Chapter 04.

3 Days To Fall In Love

You came out of the ladies and saw someone beside Yongguk on the bench. The stranger was trying to get close to Yongguk and you saw the stranger kiss him. On the lips. Yongguk's eyes just widened, he didn’t even bother to push that girl away. She wrapped her arms around Yongguk's neck to prevent him from going anywhere. You clenched your fist and looked away. It was supposed to be a happy day, a happy date. Should you even call it a date now? Yongguk kissing another girl.. on your "date"?

Tears started to blur your vision. You felt naive. How will Yongguk like you? It was impossible.. You looked back at the two and this time you saw Yongguk placing his hands on her shoulders. You felt another sharp pang in your heart and you decided to leave. You didn’t want any of this to happen again. Yes, again. It was how your ex-boyfriend betrayed you.

Your legs were bringing you to the direction of the Han River. Tears were running down your cheeks rapidly. You kicked a stone on the path for a few times, before kicking it hard. The stone flew far. "I HATE YOU BANG YONGGUK! I HATE YOU!!!" You screamed at the top of your lungs.

"OUCH! WHO THE THREW THAT?" You heard a man's voice from quite a distance away. *Oh .* You didn’t expect your kicking skills to be that good. And now wasn’t a good time to be confronted. A man was holding on to the back of his head and walking towards your direction. You let out a cry and scurried away, so as to not get caught by him. 

The moment you were out of his line of sight, you ran all the way home, without stopping. Your lungs were burning and you were gasping for air. Your chest tightened. You really needed to go work out some day and stop cooping yourself up in the lab.

Your mind wandered off to the man who was "hit" by you. *Who has pink hair nowadays?? It looked like cotton candy though.* You like cotton candy. He was taller than Yongguk but a little skinnier. You shook your head to get rid of the thoughts. Not like you were going to see him again. 

You were about to reach your doorstep when someone stood in front of you. You let out a gasp and held your chest in surprise. In front of you was Yongguk, panting heavily with a pained look on his face. "Why did you leave?" He croaked.

Images of the kiss flooded your mind and your knees started weakening. You had no idea why were all these happening to you. You didn’t like Yongguk, right? He was merely a friend; wait no, a lab rat that you were supposed to be researching on. You looked away, not saying a thing.

"I was waiting for you... Why did you leave without me?" He held one of your hands. You scoffed. Seriously? How could he say that? You caught him kissing another girl when you only left for less than 10 minutes. Does he not know what did he do? You pulled your hand away and walked to the door.

"Raein... Please tell me, did I do anything wrong..?" Yongguk pleaded. Yongguk honestly felt like dying. He wanted to spend the whole day playing with you, laughing with you... He wanted to leave good memories of the both of you before he has to go back to his planet. It was only the second day here and all this had to happen.

You turned around and looked at Yongguk in the eye. "I... saw everything." You bit your lip to prevent yourself from crying again.

Yongguk eyes widened. "You mean the ki-" 

You cut him off before he could finish his sentence. "Yes, the kiss. I'm happy for you, really. You made a girl fall in love with you."  Or girls, you thought. "Congratulations. Your mission is complete." You managed a wry smile and went in the mansion.

Yongguk gulped and ruffled his hair. His eyebrows furrowed and he growled under his breath. His nostrils flared and he clenched his fists tightly. "Bang Sunmi, you're gonna pay."

----------------------------

Flashback:

You scoffed. "Sure, whatever. By the way, I need the toilet. Be back soon." You left for the ladies. Yongguk was left alone and he walked towards a bench, waiting for you. He placed an arm on the top of the bench. Suddenly, someone approached him and sat on the space where Yongguk placed his arm so it looked like Yongguk was slinging his arm over that person. Yongguk gulped and shifted uncomfortably. The person looked very familiar to him but he couldn’t point out who...

The girl started to snuggle in Yongguk's chest and suddenly, she kissed him. Yongguk was beyond shocked to push her away. She wrapped her arms around Yongguk's neck and he gasped in realisation. She took the opportunity to insert her tongue, making it seem like they were making out. He held on to her shoulders and tried to push her away but she was too strong. 

Tears started to form in Yongguk's eyes and he blinked it away, still trying hard to push the girl off him. The girl took a glance at you and saw that you had left. She smirked and pulled away, satisfied of what she had done. "WHAT WAS THAT FOR?!" Yongguk shouted at her. Anger was rising within him and he didn’t even want to know how you would look like when you found out what happened. 

"Aww, you forgot about me already? I'm hurt." She pretended to pout before smiling devilishly. "I'm your past life lover, Bang Sunmi."

Yongguk rolled his eyes. "Cut the crap, who are you?!"

"I thought I just told you, I’m Bang Sunmi. I gotta admit, Professor Bang had made you ier and hotter...” She her lips.

Yongguk felt like he as a weak prey under the hands of a predator he could never escape from. But what Sunmi sad caught his attention. "Pro-professor Bang? You kn-know him? H-how?" Yongguk stuttered.

"Yes, how could I not know who's my creator?" She smirked.

"You are an alien too?!?!" Yongguk exclaimed. All these were confusing him. What past life? Aliens only have one life, isn’t it? And since when did he have a lover in his so-called past life?

"No , Sherlock. How many Professor Bangs are there around?" Sunmi crossed her arms and laid back on the edge of the bench. Yongguk just stared at her in shock. There were too many doubts in his head. He needed to talk to Professor Bang, NOW.

"Stumped for words? Well, I’m here to tell you that... You're mine. You don’t have to complete the mission Professor Bang gave you. I don’t need competition. You're mine forever, Bang Yongguk. Remember that. See you around." Sunmi slightly saluted Yongguk and strolled off.

Yongguk was trying to digest all these information he was given. If he loved Sunmi before, how come he had no recollection of her at all? *It’s impossible. It’s all bull.* Yongguk chanted to himself mentally. Just then, he remembered you.

It was impossible for you to be in the ladies for such a long time. He stood outside, waiting for you, thinking you were still inside. A schoolgirl walked out and Yongguk stopped her. "Um... Hey, is there a girl inside the toilet, wearing a sundress?"

"Nope, the toilet's empty." She said before skipping off. Deep down, Yongguk suspected that you had seen everything but he buried the thought away and went around searching for you. He ran to all the rides, to the ice cream stalls. After what seemed like a long time, he gave up and headed to your home instead, hoping you were there. It was the last resort. 

When Yongguk was near your house, he spotted you and ran up to you.