Chapter 06.

3 Days To Fall In Love

Ah, couples everywhere. How you wish you could be in that place, holding Yongguk's hand... After that incident, you had decided to take a walk around Myeongdong. Anyway, it’s been some time since you got out of your little laboratory. Joy was evident on everyone's face and at that moment, you felt like you don’t belong. You were probably the only one sulking. You walked past a cafe and stopped, before retracing your steps. The sign was inviting and your throat was a little dry. It wouldn’t hurt to get a latte.

Loud music invaded your train of thoughts as you stepped into the cafe, or rather what you thought it was. It was in fact more like a high class bar. There was no grinding on the dance floor whatsoever, and girls weren’t in skimpy clothes. Your outfit was off from the other girls but you didn’t care. I mean, you came from stalking someone, what were you supposed to wear? You shrugged and headed towards to bartender and took a seat in front of him. He flashed a charming smile at you. "What can I get for you, my lady?" His voice was dripping with seduction but you didn’t buy it. C'mon, Yongguk was the bomb. No man could interest you anymore.

"Save the sweet talk and get me some tequila shots." You rolled your eyes and snapped.

He held up both of his hands and leaned back, "Whoa whoa, feisty, I likey. Tequila coming right up!" He winked and went to prepare the shots. You pursed your lips and tapped your fingers on the table boredly. You glanced around and noticed a guy a few seats away from you, downing his shots without hesitance. As you looked at him, three tequila shots landed in front of you, claiming your attention. "There you go, call me again if you need a refill. Yoo Youngjae at your service!" Youngjae chimed as he saluted with two fingers. You let out an amused smile and shook your head slightly.

----------------------------

You hiccupped and slammed the glass of tequila on the tabletop. It was your seventh cup for the night. You hung your head low and thought of the rough day you had, or rather the heartbreak(s) you suffered. To be honest, she was in no position to get angry at Yongguk. I mean, it was alright to be upset, but being angry at Yongguk, no. Guilt and regret washed over you as you recalled how you treated Yongguk. You didn’t even give him a chance to explain.

You let out a deep sigh and rose up your right hand to call Youngjae. "Another shot, pl-please.." You whispered drowsily.

Youngjae raised an eyebrow. "I suggest you don’t drink too much, you're already drunk." You waved your hands around and narrowed your eyes at him.

"No, I’m not! Now get me another shot!" He placed his elbows on the table in front of you.

"Yah, I know you are depressed but drinking is not the solution to all problems. It does take your mind off things but it’s just for that short while. When you turn conscious, not only will you have a hangover, you will have to face reality all over again. Don’t run away, face it. It’s for your own good." Youngjae preached. 

"Wow, I didn’t expect that from you... Thanks though. I guess I should get going now." You mumbled and placed some bills on the tabletop.

"No problem lass, see ya around." He smirked and went back to his job. You got off the high chair and stumbled your way to the exit. A shoulder bumped against you and you winced. The both of you whirled around and you realised it was the guy who was seating a few seats away from you. Your vision was blur but you could see his prominent features and his pink hair. Wait, PINK HAIR? You blinked and he was scowling at you.

 "Look where you're going. If you can’t drink, don’t drink." He shook his head and staggered to the exit. 

"What just happened..." You trailed off as you left the bar. *Is pink hair the trend nowadays? Why am I seeing pink hair everywhere? Ugh pink hair dudes are all so scary.* You shuddered as you trudged home in your semi-conscious state. 

------------------------------

"Raein ah, where did you go... Its past midnight, I’m worried.." Yongguk muttered under his breath, tears threatening to fall. Today was horrible. Coming to Earth was the worst mission Professor Bang could have assigned to him. Firstly, he let you down. Second, he got kissed by a hideous alien who happens to be his past life lover. Third, the date with you was ruined. Fourth, HE LET YOU DOWN. Yongguk wasn’t that sure if "let you down" would be a suitable term to describe what he did to you, considering your still platonic relationship. But still, guilt was eating him up. As he paced back and forth in the living room, the doorbell rang.

Yongguk was the first to open it and he found you in your drowsy state and you were struggling to keep yourself up. "Where did you go? I was worried sick, do you know that!" His voice was harsh but you could feel his concern. You wanted to open your mouth to answer but you slowly lost control of your own body and collapsed. He caught you before you could fall to the cold icy cement ground. Yongguk took this chance to hold you close, feeling the familiar warmth spreading through his body. Your tense muscles relaxed and you snuggled deeper into Yongguk's toned body.

Your body emitted a scent, inclusive of a mixture of your perfume and alcohol. He furrowed his eyebrows and your hair. *She's been drinking? Did I affect her that much? Was it my fault?" Once again, he felt guilty. He lifted you up and closed the door with his leg. You encircled your arms around Yongguk's neck and smiled subconsciously. He entered your room and placed you on the bed gently. He would ask Hyosung or Himchan for help but it was late and he didn’t want to disrupt them in the middle of the night.

"How do I do this...? Aish. Why must I be an alien again? I know nothing!!" Yongguk stomped his feet and placed his hands on his hips. He glanced around your huge room and landed his eyes on the laptop. His eyes twinkled and he started to search "How to help get over a hangover". Web pages filled the screen and he analysed them one by one until he found the perfect one. *Uwah, this looks good.* Yongguk hovered the mouse over the link and was about to click it when you started mumbling incoherently.

His eyes widened and he rushed to your side immediately. "Yongguk... Kiss... Myeongdong... Twice... Pink hair dude..." You said as you turned to face Yongguk and curl up in your fetus position. *Myeongdong? Kiss? Twice? Don’t tell me.. She saw the second kiss too?! Ah , why does this have to happen to me?! But wait, what pink hair dude? Who has pink hair nowadays anyway...* Yongguk chuckled at the last thought. *This girl needs to be cleaned up.*

He took your sneakers and socks off and placed it at the side of your bed. He tucked you in your bed so that you'll feel more comfortable and pulled the blankets over you. After wetting a towel, he folded it carefully and wiped your face. His lips curved into a smile and he glanced at your sleeping face, your rosy cheeks, your cherry lips... Everything seems to come to a standstill as he thought of how cute you looked right now. Even your steady breaths came to him as a beautiful melody. "I care a lot for you, Raein. I really do. Please believe me when I say Sunmi and I have nothing to do with each other..."

His hand slowly made its way to your hand and held it tightly. He mentally squealed and cheered at the contact he had with you. It wasn’t voluntarily but who cares! HE WAS HOLDING HER HAND. He sat down on the floor beside her bed. With their hands still interlocked, he rested his head on the bed and went to sleep, feeling like the happiest alien on earth.