"

"To be a good sister, and to get Jae Joong out of your head, I will sacrifice myself." Hebe wrapped her hands around her shoulders.

"Ni?" Ella pointed and Hebe nod.

"Yeah! Wo!" Hebe pointed at herself.

"Bwoh?" Yoo Chun and Chang Min gasped. "You?" They looked at one another. "You're kidding?"

"Bu." Hebe smiled. "I'm going to play with you guys."

"But... Do you know how to play?" Yoo Chun asked not sure if they should take her in.

"Eh! I learned with Ella okay." Hebe whined.

"Oh~!" Yoo Chun and Chang Min went.

"Ella agreed to it too." Hebe said and Jae Joong didnt want to listen.

"Its fine." Jae Joong stood. "Make sure she practice as hard as we do." Jae Joong left the room.

"What? With you guys?" Hebe gasped.

 

========================================================================================================